I need air!

B!anka

:Update: page 5

I need some air!

The last weeks, let's not mention days, have taken the tole on me greatly and I feel like suffocating a bit! :teehee::aah:

This is my last week of holiday and starting with next week I'm going back to school. I'm afraid that as much as I hate it, I'm gonna have to concentrate a bit more at the beginning because it is a new start after all. :biggrin2:

I want to take a Mika-vacation. Until the album is out (aka until I get it). I want to stay away as much as I can from anything related to him/his music for a while. I want to see how is it like again and want to rediscover why I have fell for him in the first place.

I have cried a lot because of him lately and I think this is the best choice to take. I want to stop crying for a while. :blush-anim-cl:

I said I would do it since yesterday, and thought I couldn't do it, but now is for real.

I'm on a very strict Mika-diet!

I'm not giving up! I'll be back! :wink2:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Edited by B!anka

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I need some air!

The last weeks, let's not mention days, have taken the tole on me greatly and I feel like suffocating a bit! :teehee::aah:

This is my last week of holiday and starting with next week I'm going back to school. I'm afraid that as much as I hate it, I'm gonna have to concentrate a bit more at the beginning because it is a new start after all. :biggrin2:

I want to take a Mika-vacation. Until the album is out (aka until I get it). I want to stay away as much as I can from anything related to him/his music for a while. I want to see how is it like again and want to rediscover why I have fell for him in the first place.

I have cried a lot because of him lately and I think this is the best choice to take. I want to stop crying for a while. :blush-anim-cl:

I said I would do it since yesterday, and thought I couldn't do it, but now is for real.

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

oh bianca,

i think your doing the right thing i was like that one time but dont know how but i got myself out of it. wish you all the luck and cant wait to see you back on here. you will be very much missed :shocked:

i love you and thinking of you. xxxx your got my email so if you need to talk im here. xxxxxx

oh bianca,

i think your doing the right thing i was like that one time but dont know how but i got myself out of it. wish you all the luck and cant wait to see you back on here. you will be very much missed :shocked:

i love you and thinking of you. xxxx your got my email so if you need to talk im here. xxxxxx

Thank you so much, Katie!

Means a lot to me! :huglove:

Yep, there is always a danger of overdoing 'fandom' a bit. I think if you feel that danger you made the right decision about the temporary time off, as if you don't take it, it can easily turn into a final goodbye that no-one wants.

HOPE YOU'LL BE BACK SOON:thumb_yello:

Thank you so much, Katie!

Means a lot to me! :huglove:

u better come back your one of my favs always injoy reading ur posts :blush-anim-cl: just put all ur mika things away and get out there with friends start the gym or something. keep your mind busy.

Yep, there is always a danger of overdoing 'fandom' a bit. I think if you feel that danger you made the right decision about the temporary time off, as if you don't take it, it can easily turn into a final goodbye that no-one wants.

HOPE YOU'LL BE BACK SOON:thumb_yello:

I tell you it is totally TEMPORARY as I don;t think I will ever be able to say my final good-bye here. It'd cost me too much: redecorating my room, throwing all my clothes away, all my jewelery, my keyboard, my tamagotchi :lol3: , my dreams.

I can't do it just like that. It'll be hard enough to even be on vacation, I tell you! :wink2:

u better come back your one of my favs always injoy reading ur posts :blush-anim-cl: just put all ur mika things away and get out there with friends start the gym or something. keep your mind busy.

really, you do?:blink::blush-anim-cl: that's nice to know!

the bolded part just reminds me that i gotta take out my posters now...geez this will be damn hard...:blink: i was always imagining that when i'll do that it's gonna be one of the worst times for me.

and yeah, i'm going back on sets tomorrow! to keep my mind busy!:biggrin2:

Think a lot of us feel like that from time to time, but it does indeed help to take some time away from it all :thumb_yello: I'm totally not supposed to be back yet, would someone please remind me of the pile of laundry waiting for me :sneaky2: No seriously, it's good to take a break when you need one :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

I found in the summer I took a good few weeks , actually it was going to be months but hmmmm i didnt need it.

Everyone needs a break , this is pretty intense at times :blink::thumb_yello:

It IS indeed. I tell you, before going at the gig I was NEVER crying because of Mika. I mean I really don't remember. :blink:

Since I came back I got on this monster roller-coaster and instead of enjoying and screaming I kept on shedding tears. :lol3:

And his endless sweetness is just too much some times. "Too much candy's gonna rot your soul!" :wub2:

Bianca , you are doing the right thing! Absolutely! And welcome back when you feel like it.:wub2:

It’s sensible to know when feelings for something like this goes a bit overboard and it’s wise and healthy to know when it’s time to take a break and give one self a distance and a perspective.

Love you and will miss you like hell!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Bianca , you are doing the right thing! Absolutely! And welcome back when you feel like it.:wub2:

It’s sensible to know when feelings for something like this goes a bit overboard and it’s wise and healthy to know when it’s time to take a break and give one self a distance and a perspective.

Love you and will miss you like hell!:thumb_yello::wub2:

:huglove: Thank you so much, Sienna!

This is getting emotional really! :tears:

I need some air!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Tempting... He have "effected" me in that way too a lot lately :blush-anim-cl:

But it sounds like a good idea if you are going back to school soon.

But good luck with the mika-diet. Hope it can help and looking forward to see you back here :huglove: Take care so long hun

I've done it too. Earlier in the year I had a break for a few weeks. Last year I had an enforced break when we moved house and it ages to get our internet back.

The thing i found is that once you get past the first couple of days, you actually manage quite well without this place, you don't necessarily feel like you "need" to check in and see what's happening and when you make the decision to come back, it feels like your own decision and not a compulsion.

Hmmmm, maybe I need another Mika break too. I'm getting compulsive again:blink:

ooohhh, Bianca you will be so terribly missed... but you are doing the right thing- a break is good (from anything) every once in a while... I just had a break from riding, and just got back after 4 months- it only did me better!

so, we are waiting here... maybe with a few surprises when you come back :biggrin2:

Love you! :huglove: