Get We Are Golden Into the Top 3 on iTunes

Christine

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess some people will be very disappointed at the end, because for me (and I believe for him too), doing a vlog naked doesn't really means he's going to appear naked... He could be naked but filming other thing or just his face! LOL:aah:

...perhaps you can ask for a Portuguese special from him in case WAG does well over there:wink2:

I guess I would prefer to ask for a show!:mf_rosetinted:

agree!!!!!

:bow:

i don't have any money for them :naughty: sorry.

I guess some people will be very disappointed at the end, because for me (and I believe for him too), doing a vlog naked doesn't really means he's going to appear naked... He could be naked but filming other thing or just his face! LOL:aah:

I guess I would prefer to ask for a show!:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

i bought it too, from the italian itunes, just for the sake of it.

i'm not bothered to see mika naked, and i find our front page quite low taste, but hey! this is mika recently..and i seem to love him still...

Whuuhaat? Robertina, don't you love Mika outwhoring himself?:naughty:

i bought it too, from the italian itunes, just for the sake of it.

i'm not bothered to see mika naked, and i find our front page quite low taste, but hey! this is mika recently..and i seem to love him still...

My boyfriend bought from the portuguese itunes before this "contest"!:wink2:

The way he keeps going on about it, I'm totally convinced that he's got something totally hilarious in mind. :roftl:

A strategically placed laptop, like we talked about earlier, or a silhouette, or a vlog from the belly button up...something funny and playful that isn't full frontal nudity. :naughty:

I mean, he's not going to whip out his goods on YouTube. But he might make us all laugh. :teehee:

The way he keeps going on about it, I'm totally convinced that he's got something totally hilarious in mind. :roftl:A strategically placed laptop, like we talked about earlier, or a silhouette, or a vlog from the belly button up...something funny and playful that isn't full frontal nudity. :naughty:

I mean, he's not going to whip out his goods on YouTube. But he might make us all laugh. :teehee:

same. i don't think he would really do it. but the suggestion has put a few people off :naughty:

The way he keeps going on about it, I'm totally convinced that he's got something totally hilarious in mind. :roftl:

A strategically placed laptop, like we talked about earlier, or a silhouette, or a vlog from the belly button up...something funny and playful that isn't full frontal nudity. :naughty:

That's what I'm thinking too and if he did go full frontal, that'd be even better! :roftl:

I was pictuing mika behind a screen with like a baseball bat attached to him somehow :lmao:

Indeed. :naughty:

That's what I'm thinking too and if he did go full frontal, that'd be even better! :roftl:

I was pictuing mika behind a screen with like a baseball bat attached to him somehow :lmao:

how many people actually want to see him naked? i think a few people are hoping for something funny. for me, being underage and all, am hoping for something funny...... but i think i will read all the comments on it before i watch it just incasev :naughty:

how many people actually want to see him naked? i think a few people are hoping for something funny. for me, being underage and all, am hoping for something funny...... but i think i will read all the comments on it before i watch it just incasev :naughty:

Yeah if my parents walked in on me with FFN on my screen :lmfao::blink:

Awkward, "oh it's just mika!"

even awkwarder.

Hahahahah! yeah me too. I don't seriously think he would be naked in vlog. Think about it for a sec.. :roftl: what would people say :aah: