Free Fan Show Monday 21.09.2009

Kasia_xxx

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man. ohmanohmanohman.

Do you know how tempting it is just to say put me down, and deal with the consequences later, like with mr o grady xD

and look how that turned out!

Oh if i was 6 months older i'd be at both of them xD

Can someone pass a message on for me though?

Invite him round to my house for supper some time, mum's already said she'll make falafal and real humous if he wants xD

If she's making that we will all be round Carmel.

Where have you been hiding anyway?

If she's making that we will all be round Carmel.

Where have you been hiding anyway?

Haha. Alrighty then, i'll tell her to start making it now xD

I dont know xD I think between the first and second album is when i got rather crazy, so i had to deal with that, and i think i just over listened to mika a bit, but now he's got his bum in action and getting some new stuff out, i'll be back :wink2:

I dont know xD I think between the first and second album is when i got rather crazy, so i had to deal with that, and i think i just over listened to mika a bit, but now he's got his bum in action and getting some new stuff out, i'll be back :wink2:

woot woot! I missed your funny posts :sad:

Thanks Caz,I was thinking that it might be a good idea to have a little coordination! Obviously people have every right to offer their tickets to who they like. However, IF some people have a spare, it would be a shame if for instance one person was offered more than one and ultimatetly a ticket went to waste :shocked:

Thank you Rose for putting my name down:thumb_yello:

Kasia has kindly offered me her spare if she gets one and if her friend isn't going.

Cool, it's nice to see the old people coming back. I know you're young , but you know what I mean. :naughty:

Thanks Caz,I was thinking that it might be a good idea to have a little coordination! Obviously people have every right to offer their tickets to who they like. However, IF some people have a spare, it would be a shame if for instance one person was offered more than one and ultimatetly a ticket went to waste :shocked:

Kasia has kindly offered me her spare if she gets one and if her friend isn't going.

Kasia is going? Cool, I'll add her too and I'll put a +1 next to her name, but a question mark next to yours.

Cool:thumb_yello:

THANK GOD YOU'RE ON, I was about to contact you. The place where this gig is, is there a train station near it? :aah:

Euston is just a couple of minutes up the road, and Kings Cross isn't too far either:thumb_yello:

Train or tube?

It's near Holborn and Russell Sq isn't it?

And Euston and Kings X.

well i need to get back to fenchurch street to get the train home. my last train is at 23:39 apparently. well, the one after that is apparently 00.21. and then after that it's like 5am :aah: which I'd rather not get!

What time do gigs usually end?!

well i need to get back to fenchurch street to get the train home. my last train is at 23:39 apparently. well, the one after that is apparently 00.21. and then after that it's like 5am :aah: which I'd rather not get!

What time do gigs usually end?!

He is due on at 9 isn't he so I would imagine it will be over by 10 30.