Mika in HUMO (belgian magazine)

Inezzz

Thanks for translating it, Droopsy. (I intended to do it, but then I reached page 6 and saw you did a wonderful job!)

What do you think of the title of the interview? Kan allebei nog > Could still be both?

This interview is good, but the journalist try to made Mika speaking about things private:sad:

My brother loved decapitate my barbie too when I was a child, Mika is normal:roftl:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for translating it, Droopsy. (I intended to do it, but then I reached page 6 and saw you did a wonderful job!)

What do you think of the title of the interview? Kan allebei nog > Could still be both?

Wow.. I didn't even think of the title... You know, I think it's a reference to the 'subtitle':

"My mother once told me: you'll eiter die young or become world famous!"

So I guess they said: "Could still be both" in response to that... Like he could still die young whilst being world famous :shocked: I don't know if it's correct, but that's how it seems to me. Don't really like that!

btw, glad to see the translation's being appreciated :teehee:

This interview is good, but the journalist try to made Mika speaking about things private:sad:

My brother loved decapitate my barbie too when I was a child, Mika is normal:roftl:

ahem: normal??:shocked:

:roftl::wink2::teehee:

I did it too.....

Please don't think I'm mental now :aah: I'm pretty sure I've ripped some legs off as well during the process...

Wow.. I didn't even think of the title... You know, I think it's a reference to the 'subtitle':

"My mother once told me: you'll eiter die young or become world famous!"

So I guess they said: "Could still be both" in response to that... Like he could still die young whilst being world famous :shocked: I don't know if it's correct, but that's how it seems to me. Don't really like that!

btw, glad to see the translation's being appreciated :teehee:

It really is, thank you so much!:thumb_yello:

The article was interesting, even if we still can find one or two detached interviewers we can also find those who come with good questions, much more often now compared to when LICM was released!:wink2:

That's fine! Just post the scans and your translation, and we can have a few different native speakers try to interpret what he meant.

Half the time, it's hard to understand what he means even when he's speaking English. :teehee:

lol true:naughty::teehee::roftl:

Jap :) But I'm not really shocked about it, I mean, everybody was(or is ;) ) young once and wants to do some experiments..

i've never experimented with anything i'm totally boring me!!!:aah::naughty:

He's such a whore :naughty:

oohhh now now catty:boxed::meow::naughty: