MIKA on GOOD MORNING AMERICA - Friday, Sept. 25 2009

Suzy

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATE!!!

From Facebook, she replied to me: "He was not at all happy or smiling when they decided to not air him... It's going to be online though! And he took pics with people afterwards! There were only 5 mfcers there though!"

I can imagine he wasnt...

that nice for them... :wub2:

If I was him, I'd be pretty f*ing pissed off too. Do you know how early he had to get up??? and somehow, I don't think Mr. Mika is fond of getting up at 5 a.m. or earlier ...

Hopefully, they will show it on the time delayed ones.

UPDATE!!!

From Facebook, she replied to me: "He was not at all happy or smiling when they decided to not air him... It's going to be online though! And he took pics with people afterwards! There were only 5 mfcers there though!"

she's on her way home and will write a report when she gets back.

good Id love to see the report even tho it will be sadder one:(

Emos are going to be rich people... :naughty:

:lmfao: You're just on a roll today with awesome comments.

True but sad!

A few years ago a magazine or newspaper tried a "good news" section & it wasn't popular.

The public unfortunately wants the bad news way more than a steady diet of good news.

What does that say about us??:boxed::boxed:

Say what?! That's sad! I guess that's also why I see more horror movies advertised than comedy. :teehee:

I'd go for the "good news" section! I'd probably read the bad then the good to make up for it. :naughty: Did they stop doing that section of the paper?

Oh I hate that, how about we live one day at a time, take things as they come and enjoy things while we can? :naughty:

Oh okay, in that case I'm just as p*ssed off as you guys are lol :naughty:

That's EXACTLY how I live my life! Although I'd love a job so that I can actually have money and plan in advance to go to Mika gigs instead of relying on contests. :naughty:

If we could show people adorable pictures of kittens to stop them from threatening others it'd be great... but it doesn't work that way so we just have to live one day at a time! I'm honestly not afraid of what's going to happen because I can't control it. :thumb_yello:

If I was him, I'd be pretty f*ing pissed off too. Do you know how early he had to get up??? and somehow, I don't think Mr. Mika is fond of getting up at 5 a.m. or earlier ...

Hopefully, they will show it on the time delayed ones.

Not to mention the air flight to NYC to do it AND the NYC subway to boot!

Not to mention the air flight to NYC to do it AND the NYC subway to boot!

Good Morning A. Clay!

I totally agree!

But - I get that they felt they had to air the President's reaction to the "confirmation" of the nuclear facility in Iran.

What I think GMA could have done was say Mika, Mika, Mika all morning & let us know when he would be performing & where we could find it.

They showed Mika once & pretty much ignored him the rest of the morning even though they knew before coing on the air this morning that the President was going speak. about dinnerjacket.

They have had Mika on twice in the past & have been excited & interested in Mika.

So I am surprised at this morning's "frosty" reception.

if I was Meeks I would be Pis--d!!

Good Morning A. Clay!

I totally agree!

But - I get that they felt they had to air the President's reaction to the "confirmation" of the nuclear facility in Iran.

What I think GMA could have done was say Mika, Mika, Mika all morning & let us know when he would be performing & where we could find it.

They showed Mika once & pretty much ignored him the rest of the morning even though they knew before coing on the air this morning that the President was going speak. about dinnerjacket.

They have had Mika on twice in the past & have been excited & interested in Mika.

He probably is!

Good Morning A. Clay!

I totally agree!

thats probably why they didnt mention him all morning- think about it, the non obssesed fans, and the rest of the people didnt know he was going to go on (I assume there arnt any commercial for these such of things) and the GMA knew Obahma was gonna speak, and they would have to cut Mika... and the wee little bit of LT was probably to let people know he DID perform there...

I dunno- just guessing here... :boxed:

mikasounds promised a surprise secret event in NY as well, btw!

exciting:thumb_yello:

people- we have been alerted early this time! get your passports ready! credit card out! set?! go buy plane tiks! :roftl:

Alright you are funny!

You MikaWorldians are too funny! Haha!

Congrats on the 2000 posts now 2009!!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

That is quite the accomplishment!

haha thank you! I worked on it for 2 full weeks! (even tho it says I came here in may I didnt post till..well 2 weeks ago!)And yes I feel accomplished!:pbjt: