Mika Live Interview Chris Moyles Show - Sept. 28, 2009

FREDDIESDOUBLE

excuse me, what does that mean- takeover???:blink:

sori my english/comprehension sucks!!

It means 'substitution'. Mika is going to be a DJ for a day, on Radio 1, in place of the usual DJ. So he is going to 'take over', in a sense. Takeover is the noun which comes from this.

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It means 'substitution'. Mika is going to be a DJ for a day, on Radio 1, in place of the usual DJ. So he is going to 'take over', in a sense. Takeover is the noun which comes from this.

wow thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

so..... mika is gonna be DJ-ing for the ENTIRE coming monday??

I have never heard what Chris Moyles has said about Mika, but the times I've seen them together he's chickened out (no pun intended:naughty:).I think maybe Radio 1 is taking advantage of the odd relationship they have and so that's why they put them together

Chris Moyles is on record as admitting that when he actually met Mika for the first time he was much 'less weird' than he had been expecting. I think the old Mika charm must've worked a bit on him, I mean, who could not find him utterly disarming? Surely even haters have to admit, if only to themselves in secret :naughty:, that Mika is basically a nice bloke...:blink:

That doesn't mean CM won't still have a few snidey remarks up his sleeve about Mika's music, or 'campness', or whatever cliche he sees fit to pursue.. I'm pretty certain Moyles is still no fan. So we shouldn't expect too much from this interview.

Mika knows how to hold his own though doesn't he, in these situations. :naughty: I guess it comes with the territory.

When it was mentionned on Moyles' show that Mika was going to be in next Monday for 'Mika Monday', Moyles said he hadn't met Mika before?!!! :blink:

When it was mentionned on Moyles' show that Mika was going to be in next Monday for 'Mika Monday', Moyles said he hadn't met Mika before?!!! :blink:

Well it's already a known fact he talks out of his a*** a lot :roftl:.

He has definitely met Mika at least twice. Once at the T in the Park festival in 2007, and again at the 2008 Brit awards.

So what is he on about? :boxed::naughty:

Fabby

Moyles really did slag Mika off in the ealy days , I "think" hes changed hes mind a tad :naughty:

Shall be interesting

I don't know. I don't think he's that keen on Mika, but tbh, I'm not that keen on Chris Moyles, so that's probably about even.

I hope it's a good and balenced interview on Monday.

I don't know. I don't think he's that keen on Mika, but tbh, I'm not that keen on Chris Moyles, so that's probably about even.

I hope it's a good and balenced interview on Monday.

We can hope! :aah:

When Mika and Moyles met backstage after the Brits last year, Mika had had a couple of drinks, and when Moyles 'congratulated' him on his Brit and said something like 'I knew you would win that', Mika challenged him, pointing out that Moyles had been, shall we say, less than complimentary about him on his radio show in the past. I was so glad to see him do that! :naughty:

Mika knows full well what Moyles is like and I'm sure if there is too much negativity and ribbing, Mika will give as good as he gets so it will be very interesting :biggrin2:

But it may be all chummy and nice and sweetness & light, who knows. :mf_rosetinted:

Well it's already a known fact he talks out of his a*** a lot :roftl:.

He has definitely met Mika at least twice. Once at the T in the Park festival in 2007, and again at the 2008 Brit awards.

So what is he on about? :boxed::naughty:

Yes, I must say I was very surprised to hear he apparently 'didn't think' (He did that 'Have I? Not sure' - type of thing) that he'd met Mika before. Personally I don't have a lot of time for Moyles and I think this just says a lot about him...I mean, come on, how could anyone possibly not remember meeting Mika (not that I personally have but you know what I mean!)!?!!! I agree, I think he (Moyles) just talks a load of crap a lot of the time.

Anyway, if Moyles decides to be an a******* when Mika is on, it sounds like, from previous encounters, mentionned above, that Mika was able to 'hold his own' with Moyles, which I'm very pleased to hear about. Hopefully though, Moyles will be nice to him. We shall see....

Pfffff

I love the way Mika talks!:sneaky2:

When hes on? I need to be in school at 9!

I woke up at 6 just to hear it!(and then forgot about it!:roftl:)

We Mika will probably be on at the very end, but I'll be recording it if people want to download it later :wink2:

I'm here!! :bye:

Have I lose something?

Mika hasn't been on yet...