The John Project (part 2)

mellody

john sent us a message about the present (through sariflor):

post that i was REALLY moved by the booklet that everyone contributed to from all over the globe and the gifts as well.

it's heartwarming to know that my little efforts to accommodate people are appreciated.

i can be a bit brusk and grumpy at times. but, always am thinking of how we can make it a bit easier for mika's loyal and wonderful fans around the world.

it's important to him that you are looked after and i try to do the best i can to carry out his wishes.

and, to get the kind of feedback from you in the form of this booklet and gifts that so many people spent time organizing is over and above any expectations.

just a thank you once in while is more than enough.

but, this is over the top.

thank YOU!

see you at the next show.

love,

jdb

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Awwww, I just saw this, he is so sweet!!! :wub2::wub2::wub2:

Thanks Mellody for organizing the project!! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

am finally back home and more or less awake. well, more less than more, lol! :naughty:

anyway, just wanted to post a few pix, so you can see what the book looked like. it's the cover, the short introduction i wrote, and my personal message to john. i don't post pix of any of your messages now, as i'm not sure whether everyone would be ok with having them posted here - but if you let me know that it's ok if i post yours, i can post a few. :wink2:

4403499737_c1bcd42a8d_o.jpg

4403499933_84a1ac354d_o.jpg

4404265116_9997f0d8fd_o.jpg

when lillibet and me gave it to him, in lillibets bag with her presents (scarf and scented candle) and i explained it to him and showed him the book, he joked about the cover pic, holding it horizontal instead of vertical and saying something like it's good that it's not that way... :naughty: don't remember what he said exactly, but it was about if he wasn't standing but lying like that with the flowers, it wouldn't be good. :naughty: and damn, looking at it now, he's right, maybe this cover design wasn't the best idea! :doh::lmfao: well, happy that he liked it anyway, that message was so sweet of him! :wub2: thanx also to sariflor for forwarding it to me. :thumb_yello:

btw, i thanked john for his message when i saw him on monday. :wink2:

lillibet, was he wearing your scarf on monday? anyway it looked a lot like the one you gave him!

Yes he was wearing it, i told him that this scarf would be helpful when he would go to Oslo, he laughed and said : oh i 'll need more than one ( or something like this).

I didn't talk about the candle, he thanked me for my help.

Hum , i didn't understand what he was meaning, i said "de nada".

stupid of me::doh: in my letter i had given him some fancies adresses in Lyon ( good restaurants and so on...), i supppose that he has already booked all the hotels /restaurants for the whole tour but...

LMAO lovely dr john image!! :roftl:

and I adored the comment he made about himself and the flowers when you gave him :naughty: that's "so john"... :naughty:

thanks again for putting together this project! :thumb_yello: