I need air!

B!anka

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i could never spoil you sweetie! xxx :pinkbow:

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOohhhhhhhh! :blush-anim-cl: That's so nice of you. BTW: does anyone else thinks that those O's look like bubbles? :lol3:

Welcome back honey.:flowers2: You have been missed.

:blush-anim-cl: Thank you1

Hi Bianca, I understand you, it has happened to me several times too :wink2:. I posted once in the (G)oldlings thread that I needed at a little space from Mika/MFC. I got back within a few days but that felt good. It goes up and down, I think. When I have a lot of time off I go on MFC more. Then again, if something good or bad happens to me in RL I run to MFC to tell my fellow MFC'ers :teehee:. In the end, RL is always more important. And it should be. MFC is a wonderful addition to it, nothing more, nothing less. But it is so easy to get addicted! It is about finding a balance, I think. Good luck and welcome back :thumb_yello:.

• 2 months later...

I can't believe this day would have ever come for me. But I have to say that THIS IS IT!

and it's only Mika's fault. It's his because I thought he had made my life better when it actually got worse. :boxed: I've become this freak obssesed person with 0 sense of reality and chose to lock myself in his world where...obviously nothing is fair.

I know it is extremely childish and you may aswell call me unfair, but I'm really dissapointed I didn't win the damn video competition. It's only me and my family that know how much I have invested in the damn thing: nerves, hopes, sleepless nights and restless days. It's hard for a teenager to try to be golden when her fav person (former fav person) says that he prefers some bloody lego dolls to her. I'm now talking for all of the MFCers who had such great hopes for winning this (and they fully deserved to!!!): me, Caz, Ingie, Sammy and all the others. IT IS NOT FAIR!

I don't want to see Mika anymore. I don't want to hear anything about him anymore. It just makes me sick only looking at him, knowing that he is not what I thought he is. To be honest I would've found it easily to dig in if the winner was an MFCer. But it's not, so I really can't accept this.

I'm really considering the idea of not going to the gigs anymore. The only pain is that I've already arranged the Vienna one...:sneaky2:

Therefore I would like to thank Mika for breaking my dreams and hopes and making my life miserable, as if it wasn't already! You've just lost a fan! (one that was about to pump some more money into you so you could buy yourself more Louboutins!...but who's the fool now?) I hope you'll get 8 extra fans in exchange.

Fare-well,

Bianca

Edited by B!anka

I really wish I wasnt!

I can understand you Bianca. I too am dissapointed that I didn't win. And I think that you just entered reality. Mika world is wonderful but it can hurt sometimes too. It is good not to get too attached to it, even tho that is difficult. Perhaps it is good to let go of Mika, maybe for a while, maybe for a little bit or maybe for a lot. Focus on your own life, on your own talents, on the beautiful person you are. It will ease the pain. Big big :huglove: from me and I hope to see you again some day.

I can understand you Bianca. I too am dissapointed that I didn't win. And I think that you just entered reality. Mika world is wonderful but it can hurt sometimes too. It is good not to get too attached to it, even tho that is difficult. Perhaps it is good to let go of Mika, maybe for a while, maybe for a little bit or maybe for a lot. Focus on your own life, on your own talents, on the beautiful person you are. It will ease the pain. Big big :huglove: from me and I hope to see you again some day.

You can't believe how hard this is..."entered reality"= that's the best way to describe this moment! :tears:

I have made myself some really great friends here tho and this will be hardest thing I've ever had to do! To break up with you guys...and with Mika...well I don't even know who the hell he really is and who have I loved ( :puke: ) all this time... :tears:

The weird thing is that since my last vacation from Mika I have had a hard and long time to get back on track with my craziness, and I had just fully recovered these weeks and got back on track and really wished it was March so I could be at the gig, and now, here it comes again: this brutal strike of fate.

Edited by B!anka

Bianca I know you're disappointed but I think this is a bit extreme. Yes it doesn't seem fair that he chose a video like that when the rules were to dance around in your room to WAG, which is precisely what we did, but what about all the others things Mika has done for you? He made you happy. Losing in a competition isn't the end. I know, I've lost several (I used to be in dance competitions) and you can CHOOSE to be a sore loser and never do it again, or you can say "Right, I've learned from my mistakes. Time to pick myself up and knock 'em dead next time."

Reality isn't very nice but it's one we need to inject ourselves with every now and then. Living in a fantasy world 24/7 is NEVER healthy and to think otherwise is on the edge of delusion.

Bianca I know you're disappointed but I think this is a bit extreme. Yes it doesn't seem fair that he chose a video like that when the rules were to dance around in your room to WAG, which is precisely what we did, but what about all the others things Mika has done for you? He made you happy. Losing in a competition isn't the end. I know, I've lost several (I used to be in dance competitions) and you can CHOOSE to be a sore loser and never do it again, or you can say "Right, I've learned from my mistakes. Time to pick myself up and knock 'em dead next time."

Reality isn't very nice but it's one we need to inject ourselves with every now and then. Living in a fantasy world 24/7 is NEVER healthy and to think otherwise is on the edge of delusion.

Yeah well, you see Caz, letting go of Mika is a lesson learned for me, because I don't want to let him/his world hurt me again. You're right, he may have made me happy once, but the whole depression that came after that short moment of happiness was 10 times bigger, lasted longer and was the worst. And I really don't think he is worth my nerves and hopes anymore. They're too precious! :tears:

For a 17 year-old Caz, reality could be good or bad. It is bad for me, because I'm not exactly the kind of girl boys like and girls want to be like. I'm a bit of a weirdo. and thanks to Mika I have learned that it is ok...now I wonder if I haven't become just too ridiculous. and indeed it's not healthy.

Edited by B!anka

I really wish I wasnt!

I understand your disappointment, but I can't understand why you say it's all over. I can't get it, honestly. Please don't be mad at me for saying this, I'm just trying to understand.

This competition was just a game, right? Yes, the prize was awesome, freakin' awesome. But you have seen Mika already, met him already... This was special, but you shouldn't forget all the good things and the good moments Mika has given you until now.

Besides, we know MFC is "the" place, with "the" fans. But that was never a guarantee for winning this, and whether we like it or not, there are many creative people out there, also Mika fans. IMO, the winner videos are pretty cool, even if the mais winner has just a buch of lego dolls. It is creative, it is nice, Mika loved it.

Like Monie said, take a time to think about it, focus on your real life, and then think if it's really what you want. You have a few months to decide if you want to go to the gigs or not, so...don't cancel it now, you might regret it! :wink2:

Hope to see you around here! :huglove:

Yeah well, you see Caz, letting go of Mika is a lesson learned for me, because I don't want to let him/his world hurt me again. You're right, he may have made me happy once, but the whole depression that came after that short moment of happiness was 10 times bigger, lasted longer and was the worst. And I really don't think he is worth my nerves and hopes anymore. They're too precious! :tears:

For a 17 year-old Caz, reality could be good or bad. It is bad for me, because I'm not exactly the kind of girl boys like and girls want to be like. I'm a bit of a weirdo. and thanks to Mika I have learned that it is ok...now I wonder if I haven't become just too ridiculous. and indeed it's not healthy.

Bianca, I get you. Totally. Disappointment IS bigger than happiness because the negatives stick into you more than the positives, that's the way it always has been and always will be. I can think of a lot of negatives that have happened in my life. Do you want me to list them?

1) Being constantly teased and bullied at school

2) Losing my confidence thanks to those idiots

3) My first heartbreak

4) My second heartbreak which stressed me out so much I lost a stone in weight

5) My best friend moving 3 hours away from me because of the bullying

6) Home life being crap with parents who can't communicate properly to each other and nearly breaking up several times

Do you want me to go on? How about the positives now?

1) having all my childhood memories with my best friend. at school we were considered geeks, but together we had the strongest friendship out of everyone else

2) being a fan of mika and getting my confidence back

3) I've learned to not take sh*t from anyone

4) gaining my own independence

5) to not be ashamed of who i am

6) exploring my talents and discovering that there are things im pretty okay at

You can choose to be disappointed by it all and to throw away one of the best things that has ever happened to you, or you can choose to learn from the experience.

Your choice entirely.

I'm staying right here.

:huglove:

I think it's okay to be disappointed, generally. After all you have put a lot of effort into the project.

Like others did, too.

So basically it is 'not fair' not to win for everyone who entered a video, is it?

The journey is the reward, they say. In all honesty, didn't you enjoy making your video, discussing it with fellow MFCers, share your experiences? Aren't you proud of yourself for having accomplished it?

I see that you are pretty upset as that post really doesn't sound like you. It's okay to be upset. But I'm very sure you'll think about it differently tomorrow, or in a week, a month or after the next Mika gig at the latest.

Just one general thing about competitions: I think that everyone entering a competition is giving themselves a hard time by expecting to win. IMHO you'd have it much easier to submit your entry, hope for the best but not expect anything. In the best case you'll have a pleasant surprise and be over the moon. In the worst case the world won't come to an end either.

You can't believe how hard this is..."entered reality"= that's the best way to describe this moment! :tears:

I have made myself some really great friends here tho and this will be hardest thing I've ever had to do! To break up with you guys...and with Mika...well I don't even know who the hell he really is and who have I loved ( :puke: ) all this time... :tears:

The weird thing is that since my last vacation from Mika I have had a hard and long time to get back on track with my craziness, and I had just fully recovered these weeks and got back on track and really wished it was March so I could be at the gig, and now, here it comes again: this brutal strike of fate.

I can, because I have been there too. I am not as much on MFC anymore as I used to because of that reason. And I am in my thirties already! Even Robi said to me once: "being a Mikafan costs a lot." And she didn't mean just money :bleh:. If I were you, I would take a bit of a distance untill the pain has softened a little and then see what you want to do. Even if you choose not to return here you can always stay in touch with the friends you have made here through mail, MSN, facebook etc. You don't have to loose it all. A :huglove: for you again!

I understand your disappointment, but I can't understand why you say it's all over. I can't get it, honestly. Please don't be mad at me for saying this, I'm just trying to understand.

This competition was just a game, right? Yes, the prize was awesome, freakin' awesome. But you have seen Mika already, met him already... This was special, but you shouldn't forget all the good things and the good moments Mika has given you until now.

Besides, we know MFC is "the" place, with "the" fans. But that was never a guarantee for winning this, and whether we like it or not, there are many creative people out there, also Mika fans. IMO, the winner videos are pretty cool, even if the mais winner has just a buch of lego dolls. It is creative, it is nice, Mika loved it.

Like Monie said, take a time to think about it, focus on your real life, and then think if it's really what you want. You have a few months to decide if you want to go to the gigs or not, so...don't cancel it now, you might regret it! :wink2:

Hope to see you around here! :huglove:

Of course I won't get mad at you for saying this! :lol3:

Look, you may not know something essential about me. Let me tell you a story.

It was the 9th grade when I went to high school and the first term was ok, but starting with the second one things got worse because of my class mates who were horrible. I was afraid of "tomorrow" and I started looking for an escape. I liked Mika then, but wasn't a fan. I found his music on my Ipod and started listening. I liked it. I started learning more about him and I started drawing. I've then locked myself in this world where I felt safe and happy. I moved to another highschool last year (10th grade) and things were just fine there. But there is something about my classmates no matter where I'm going: they're growing bored of me after a while. Last January I stopped and thought: what the hell am I doing with my life? Is there something I love doing that could help me go to London and make myself noticed and shut all the dumbas**s' mouths for good and prove that I'm good at something?

I then remembered I've always loved watching movies and moreover, all the movies going on before my eyes when listening to Mika's music which were getting (and still are) clearer and clearer everytime. I then realised I want to make movies. I started learning about it and researching and participating in different contests.

I went to Paris and "met" him and when I came back home I realised that I'm at my happiest when I'm around him. In his presence. I started then writing more scripts and drawing more story lines for videos. In august I made myself this video which is my masterpiece so far and I knew that I wanted to win this because I would really like to meet him and tell him this little story (without any other obstacles between us) and get feed back from him that "Oh that's amazing!". That's all I really wanted and needed. :tears:

I will think about my life because now it will be a lot easier to live it without the burden of waiting for the results.

and I will be around for sure! :wink2:

I think it's okay to be disappointed, generally. After all you have put a lot of effort into the project.

Like others did, too.

So basically it is 'not fair' not to win for everyone who entered a video, is it?

The journey is the reward, they say. In all honesty, didn't you enjoy making your video, discussing it with fellow MFCers, share your experiences? Aren't you proud of yourself for having accomplished it?

I see that you are pretty upset as that post really doesn't sound like you. It's okay to be upset. But I'm very sure you'll think about it differently tomorrow, or in a week, a month or after the next Mika gig at the latest.

Just one general thing about competitions: I think that everyone entering a competition is giving themselves a hard time by expecting to win. IMHO you'd have it much easier to submit your entry, hope for the best but not expect anything. In the best case you'll have a pleasant surprise and be over the moon. In the worst case the world won't come to an end either.

You are totally right. Then again, I didn't expect to win and still am disappointed. Because I did hope to win. You cannot put so much effort in it and not hope to win. We all did. And there were only 5 winners (well, 8 in this case :bleh:) we knew that. But still. It'll be better tomorrow, or next week or month :wink2:.

It was the 9th grade when I went to high school and the first term was ok, but starting with the second one things got worse because of my class mates who were horrible. I was afraid of "tomorrow" and I started looking for an escape. I liked Mika then, but wasn't a fan. I found his music on my Ipod and started listening. I liked it. I started learning more about him and I started drawing. I've then locked myself in this world where I felt safe and happy. I moved to another highschool last year (10th grade) and things were just fine there. But there is something about my classmates no matter where I'm going: they're growing bored of me after a while. Last January I stopped and thought: what the hell am I doing with my life? Is there something I love doing that could help me go to London and make myself noticed and shut all the dumbas**s' mouths for good and prove that I'm good at something?

I then remembered I've always loved watching movies and moreover, all the movies going on before my eyes when listening to Mika's music which were getting (and still are) clearer and clearer everytime. I then realised I want to make movies. I started learning about it and researching and participating in different contests.

I went to Paris and "met" him and when I came back home I realised that I'm at my happiest when I'm around him. In his presence. I started then writing more scripts and drawing more story lines for videos. In august I made myself this video which is my masterpiece so far and I knew that I wanted to win this because I would really like to meet him and tell him this little story (without any other obstacles between us) and get feed back from him that "Oh that's amazing!". That's all I really wanted and needed. :tears:

I will think about my life because now it will be a lot easier to live it without the burden of waiting for the results.

Well then! Mika helped you discover what you want to do in life. Not winning the competition isn't the end, you don't stop when you hit your first bump in the road. Continue on and be proud to say that it was Mika who helped you, not disappointed you.

Bianca, I get you. Totally. Disappointment IS bigger than happiness because the negatives stick into you more than the positives, that's the way it always has been and always will be. I can think of a lot of negatives that have happened in my life. Do you want me to list them?

1) Being constantly teased and bullied at school

2) Losing my confidence thanks to those idiots

3) My first heartbreak

4) My second heartbreak which stressed me out so much I lost a stone in weight

5) My best friend moving 3 hours away from me because of the bullying

6) Home life being crap with parents who can't communicate properly to each other and nearly breaking up several times

Do you want me to go on? How about the positives now?

1) having all my childhood memories with my best friend. at school we were considered geeks, but together we had the strongest friendship out of everyone else

2) being a fan of mika and getting my confidence back

3) I've learned to not take sh*t from anyone

4) gaining my own independence

5) to not be ashamed of who i am

6) exploring my talents and discovering that there are things im pretty okay at

You can choose to be disappointed by it all and to throw away one of the best things that has ever happened to you, or you can choose to learn from the experience.

Your choice entirely.

I'm staying right here.

You're right, Caz! *sighs* but...it's just hard for the moment! :tears:

Like others did, too.

You can't even imagine how proud I am of myself! But I really (i guess in a strike of uncounciousness) wanted Mika to say that he likes my work too...but I guess..he didn't and I'll just have to deal with it...

This wasn't JUST a competittion for me...it meant a lot!

I can, because I have been there too. I am not as much on MFC anymore as I used to because of that reason. And I am in my thirties already! Even Robi said to me once: "being a Mikafan costs a lot." And she didn't mean just money :bleh:. If I were you, I would take a bit of a distance untill the pain has softened a little and then see what you want to do. Even if you choose not to return here you can always stay in touch with the friends you have made here through mail, MSN, facebook etc. You don't have to loose it all. A :huglove: for you again!

Indeed but it cost me lots of money. You may not know, but I will be spending all the money I have saved for UNI to go the gigs. In 2011 I'm supposed to be leaving for UNI. How? with "great" memories, I suppose...too bad I can't sell those...I could've made some money out of them...:mf_rosetinted:

And I so don't want to say this, because I'm lucky, because other people never got as close as I got to him, but in the end what is it all about? Why him? Why me?

Well then! Mika helped you discover what you want to do in life. Not winning the competition isn't the end, you don't stop when you hit your first bump in the road. Continue on and be proud to say that it was Mika who helped you, not disappointed you.

Yeah...but I will always remember this throughout my career which could be painful... :boxed:

You are totally right. Then again, I didn't expect to win and still am disappointed. Because I did hope to win. You cannot put so much effort in it and not hope to win. We all did. And there were only 5 winners (well, 8 in this case :bleh:) we knew that. But still. It'll be better tomorrow, or next week or month :wink2:.

Exactly. That's why I made a difference between hoping to win and expecting to win. I don't think anyone would have submitted an entry if there had been no prospect of even a chance to be rewarded at all. But I reckon that for many a 'maybe' was enough to give it a go. And if it had not been fun making it but hard work solely, probably nobody would have bothered.

Look, your story is the proof that Mika has a positive effect of people, his music has that "power".

I wish I had a "Mika" when I was your age, it would have been a lot easier for me to put up with the stupid school mates I had, who were only interested in making fun of others, instead of minding their own business. But I hadn't.

You're lucky to have discovered him at this point of your life. Now, you have a different perspective of life, ENJOY IT! Please! Don't throw away all the good stuff you learned, just because your video wasn't chosen. There were THOUSANDS of entries, and who knows, your video may have been in the top 20, even in the top 10!

You STILL have the chance to tell your story to Mika, but if you give up now, you won't! That's for sure!