CHANGED DATE: Mika in Antwerp, Belgium at Sportpaleis

Christine

Mind you, I'm not sad about the pregnancy, off course :wink2:, but I was so happy I was going to see Mika and now I will have to sell my tickets :emot-sad::emot-sad::emot-sad:

It's too risky, I guess :emot-sad:

I'm really sorry for you but congratulations on the pregnancy...it would be a bit too risky, I think. You'd risk giving birth on the spot. :shocked:

Must be a huge disapointment :boxed:

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, God, I'm soooooo sad :crybaby:

I registred here, just to be able to tell this :emot-sad:

I have tickets for the concert and will be...39 weeks and 2 days pregnant by then :emot-sad::emot-sad::emot-sad::emot-sad::emot-sad:

Mind you, I'm not sad about the pregnancy, off course :wink2:, but I was so happy I was going to see Mika and now I will have to sell my tickets :emot-sad::emot-sad:

It's too risky, I guess :emot-sad:

don't worry, if you want we'll bring mika to you :biggrin2:

I called Sportpaleis to ask this, and they say:

'The person whos name states on the ticket, should take a print of his identity card and write that he gives permission to (...) to go to the concert with his ticket. And then it should be fine.

No they won't :wink2: They don't check the names at the entrance :cheerful_h4h:

I called Sportpaleis to ask this, and they say:

'The person whos name states on the ticket, should take a print of his identity card and write that he gives permission to (...) to go to the concert with his ticket. And then it should be fine.

Maybe it's juste to be sure.Cause i went there several times and they never asked me my name.

• 2 weeks later...
Just realized that the changed date is actually a good thing for me!

I have something else to do on March 12

Prom :teehee:

I have that in June :naughty:

my mom is not so happy with the new date, it's her birthday on the fifth of May. I'm more positive about the date now, it's warmer then and I don't have to ditch (spijbelen) school :roftl:

I'm going! This will be my first Mika gig, I'm SO excited!! :woot_jump:

I do so truly hope that I will not be behind all those tall people and not see a thing! :sweatdrop:

The first and last time I went to a mika gig, there stood a big bear in front of me, serious, and I'm quite tall, but the girls next to us weren't. They were pissed, but even they had to laugh when the big guy started to sing along with Billy Brown, he had such a high voice fore such a big guy :roftl:

The first and last time I went to a mika gig, there stood a big bear in front of me, serious, and I'm quite tall, but the girls next to us weren't. They were pissed, but even they had to laugh when the big guy started to sing along with Billy Brown, he had such a high voice fore such a big guy :roftl:

:teehee::teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On the site of Sportpaleis, I just read this:

If you want to have a place in the central area, you need to be there timely to ensure yourself of a place

I have bought a ticket for the central area, does that mean that if I am there in time, there is a possibility that I'm not allowed in there because there are already too many people? How late would it be wise to be there? And is there a wristband-like system for the gig, because I might be going on a day trip to Antwerp that day, and I would really like to make sure I'm somewhere in that central area :wink2: Thank in advance!

I've allready posted it in the extra tickets thread,but if anyone has a standing ticket,please pm me!!

Or does anybody know a reliable person on E bay? (there are standing tickets on there,but I don't know how to check if they are reliable) So if anyone know something about that,please let me know!

I've allready posted it in the extra tickets thread,but if anyone has a standing ticket,please pm me!!

Or does anybody know a reliable person on E bay? (there are standing tickets on there,but I don't know how to check if they are reliable) So if anyone know something about that,please let me know!

I just bought my ticket for this gig at livenation.nl and there are still tickets left...

Hope to see you there!

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered my ticket this morning! I wanted to go with a friend, but he had an other appointment at this day. So I felt sad because I really want to go! And today my sweet parents told me that they want to drive me and now I can go!! I'm really excited!! (feeling like this the whole day :boing::boing: hihi)

This is going to be my first Mika-concert ever! I'm so happy, but I feel a little bit scary too, because I have to go alone, but I'm reeaally looking forward to it! :biggrin2:

This is going to be my first Mika-concert ever! I'm so happy, but I feel a little bit scary too, because I have to go alone, but I'm reeaally looking forward to it! :biggrin2:

Don't worry, I'm heading there on my own too, but I suspect I will soon find some MFC'ers. :thumb_yello:

So, probably till then!!! :naughty:

Don't worry, I'm heading there on my own too, but I suspect I will soon find some MFC'ers. :thumb_yello:

So, probably till then!!! :naughty:

Looking forward to meeting you all, old and new MFC friends.

Man, may is so far away :sneaky2: