I need air!

B!anka

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy rehab! :flowers2: You made a wise decision, I know quite well, this place makes it hard to stay away.

It's a good plan to step back and breathe after realising that things start to become emotionally overwhelming. Nobody, no MFCer nor Mika wants you to be unhappy because of the impact he or this place have on you. So dry your eyes, go outside, sniff some flowers, meet your friends, look for inspiration other than Mika or this forum, you will find the earth won't stand still if you take a break. Come back whenever you feel like it. :huglove: Most of us will be here :roftl:

Oh Bianca! I'll miss you too and like Katie said I love reading your posts. I know what you mean though it can get a bit overpowering sometimes and I think most of us on here have probably been where you have too, be strong and keep yourself busy to take your mind of Mika. As Katie also said, you have my e mail address so if you want to chat just e mail me or if you just want to e mail me so you feel you are still in contact with us but NOT on MFC.

Miss you. XXX

I do not know, how long you can bear without Mika:teehee:

It is difficult feel:tears::(

I feel the same as you, Lena. It would benefit every aspect of my life (RL friends, family, career, home) to take a Mika break, but I'm too damn addicted. :freak:

Good luck Bianca! I hope you feel better soon. When you have the album in your hands, I'm sure you'll feel that happiness again, and instead of crying you'll be smiling. :huglove:

i'm gonna miss you honey! :tears: have some hugs to remind you of how much we love you and how much you will be missed

*hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug*

:huglove: miss you xxx Kat x :flowers2:

I need some air!

The last weeks, let's not mention days, have taken the tole on me greatly and I feel like suffocating a bit! :teehee::aah:

This is my last week of holiday and starting with next week I'm going back to school. I'm afraid that as much as I hate it, I'm gonna have to concentrate a bit more at the beginning because it is a new start after all. :biggrin2:

I want to take a Mika-vacation. Until the album is out (aka until I get it). I want to stay away as much as I can from anything related to him/his music for a while. I want to see how is it like again and want to rediscover why I have fell for him in the first place.

I have cried a lot because of him lately and I think this is the best choice to take. I want to stop crying for a while. :blush-anim-cl:

I said I would do it since yesterday, and thought I couldn't do it, but now is for real.

I'm on a very strict Mika-diet!

I'm not giving up! I'll be back! :wink2:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Aww, honey, I know just what you mean. I've done it before and I think that even the most devoted, obsessive fan needs a little time off. I know I do every now and then. That's why I'll disapper unexpectedly for a month or so.

Enjoy your time away honey! :huglove:

:flowers2:

All my love!!

♥

Amber

First I'd like to answer to some things here and then go on and write a little report.

Tempting... He have "effected" me in that way too a lot lately :

But it sounds like a good idea if you are going back to school soon.

But good luck with the mika-diet. Hope it can help and looking forward to see you back here : Take care so long hun

It was a short but effective mika-diet!

I've done it too. Earlier in the year I had a break for a few weeks. Last year I had an enforced break when we moved house and it ages to get our internet back.

The thing i found is that once you get past the first couple of days, you actually manage quite well without this place, you don't necessarily feel like you "need" to check in and see what's happening and when you make the decision to come back, it feels like your own decision and not a compulsion.

Hmmmm, maybe I need another Mika break too. I'm getting compulsive again:

I totally understand what you mean...

ooohhh, Bianca you will be so terribly missed... but you are doing the right thing- a break is good (from anything) every once in a while... I just had a break from riding, and just got back after 4 months- it only did me better!

so, we are waiting here... maybe with a few surprises when you come back :biggrin2:

Love you! :huglove:

Oh, Inbar! I DO feel better actually...see next post about my conclusions.

i can feel your pain, really

:huglove:

get the best of your life out of here, it's too important.

It's not as if I don't have a life...but it's quite static and boring...

I see what you mean, B!anka ! :huglove:

You're a young girl and your life waiting for you! :huglove:

good luck, B!anka! .... see you soon! :wub2:

Yeah, I do have a life ahead of me, but I always have to remember to be thankful to Mika for discovering my real talent well, the real thing that I seem to love doing and that suits me really well...

Good luck with everything. Hope to see you here again soon.

Thank you, Sarah!

awwww ok, will miss you though :tears: come back as soon as you can !

Oh ok...I'm back now...

Happy rehab! :flowers2: You made a wise decision, I know quite well, this place makes it hard to stay away.

It's a good plan to step back and breathe after realising that things start to become emotionally overwhelming. Nobody, no MFCer nor Mika wants you to be unhappy because of the impact he or this place have on you. So dry your eyes, go outside, sniff some flowers, meet your friends, look for inspiration other than Mika or this forum, you will find the earth won't stand still if you take a break. Come back whenever you feel like it. :huglove: Most of us will be here :roftl:

I loved that bolded part...

Thank you so much, Violet!

Oh Bianca! I'll miss you too and like Katie said I love reading your posts. I know what you mean though it can get a bit overpowering sometimes and I think most of us on here have probably been where you have too, be strong and keep yourself busy to take your mind of Mika. As Katie also said, you have my e mail address so if you want to chat just e mail me or if you just want to e mail me so you feel you are still in contact with us but NOT on MFC.

Miss you. XXX

Thank you so much, Karen!

I feel the same as you, Lena. It would benefit every aspect of my life (RL friends, family, career, home) to take a Mika break, but I'm too damn addicted.

Good luck Bianca! I hope you feel better soon. When you have the album in your hands, I'm sure you'll feel that happiness again, and instead of crying you'll be smiling.

Hehe, thanks, Mana!

i'm gonna miss you honey! :tears: have some hugs to remind you of how much we love you and how much you will be missed

*hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug* *hug*

:: miss you xxx Kat x ::

Ohh, Kat, that is so nice of you! I feel spoiled!

:

Good luck, and we'll be here when you get back

Thanks Bienie! I seem to have some pictures to catch up with now...

Come back soon! :

Thank you, Laura!

I understand what you mean ... hope you feel better soon ...

We will miss you here

THANK you so much, Katrien!

It's really exciting leaving mfc and then coming back and seeing new pics :

Indeed!

Aww, honey, I know just what you mean. I've done it before and I think that even the most devoted, obsessive fan needs a little time off. I know I do every now and then. That's why I'll disapper unexpectedly for a month or so.

Enjoy your time away honey! :

All my love!!

♥

Amber

Especially them!

I´m sure a time away will make you good, Bianca. We all need this from time to time! :wink2:

Come back with charged batteries!

I'm back and I feel like Duracell right now!

Awwww Bianca! :

Don't stay away for too long...

And I'll keep Spock safe, I promise!

Tegan xx

HEY! Spock was all I had left, actually! I took out my Mika posters and remained only with the huge Spock one...It was funny!

Ive seen you posted and my heart jumped!!!

so glad to see you back- im guessing (and hoping) you feel better (some of us are feeling worse)

fantastic to see you back- made my night!

now gonna read that very long post of yours!

:huglove: a billion times!

so glad to have you back, I know a bunch of us really missed you!

Edited by inbar_assaf

So after I left this thread on Tuesday, I set my Internet browser in order to block all the websites that had anything to do with Mika. I closed my computer and then decided to take my framed posters out of their frames and replace them with some drawings of mine.

I put on "Songs for Sorrow" thinking that this must be a sad moment of my life..:aah: and I took them out...and replaced them with my artwork and even took out my signed poster out. ( :blush-anim-cl: ) To be honest, I've always thought that I'll take my posters out when my feelings for Mika will be gone when I'll stop being a fan, in less words: when I'll find myself in the hardest period of my life quiting something I've been so involved in. (less words...right)

The funny thing is that I had no feelings at all...I wasn't sad, I wasn't happy either, but my room was so DULL! That Tuesday was fine.

On wednesday morning, I have to say, I've never hated waking up to Spock's poster more than that day! :naughty: My room was so empty and I don't know I felt a little bad for taking the posters out...I thought I did such a nasty thing... then I would've usually checked the MFC, twitter etc. I checked only my email and then realised I had nothing to do... :naughty:

I watched TV and then in the evening went out for shopping. To be honest I felt quite odd...you know when in movies there are these couples who go like: "Honey, We have to take a break and meet other people." and then the girl goes shopping with her friends to have her cosolation. And I have to tell you, the whole Universe pointed out to me to get back to Mika somehow.

When I got in the car, mum started the engine and the radio turned itself on and there was WAG :shocked: other times I would go for hours and don't get the chance to hear WAG on radio and now, when I least needed it...

Anyway, even the shops were empty and everybody was so bored and sad around me...not that they are not like that all the time...I gguess I just used to see them differently!

On that day, I couldn't stop thinking about Mika and I found it quite hard to restrain myself from anything that had to do with him so brutally.

On Thursday I found myself being involved in a project and that really helped me keep my mind off Mika and everything.

On Friday I went out, slept till late and again had my mind totally off Mika.

This morning, mum woke me up with some LICM and I was so happy, but had no intention of crying anymore. I put back my posters, I broke my windows with some music and I felt happy as when I first learned to love Mika...

THE CONCLUSION: It wasn't Mika I was addicted to and caused me to cry and feel bad, it was the MFC... :naughty: I mean, during the holidays, I became quite an MFC junkie and well, turned out into something else in the end. I found it quite easy from staying away from here, it's not that bad. I got myself updated with all the news...loving the video gems I found! :wub2: He's so cute and I love it how I can now smile and stop crying out of anything. :biggrin2: I also think I became a little colder towards him, I mean, I stopped :fangurl: ing at everh picture... which is good. I feel normal! I have seen the pics from Scala and I was so cool with them. No tears!

It was a short break, but as effective as a cold shower! I'm still a Mika fan, I love Mika and I'll still lurk around here, but not daily! :biggrin2::wink2:

This is just another chapter, another lesson to be learned...

Welcome back!:thumb_yello:

Thank you, Droopsy! :huglove:

Ive seen you posted and my heart jumped!!!

so glad to see you back- im guessing (and hoping) you feel better (some of us are feeling worse)

fantastic to see you back- made my night!

now gonna read that very long post of yours!

:huglove: a billion times!

so glad to have you back, I know a bunch of us really missed you!

INBAAAR! :hug: :hug: :hug: I AM better, but why are you feeling bad? :blink:

You did? Oh...that's good to know! :wub2:

Wow, you're quick :naughty: But it's good to have you back :wub2:

Only a few pics ... :teehee::aah:

That's me the speedster! :aah:

Ok...I love your avvie, seen those stones in the Scala pics...gotta catch up with the Mikagasmics 25 HA! :aah::biggrin2:

INBAAAR! :hug: :hug: :hug: I AM better, but why are you feeling bad? :blink:

You did? Oh...that's good to know! :wub2:

:

I think some of us are a bit down lately... but tonight its actually fine- thanks to Angel... :wub2:

yes we did!

I liked your long post up there (I actually read all of it :aah: )

I see what you mean in all of it- I myself have become abit over obssesed with not only Mika but with MFC, but for now- I have it under control... :naughty: fur now...

anyways- Ill be heading to bed... well, one quick look at mikagasmics and then... :naughty: cant help it...

I think some of us are a bit down lately... but tonight its actually fine- thanks to Angel... :wub2:

yes we did!

I liked your long post up there (I actually read all of it :aah: )

I see what you mean in all of it- I myself have become abit over obssesed with not only Mika but with MFC, but for now- I have it under control... :naughty: fur now...

anyways- Ill be heading to bed... well, one quick look at mikagasmics and then... :naughty: cant help it...

What has Angel done this time? :naughty:

I have to go to bed myself too...tomm's the last day of holiday...I want to sleep all day long! :lol3: