Yet another new guy..

Brandinian

Hey everyone,

I'm Brandon, and I've been a fan of Mika for a while now. I never really thought to join a forum, but I just found this the other day, so I figured that I would check it out. You all certainly seem like a pretty active bunch.

A little about myself, I'm 19 and go to school for Acting in New York City. I write music myself, and play in a two man comedy band, which you can check out by clicking my MySpace link.

I've yet to see Mika live, but hopefully I'll see him in New York in October. Still trying to work that out, but we'll see what happens. Alrighty, well I think that's about it. Any other questions, just ask.

Pleasure to meet you all!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hello Brandon ...... your cute !

Hi Brandon! Welcome to the MFC!

Now the question to what we all want to ask but not dare to: Straight or gay? :roftl:

theres no harm in asking ........ look at the last hottie we had on here , was it amsterdam :wub2: & gay !

Hah, thanks everyone for the welcome.

The answer is: Straight and Looking. :wink2: So ladies, how much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice.

Good pick up line, eh? No? Touche.

listening to your songs ..... your crude :shocked: i like :naughty:

The answer is: Straight and Looking. :wink2: So ladies, how much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice.

Yes nice one :naughty:

Btw I'm listening to your music :thumb_yello: I love On Facebook :naughty:

Keep doing this! It's really original :wink2::thumb_yello:

Hah, thanks for listening to the music guys! Despite the way it may appear, I did not intentionally come on here to pimp my music, it just happened that way. :-)

I should point out though, that they are really rough recording. We are soooo much better live and recorded most of that stuff in a hurry on my laptop in my bathroom with a karaoke revolution microphone. I know, high quality stuff.

Hah, thanks for listening to the music guys! Despite the way it may appear, I did not intentionally come on here to pimp my music, it just happened that way. :-)

I should point out though, that they are really rough recording. We are soooo much better live and recorded most of that stuff in a hurry on my laptop in my bathroom with a karaoke revolution microphone. I know, high quality stuff.

im gonna let my wee ones listen to it tomorrow , they`ll love :naughty: anywhere i can download your stuff ....... illegally of course :wink2:

Bwaahahaha :lmfao::roftl:

Welcome to the forum! You're right, we're quite an active bunch! I hope you can keep up!:welcomeani:

am way too tired to start pluggin the speakers now...

but will defenitly give a listen tommorow... dirty is good :naughty:

Hello and welcome to this crazy place :naughty:

About the NYC gig, you have to find a way to go! Seeing Mika live is something everyone need to see and it may change your life forever... well it did for me cuz all the obsession began after :roftl: