Airing of the Belgian showcase

Hi :bye:

I've sent an email to the station to ask when there're gonna air the Belgian showcase (JIM-mobile) of 2 september.

There wrote back:

it will be 28 september at 11 pm (Belgian time) on JIM TV (www.jim.be) :woot_jump:

I don't think it will be able to watch online, but we'll try to get it up here!!!

Interview: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mlbl2i (thanks to mari62)

Edited by Guest

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've sent an email to the station to ask when there're gonna air the Belgian showcase (JIM-mobile) of 2 september.

There wrote back:

it will be 28 september at 11 pm (Belgian time) on JIM TV (www.jim.be) :woot_jump:

I don't think it will be able to watch online, but we'll try to get it up here!!!

thanks for letting us know katrien:thumb_yello:

hopefully someone can record it if it's not available online

• 3 weeks later...
Finally!! :boing:

Ik moet wel nog wat opgenomen programma's vd harde schijf vd dvdrecorder wissen want hij is vol :aah:

Oh!! Doe dat aub ja! :aah: Nu ze herhalen hem nog wel, maar toch! :biggrin2:

hhhmmm... will try and check it out online

I hope you can find it!!

There wrote back:

28th September is also Mika day on Radio One in the UK!

They've cut out all the fun parts :sneaky2:

All the talking .. and when they showed a little talking they cut out the most funniest part :sneaky2: No balloon hitting him while starting WAG .. And no Blue Eyes :shocked:

There were nice moments though .. but I still don't get why they edited it like that :sad:

Must say there were also some nice moments on tv .. Of course it was good, and I had fun watching it (except for the moments I saw myself :aah:) but I missed a lot ... But I have to say that the end of WAG and the beginning of Relax were goosebump-moments :teehee: And the laughing during Relax because we started clapping .. Wonderful :wub2: