BIOTG video and Jools Holland

babspanky

it had a very retro feel- with wide open spaces. and it was only mika and a bunch of dancers in matching outfits- it didn't have a storyline, though.

The beginning monologue part was in black and white and as the first 'jump' came in it became colour - it was great.

That's sounds great!:naughty::thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a part with a huge projection screen that was basically a grid- (but you can't see the lines) and there was a different video of Mika's face- in that outfit, grey trousers, pink fedora-ish hat, pink suspenders- and I believe a grey or black vest over a white shirt- I think! but it was all over the screen - I loved that part

Um, it starts off with him in this white studio, and he's sitting in a black chair reciting the "so I was sitting in a bar..etc" intro and behind him is a giant screen of himself as well. And the rest of the video is just him dancing around in this studio. I like the dancers' outfits. They're half male, half female :punk:

Sorry, I'm not good at explaining things. He has some cute little dance moves though :lol3:

Thanks for telling..:wub2:..and I want to see it!:boing:

How can I do that?:blink:

I absolutely LOVE everything about the new video. It's simple but very well put together.

Now if only I could get my hands on a pink bowler hat and a pink piano I would be soooooooooooooooooo happy! Pink has always been one of my favourite colours.

:wub2:

3010274318_93888a33d6.jpg

I squeed when I saw his half men/half women thing. He's really taking this 'bi thing' (or no labels, whatever you wanna call it) and going for it isn't he? LOL!

I loved it. And I had a proper mediagasm when I saw the whole *almost* continuous thing, although the smile did fall a bit when I saw a cross dissolve that looked a little bit amateurish but WHATEVER. I loved the video. Him and his bowler hat and his cane and his gloves and his waistcoat and his dancing....

Did Jonas direct this one too?

OH and I loved having MULTIPLE MIKAS on screen as well. (I don't know why but I thought that deserved capitals). I tried to record it but it was nothing short of an epic fail. :(

Thanks for telling..:wub2:..and I want to see it!:boing:

How can I do that?:blink:

Give me a couple more minutes :naughty:

Also, would you guys prefer it on Youtube or as a download? Right now I'm editing the song with it so it's not just a mute video :naughty:

Give me a couple more minutes :naughty:

Also, would you guys prefer it on Youtube or as a download? Right now I'm editing the song with it so it's not just a mute video :naughty:

both works for me,thanks in advance:flowers2:

3010274318_93888a33d6.jpg

I squeed when I saw his half men/half women thing. He's really taking this 'bi thing' (or no labels, whatever you wanna call it) and going for it isn't he? LOL!

I loved it. And I had a proper mediagasm when I saw the whole *almost* continuous thing, although the smile did fall a bit when I saw a cross dissolve that looked a little bit amateurish but WHATEVER. I loved the video. Him and his bowler hat and his cane and his gloves and his waistcoat and his dancing....

Did Jonas direct this one too?

OH and I loved having MULTIPLE MIKAS on screen as well. (I don't know why but I thought that deserved capitals). I tried to record it but it was nothing short of an epic fail. :(

Katy Perry! That's who it was! Thanks! Ha! I forgot the gloves and I totally forgot the top- I just remember - pink suspenders

Anywho it's five thirty in the morning and I need some sleep! Bye :bye:

what i got as stills.... forgot to breath through the rest :roftl:

BIOTG-vid.jpg

BIOTG-vid-1.jpg

BIOTG-vid-2.jpg

BIOTG-vid-3.jpg

BIOTG-vid-4.jpg

BIOTG-vid-5.jpg

BIOTG-vid-6.jpg

You are amazing!

I totally forgot to get stills!

Next time we should have a few people who take stills and a few who do video - like in a semi-organized manner or something