MIKA on GOOD MORNING AMERICA - Friday, Sept. 25 2009

Suzy

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't think its on video, isn't it?

Yeah, they showed that bit on TV :naughty:

I'll film it with my camera if you guys want to see that badly?

EDIT: I'm ripping it from my DVD and then I'll put it on Youtube :wink2:

Edited by Fmbm

She´s not Sara :naughty:

I didn´t like how she sounded with Mika in Le Grand Journal. I think she needs to adapt her voice to Mika´s (and my ears to listen to her :naughty:)

I really hope Sara will be back eventually, not for the NA tour tho :(

+1!

i was there on 'grand journal',sound not very good,but i hope for her that she'll do better and better with time:.....

why not the both like yesterday:thumb_yello:

It's not as big a deal as everyone is making it out to be :naughty:

It is kind of sad though :no:

Even my mom's boyfriend knew that they got the song title wrong :doh:

Fail, GMA :wags_finger:

oh ok just curious to see, as everyone's talking about

sorry about my question - but is there also existing the first part where Mika is looking stunned about the wrong titel of his LT... ?

Here you go :)

(still processing so quality may be bad)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, that is sooooo saaaaad, just look at his face...:sneaky2:

Poor Mika, you feel the urge to hug him...:wub2:

Host being a total moron...:sneaky2:

Some peeps don't do their homework!:sneaky2:

This is terrible :shocked:, how dumb must someone be to get something like that so wrong? Dumb or utterly not interested. I mean, he keeps repeating 'Love Today' and there is no Grace Kelly in the song....I hate the fact that they did that to him (or anyone else for that matter). He seems so disappointed poor thing :wink2:.

On a positive note, I love the way Dan is giving the presenter these little looks of disbelief, it's quite funny.

Look at Cherisse and Dan in the background, they're stunned as well.

Yes, I noticed their faces :aah:

Aw shame it's even worse than I remember. He looks like a kicked puppy. Poor Mika. :naughty:

It is embarrassing for the US in general!!! I feel sooo bad. I hope he doesn't think bad about the US fans. Because we do LOVE and APPRECIATE HIM VERY MUCH!!

It is embarrassing for the US in general!!! I feel sooo bad. I hope he doesn't think bad about the US fans. Because we do LOVE and APPRECIATE HIM VERY MUCH!!

YES WE DO!!!!! And TRUST me when I say ALL the EAST COAST Mika Fans from NYC to Florida . . OUR MOUTHS all dropped open the MOMENT Robin said that was Mika with his hit single Grace Kelly!!! I literally JUMPED up and screamed at the t.v. "LOVE TODAY" . . . WTF!!!! And then when I saw the LOOK on his face . . . my heart SANK!!!!! :sneaky2:

the Americans that KNOW who Mika is LOVE HIM!!!! :teehee:

MIKA'S U.S. FANS LOVE and respect him JUST as MUCH as any other fans found ANYWHERE in the WORLD!

- and for the FIRST time, I can actually say something POSITIVE for the American people . . . according to the things I have been hearing lately about the behavior of Europeans at recent shows . . . The Americans SHOW him A LOT of respect!!! Cause I have NOT seen one person at the U.S. shows disrespect him by touching his bum or anything like that! FOR that I am PROUD of the American Fans . . .for controlling themselves (for once) :roftl:

YES WE DO!!!!! And TRUST me when I say ALL the EAST COAST Mika Fans from NYC to Florida . . OUR MOUTHS all dropped open the MOMENT Robin said that was Mika with his hit single Grace Kelly!!! I literally JUMPED up and screamed at the t.v. "LOVE TODAY" . . . WTF!!!! And then when I saw the LOOK on his face . . . my heart SANK!!!!! :sneaky2:

the Americans that KNOW who Mika is LOVE HIM!!!! :teehee:

MIKA'S U.S. FANS LOVE and respect him JUST as MUCH as any other fans found ANYWHERE in the WORLD!

- and for the FIRST time, I can actually say something POSITIVE for the American people . . . according to the things I have been hearing lately about the behavior of Europeans at recent shows . . . The Americans SHOW him A LOT of respect!!! Cause I have NOT seen one person at the U.S. shows disrespect him by touching his bum or anything like that! FOR that I am PROUD of the American Fans . . .for controlling themselves (for once) :roftl:

:naughty::naughty::naughty: