MIKA on GOOD MORNING AMERICA - Friday, Sept. 25 2009

Suzy

I can't still believe that I was with him is this small room!!!!

I finally got my picture with him!!!!!! :boing:

Before the security took the picture with my phone....I hugged mika and then they took it.

I will try to post the few pics I took and my as well

Awww, please show us your pic with him!! So happy you met him and got the pic too :wub2:

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the security took the picture with my phone....I hugged mika and then they took it.

Loved the performance and how the crowd was so into it! Who was who from the MFC of the audience they showed in that vid? I think I may have recognised some people but not sure.

wow Im jealous but good for you! haha:thumb_yello:

I have not understood all over again that there have occured. Something bad. Has re-read all anew, stupid dull... Robin (Who is? Not important) does not know Mika's songs and has confused the names of the songs, is nuts,forgive me. It is awful... poor Mika... This was one that was bad. Or there was still something bad?

Lena don't be too worried.

The announcer (Robin) mixed up the song names.

But because Obama had a speech suddenly (about Iran) they didn't show Mika's peformance on the TV on the US East coast. But West coast could see it. And we can watch it here

So naturally we were angry at GMA TV show. Mika flew to the US especially for this.

:teehee::aah::squirrel:

OH EM GEEEEEEeee. this morning was so epic. love.

Seriously!!!! :biggrin2:

Thanks for waking me up twice this morning with texts. I LOVED getting up to watch Obama. Loved it. :teehee::naughty:

I kept hoping they'd show the audience and when they did I was scanning for you but didn't see you! :tears: I wanted to text you saying that I saw you!

P.S. If there's at least 8 hours to get to NYC when he announces the surprise thing I'm going to crash on your floor. Just FYI. :naughty:

But because Obama had a speech suddenly (about Iran) they didn't show Mika's peformance on the TV on the US East coast. But West coast could see it. And we can watch it here

So naturally we were angry at GMA TV show. Mika flew to the US especially for this.

Mika has been upset... Means, the announcer knows names of the songs? It was accident but not disrespect? Whether it means, what in that morning in such situation there could be ANY invited musician?

Good for you!

That is so Kewl!!

Mika's Good Morning America performance is at:

http://perezhilton.com/2009-09-25-in-case-you-missed-it-151

Post messages guys!

There some real Mika Haters at Perez unfortunately.

Thank goodness there are a lot more Mika Fans.

Thank you! Perez is not blocked at school so I'll be watching this as soon as it loads! :naughty:

Do i have to apologize as a persian now?! :naughty:

Thank you! Perez is not blocked at school so I'll be watching this as soon as it loads! :naughty:

"At school??"

You are right - that is naughty. Hahaha!

Or maybe it is Arts and Music learning?

If someone is checking the trail of web pages visited you might convert someone to Mika!:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Aw, poor Meeks! The look on his face when they said Love Today was Grace Kelly. :huglove:

And then getting shunned on the east coast in favour of some cooking spot. :sneaky2:

At least the rest of the continent got to see him perform BIOTG. :wub2:

There was a girl there (i forgot her name), but she had tattooed mika's autograph on her hip/stomach and she also had sequins glued all around her eyes, she looked awesome!

I met her in NYC at Le Poisson Rouge! She's awesome; I think she said she has an MFC account but hasn't been on in ages. She's the one with the long, wavy brown hair who was totally rocking out to BIOTG. :naughty:

She heard I also had a Mika tattoo and freaked out, haha. Seems she'd never met anyone else nutty enough about Mika to get a tattoo related to him. :blush-anim-cl:

so one of Mika's managers (Allison) came out and told us she wanted the fan club members in front to support Mika! so they put us behind the VIP line (which is short, and makes us in front of the confirmation-letter-people).

Woo-hooo!!!! :wub2:

So nice to have dedicated fans supporting him. Even if GMA messed things up a bit. :bleh:

Thanks for your detailed report! :flowers2:

Has anyone recorded the other bits apart from the BIOTG performance? I have it recorded via PVR, but I can't figure out how to convert it to something YouTube friendly. :annoyed_h4h: