MIKA on GOOD MORNING AMERICA - Friday, Sept. 25 2009

Suzy

I feel so bad for him, can't understand why they didn't bump the cookery item:blink:

That's exactely what I tweeted GMA!

AnnaMariaPetra@gma Why did you skip 'popprince' @mikasounds' performance instead of 'burgerking' Spike?? I'm very disappointed!!!!!

about 1 hour ago from web

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word from GMA on twitter...cannot believe they listened to us...must have been complaints from Mika and elsewhere:

gma: We'll be posting @MikaSounds performance soon here & at this page... Apologies to East Coast viewers. http://abcnews.go.com/gma/fallconcert

That is standard PR!

I think they could have apologized 'like they cared."

That would have been nice.

Mika is not big in the states so unfortunately they treat him as such.

I am a little surprised at GMA as they have supported MIka in the past when nobody there knew who he was.

I know it won't make any big difference but I am goi g to "log in" & mention that we Mika fans understand that the President had important news blah blah blah but GMA could have compensated by plugging Mika & TBWKTM all morning.

I know it doesn't make a "big" difference but it is better than doing nothing.

It is my time & I get to spend it as I see fit. Haha!

[/fontn

I feel so bad for him, can't understand why they didn't bump the cookery item:blink:

Because Obama rules all and can do what he wants? :naughty:

"You mean Big Brother comes on at 8pm? Bah! I think I'll get on and talk about what I had for lunch. American wants to know!" :teehee:

Because Obama rules all and can do what he wants? :naughty:

"You mean Big Brother comes on at 8pm? Bah! I think I'll get on and talk about what I had for lunch. American wants to know!" :teehee:

Stop blaming President Obama!

Blame dinnerjacket for his lies & crap!

Sometimes bad things happen for good reasons. They were probably thinking... "Oh we'll just cancel that guy Mika, no one will realise coz no one knows him."

Well now they have found out that people do know him and were waiting for his performance! Maybe they'll take more notice now, and maybe they'll never treat him so shamefully again!!!

Pfff. Poor Mika!

He looked so put off that they called Love Today Grace Kelly!

:lmfao:

Okay, maybe I'm the only one who finds it funny... but poor Meeks *pats Mika*

OMG THEY'RE NOT SHOWING IT LIVE!!!

They flippin' recorded it!!!

Ooooh... they might show it here tomorrow morning... wish i knew how to set the vcr...

You're totally right!

Wasn't Mika supposed to be on the Ellen-show? (Which is on now?)

Really! That would be cool...

Oh please American presidents have been forecasting the end of the world every week for the past 8 years. It's not news anymore I'm afraid. This is why I stopped watching TV over a year ago. Waste of time.

:lmfao:

The Americans had a president that declares war on anything that moves, and Aussies now have a nerdy looking prime minister that swears a lot... Nice representation we have :naughty:...

I think if he was a more recognized artist he might not be wasting his time on GMA :fisch:

It's really a crap show. :aah:

Good point.. bit like Sunrise and the Today show here :fisch:...

That's part of the reason why I can't get into watching news. I hate hearing that more people are losing jobs and the economy sucks (they've actually had people on there before talking about how if you don't have a job now, well good luck. Thanks, that made me thrilled to hear that from someone who has a job. :sneaky2:) Then also what seems like everyday that we run the chance of getting nuked at anytime, so and so has secret weapons and we're just going to ship more people over there to shoot em up bang bang because violence will solve all of our problems!

I long for the day when they actually have two different news shows. One for good news and one for bad. That way I can take a dose of the bad then get some good. :naughty:

Hey, this post reminded me of a song by an Aussie band called Skyhooks... it's called Horror Movie.. the real point of the song is aroud 2:44.. .but watch the whole thing, it's full of men in weird costumes and lots of makeup :bow:...

*:tears: for Shirley*

Sometimes bad things happen for good reasons. They were probably thinking... "Oh we'll just cancel that guy Mika, no one will realise coz no one knows him."

Well now they have found out that people do know him and were waiting for his performance! Maybe they'll take more notice now, and maybe they'll never treat him so shamefully again!!!

maybe...

they might have him one more time to make up for it, now that they know they get audience when having him...

thats more publicity for meeks... :wub2:

awww- he's looking so cute... :wub2:

lucky girl...