Free Fan Show Monday 21.09.2009

Kasia_xxx

6z1qtx.jpg

From Mikasounds

To celebrate the release of his eagerly awaited second album ‘The Boy Who Knew Too Much’, Mika will be throwing a very special free show just for fans on Monday, September 21st!

Details are hush-hush right now - but if you want to be there make sure you check out The Sun’s Bizarre section this Saturday (Sept 19th).

:wub2::mf_lustslow:

RSVP if you're going here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19815

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so p*ssed off. I should have booked flights months ago given that this is the official relaese date. They are now, of course, far too expensive:shocked: And I am not working that day either.:aah: I will be walking around with a bag on my head all day:boxed:

I hope everyone that can go has a brilliant time...............I am sure you will:thumb_yello::wub2:

I am so p*ssed off. I should have booked flights months ago given that this is the official relaese date. They are now, of course, far too expensive:shocked: And I am not working that day either.:aah:I will be walking around with a bag on my head all day:boxed:

I hope everyone that can go has a brilliant time...............I am sure you will:thumb_yello::wub2:

Me too! :sneaky2: I just can't drop eveything and go now, I have kid's etc to sort out, I was going to the Paul O Grady show but that fell through and now this....I feel sick. :blink:

Me too! :sneaky2: I just can't drop eveything and go now, I have kid's etc to sort out, I was going to the Paul O Grady show but that fell through and now this....I feel sick. :blink:

Yes...............last minute may be 'exciting' but it isn't practical:sneaky2::shocked:

Where do you need to fly from dear? Glasgow, Edinburgh? I have access to return tickets at about £50-60. Let me know:thumb_yello:

That is very kind of you:wub2: I generally fly from Prestwick but Glasgow is also possible

*sigh*

Yes, it's just a sad fact that last minute stuff like this is not an option for us parents is it. :sneaky2:. Even if this show was ten miles down the road from me it'd still be a problem. It's not a case of taking a day off work. You can't take a day off from your kids :naughty:. Unless you have an endless supply of free, last-minute babysitters!! Maybe some people do, but most of us don't, do we. :dunno:

I don't let it get to me now because there is nothing I can do and at the end of the day..there'll be other times :thumb_yello:.

*sigh*

Yes, it's just a sad fact that last minute stuff like this is not an option for us parents is it. :sneaky2:. Even if this show was ten miles down the road from me it'd still be a problem. It's not a case of taking a day off work. You can't take a day off from your kids :naughty:. Unless you have an endless supply of free, last-minute babysitters!! Maybe some people do, but most of us don't, do we. :dunno:

I don't let it get to me now because there is nothing I can do and at the end of the day..there'll be other times :thumb_yello:.

Yes, I really feel for you. As my kids are grown up I am in the fortunate position of that not being a problem for me. But as you say, you can't just off load children...well, most people can't anyway.

*sigh*

We can have our own party on the forum, think there'll be plenty of us in the same situation :bleh:

No probs, if I can ever help with anything related to Mika, I'll ALWAYS do it:wub2:

Just pmed you!

That is really lovely of you.:wub2:

We can have our own party on the forum, think there'll be plenty of us in the same situation :bleh:

Virtual Mika party :thumb_yello::wub2::mf_lustslow:

I am so p*ssed off. I should have booked flights months ago given that this is the official relaese date. They are now, of course, far too expensive:shocked: And I am not working that day either.:aah: I will be walking around with a bag on my head all day:boxed:

Ditto- two days earlier and I could have got my flexitime up enough to go (and don't any boy scouts tell me off about being prepared- I needed flexitime to get my college stuff in)

But I'm sure the lucky people near enough (anyone want to bet against London?) will have a whale of a time

I can't even do that right now- my internet's down (I'm at work right now)

Sounds like Kath got lucky- that's good.

Arh darn... but then you can listen to the album and eat popcorn I guess :aah: That's my plan for monday night anyway :naughty: