The John Project (part 2)

mellody

i'm wondering what john will think if he gets a "book" that consists only of 10 pages. :fisch:

NOW GET GOING EVERYONE AND WRITE SOMETHING!!! :aah: anything, whatever. i'm giving you 2 more weeks, new deadline is sunday the 21st.

maybe we'll get a nice new john story on the first few uk dates, that will remind people of why we love him and why he deserves a book with 100 pages, instead of 10! :sneaky2:

your message doesn't have to be longer than this mfc post, for example. use a big font. :fisch: or don't write anything but draw something or make a photoshop picture relating to john.

I couldn't agree more. I found it quite sad to see people were dropping out... Like you said, it doesn't need to be an A4 story right, a sweet message and some decoration is lovely as well! I couldn't come up with an entire page! I did that with the gig memories part :teehee: I just photoshopped a picture and added a short message.

Nice to see you extended the deadline, I hope people will enter now.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe some of those who don't have time can only send a card/photo of their town,where Mika performed, so John could remember this 2009 tour all over the worldfrom the beginning to the last date?

The EP european tour is easy to find again, i don't remember all the dates (Berlin , Milan, Paris, London..).:blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...
bump. :biggrin2:

deadline tomorrow. :wink2: or let's say, monday evening german time, won't have time to do anything before monday evening anyway.

Great! So I will have time to finish mine tomorrow during the day. :aah:

You will have it by tomorrow night. :wink2:

The gifts are already in my trolley, you'll just have to tell me when you want me to bring them: 28 or 1st?

i hope that the customs officers won't make a fuss about .

So if the participants want to see them before, i could open the package easily .:thumb_yello:

The gifts are already in my trolley, you'll just have to tell me when you want me to bring them: 28 or 1st?

i hope that the customs officers won't make a fuss about .

So if the participants want to see them before, i could open the package easily .:thumb_yello:

i'd say the 28th. :wink2:

more messages coming in now from people who didn't have enough time the first time round but have made it or will be able to make it this time - perfect! :thumb_yello: thanx to everyone who has already sent their messages! i'm sure john will be happy about this present. :wub2:

Ok so I'm supposed to have finished reading "Catcher in the rye" by tomorrow but I've been sitting at a notepad for about 15 minutes and eventually found a rough draught of what I wanted to say and do. Then I typed it into a word document and thought it might be a little too far toward the left so I spent a further little while clicking the little hourglass thingy...

Anyway it's really simple. I just wanted to say something simple rather than be really fancy. No pictures or anything, just a very sincere thank you message.

We're in the process of uploading the attatchment to hotmail.

I hate that damned book. Catcher in the Rye may be a revolutionary book but sometimes history should STAY in history IMO :roftl:

i'd say the 28th. :wink2:

more messages coming in now from people who didn't have enough time the first time round but have made it or will be able to make it this time - perfect! :thumb_yello: thanx to everyone who has already sent their messages! i'm sure john will be happy about this present. :wub2:

was wondering how it turned out.. do you have pics? files saved on pc that you can share..?

do you plan to give john in the afternoon or in the eve after the gig?

I'd like to be there too.

Maybe we could take pics of the "book" and the gifts ?

anyway, Avoca, you'll be there and all those who are a part of the project : We could try to give it to him on the afternoon?

Because after the show he is taking care of Mika, fighting against crazy fans.. and is not very free .:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe we could take pics of the "book" and the gifts ?

anyway, Avoca, you'll be there and all those who are a part of the project : We could try to give it to him on the afternoon?

Because after the show he is taking care of Mika, fighting against crazy fans.. and is not very free .:mf_rosetinted:

it's fine by me. I'd just like to know more or less around when, cause I'd like to be there. :thumb_yello:

Well, i land at 11 on Sunday and try to be at the venue asap, 14h for example.

i hope that the Airport strike will have ended, that it won't snow at Lyon and finally , that the London tube will work.

above all: that i won't loose myself and find Hammersmith....:aah:

will post pix tomorrow, or after london. :wink2:

afternoon sounds fine with me... guess i'll hang around the venue from noon on, coming and leaving if the weather is too cold/rainy, as i can't be bothered to queue all day because i won't go for front row anyway with my huge gray skelly hat. i'll have to wait for lillibet anyway, because of the presents - and tiibet has something too, iirc (but knowing her, i think she'll be there early :teehee:) so i'd say we'll give the stuff to john at the latest around 5-6 when he comes out to search for BGs/LGs.

so avoca, as for the time, it'll be as soon as a) lillibet is there and b) john comes out - but of course we don't know when exactly he'll come out. :wink2:

Well, i land at 11 on Sunday and try to be at the venue asap, 14h for example.

i hope that the Airport strike will have ended, that it won't snow at Lyon and finally , that the London tube will work.

above all: that i won't loose myself and find Hammersmith....:aah:

most of the tube lines are closed, hammersmith is quite easy to reach (one of the few lines actually working), i cross my fingers for snow.. strike.. what strike..? :shocked: you mean in france? :blink:

afternoon sounds fine with me... guess i'll hang around the venue from noon on, coming and leaving if the weather is too cold/rainy, as i can't be bothered to queue all day because i won't go for front row anyway with my huge gray skelly hat. i'll have to wait for lillibet anyway, because of the presents - and tiibet has something too, iirc (but knowing her, i think she'll be there early :teehee:) so i'd say we'll give the stuff to john at the latest around 5-6 when he comes out to search for BGs/LGs.

so avoca, as for the time, it'll be as soon as a) lillibet is there and b) john comes out - but of course we don't know when exactly he'll come out. :wink2:

oh, 5-6pm sound great! that's both for sunday or monday. I'm fine with both and I'm not going for front row either. :wink2: I won't get there on time anyway and on monday i wanna enjoy a little of london. see ya there! :biggrin2:

I really wish I would be at the London gigs, too! Awww...

I should really finally be chosen as a contestant at "Who wants to be a millionaire" - and win my million :teehee::aah:

Looking forwards to seeing pix of the book.

Oh, and maybe, someone could take a vid of John getting his gift if possible? Would be awesome! :wink2: