I need air!

B!anka

Sorry if what I wrote upset you ... I was just trying to figure out where you were coming from ... and honestly had to say that I didn't .... sorry I was abit blunt - but I'm glad to see you back again :huglove:

Yeah! Sometimes it;s good to be this blunt! But my oh my that was damn harsh! :lmfao: It's ok I forgive you! :huglove:

Trust me, sometimes I cannot even recognize myself! I feel like I was in a trance yesterday when I wrote that! :tears::hypo: like a zombiE!

Yeah I'm back but not on a daily basis now, you don't even know how full my life is: play directing, should make a short movie for my portfolio on X-mas, should finish my book, semestrial exams, exercise, get ready for the Public Speaking competition and so on...:aah: But I'll be here every now and then to update myself with the news! :wink2:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Though I have to add I really liked your video hunny ... Yours, Cazgirl's, Photogenic, Rivers and the girl who wore the weird silver suit ... sorry can't remember her name :aah: I'm old :wink2:

But can I just add ... don't let this put you off entering other competitions ... your entry was really good .... :huglove:

Though I have to add I really liked your video hunny ... Yours, Cazgirl's, Photogenic, Rivers and the girl who wore the weird silver suit ... sorry can't remember her name :aah: I'm old :wink2:

But can I just add ... don't let this put you off entering other competitions ... your entry was really good .... :huglove:

Oh no! I won;t give up! I can;t! I have already entered othe persons lives to help me out with my dream: people that are quite influent in the art world from my city. So no...I can't just go and say: I give up on my dream because I didn't win a competition...it's ridiculous! :blush-anim-cl:

I told you:this is my masterpiece so far! and I frickin love it! even post it on my blog and there were kids at school who told me they loved it too!

I guess...I told you...Mika preffered the toys and that is SO UNDERSTANDABLE! :aah: mine was pretty common among those... I mean...nothing extraordinary...but taking it separately, seeing it through the tired eyes who worked it out for hours, was Oscar-worthy! :lol3:

EDIT: Thread closed at Bianca's request

Edited by Blue Sky