Mika in HUMO (belgian magazine)

Inezzz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before we all panic in the streets about Mika falling from grace, let's take a moment to remember that whatever he may have dabbled in as a confused teenager is behind him, and is a lesson learned. :wink2:

I really hope someone wants to translate the whole article. I can see it's a ton of work, but from the bits I can understand, it seems very interesting. :teehee:

Indeed, a lot of teenagers dabble a little, he probably thought it wasn't for him if he did.

Whoa, sounds juicy! I eagerly await your translation.

MIKA = :rasta:

:naughty:

Haha no, I'll quote :

Mika ,,...I was a boy that out of escapisme (don't know if it's right) refuge/safety seeked in narcotics''

Humo : Like?

Mika : *ignores the question*

But I don't like drugs and I don't use it

Humo : But did you try previously everything? (bad translation I know)

I tried just everything in many different ways. Sorry, but I don't wanna react any deeper on it. What it is about, is what I have learned from the experiments : That I urgent needed a significant occupation to push up my self respect.

:blink::blink:

I don't really know what to conclude about that part...

You want my conclusion then?

"Love love love is a dangerous drug

You have to receive it

and you still can't get enough of the stuff"

:teehee:

Edited by suzie

what's your interpretation?

I see it bigger than just 'drugs' I mean, more like alcohol, going out like crazy, sex, all that stuff :teehee: because he says he tried everything. And interrupts by saying: I don't like drugs tho and I don't use it.

I see it bigger than just 'drugs' I mean, more like alcohol, going out like crazy, sex, all that stuff :teehee: because he says he tried everything. And interrupts by saying: I don't like drugs tho and I don't use it.

Oh okay. So nothing we don't know of already then lol :naughty:

I think you're indeed right ;) after reading it about 10 times or stuff xD Let's keep the image of Mika the good boy :teehee:

:thumb_yello:

read my post above :wink2:

Ah good! :teehee:

Nothing new...

:biggrin2:

Ah, I understand, just like a lot of teenagers then, when puberty hits.

I think you're indeed right ;) after reading it about 10 times or stuff xD Let's keep the image of Mika the good boy :teehee:

"Okay, so Mika you didn't do drugs, you were just getting horrifically drunk and having tons of crazy sex. Good boy. *pat pat*"

Ah, I understand, just like a lot of teenagers then, when puberty hits.

Puberty :naughty:

It's such a nasty word. It's like the word nipple, you can't help but giggle at it.

I wonder what Mika's voice was like before he hit the Big P when it actually broke :aah:

To be honest it doesn't really surprise me, he strikes me as the sort "I'll try anything once" just a bit surprised he admitted it really :blink:

At least he doesn't do it now...:blink:

Yeah, I've always thought he was like that and that he must have experimented with drugs at some point.:naughty:

Well everyone tries different things in life :rasta::naughty:

Exactly.:mf_rosetinted:

"Okay, so Mika you didn't do drugs, you were just getting horrifically drunk and having tons of crazy sex. Good boy. *pat pat*"

:lmfao:

Puberty :naughty:

It's such a nasty word. It's like the word nipple, you can't help but giggle at it.

I wonder what Mika's voice was like before he hit the Big P when it actually broke :aah:

Well, I'm sure you've heard that opera thing? What was it called? Mr By Ends or something like that?

if he's already the way he is normally, imagine him high! LOL

How would i love to listen to the songs that were written around then...

o___0

LMFAO. Now I'm curious.:naughty:

Oh and, this just cracked me up: Dolletjes! :lmfao:

One of the most ridiculous words ever IMO.