CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

Newsflash: I just read that several Dutch cinemas will show Alice in Wonderland after all.

Not that I want to see it badly, but I thought some of you wanted to go.

We knew that...naturally:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Newsflash: I just read that several Dutch cinemas will show Alice in Wonderland after all.

Not that I want to see it badly, but I thought some of you wanted to go.

yes ... and the Sataday is all free for me , free in dammy .. bliss :wub2:

I cant wait to see it , maybe we can stagger from the gig , party and go see the movie all dressed up .. would this be acceptable in Holland?

yes ... and the Sataday is all free for me , free in dammy .. bliss :wub2:

I cant wait to see it , maybe we can stagger from the gig , party and go see the movie all dressed up .. would this be acceptable in Holland?

My brother told me he went to see avatar at 2 o'clock in the morning in amsterdam and the whole theatre was full of drunk people :naughty:

so yeah.. I don't think they'll have a problem with it :naughty:

My brother told me he went to see avatar at 2 o'clock in the morning in amsterdam and the whole theatre was full of drunk people :naughty:

so yeah.. I don't think they'll have a problem with it :naughty:

Yessssssssssssssssss that is what I wanted to hear :wub2:

I have high expectations of your beautiful land :mf_lustslow:

<drunk 3D avtar sounds most surreal>:naughty:

Okay, for everyone who wants to join the Alice dressing up thang, here's what's still available:

Dormouse

Tweedledee & Tweedledum

Caterpillar

Walrus & The Carpenter

Lion + Unicorn

Knives of hearts

King of hearts

Yah

I want to stand next to you and go watta guy watta guy watta guy .. can i :wub2::naughty:

Of course you can. Also if you're standing next to me, Mika will come over and sing 'Big boy, you are beautiful!' right in your face, and so he'll be coming over to where we are lots. Ihave no complaints about that. :mf_rosetinted:

He's got a man crush on you, I'm sure of it. You'll probably end up drunk and married after the gig. :roftl::roftl::roftl:

And he'll abandon meeeeeee and I shall be all alone, getting wasted and falling asleep in a box under a bridge.:mf_rosetinted:

And he'll abandon meeeeeee and I shall be all alone, getting wasted and falling asleep in a box under a bridge.:mf_rosetinted:

Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You shall be to my left , see all decided :biggrin2:

In a box :naughty: ... Ill leave you with a pizza and some water and a large local dog to protect:aah:

Neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You shall be to my left , see all decided :biggrin2:

In a box :naughty: ... Ill leave you with a pizza and some water and a large local dog to protect:aah:

Yeah don't forget water.

Water's very important. Some people can't go more than ten minutes without it! :naughty:

...... now theres a story :naughty::aah:

He was very shy at Newcastle,bless :wub2:

You would be the envy of all the gals and plenty of the guys on here. But it would definitely be hilarious. Then you could have a messy divorce and you could sell your story to OK! and then become a daytime TV presenter. What d'you think?

<freddie and mika at home .. in front of a roaring fire>:roftl:

Water yesss yessssss ..... :roftl::roftl: .. I was looking at you , in need of help , I went down a couple times to get breath.... :roftl:

This is what bonds us all .. fun times like this :wub2:

I had not eaten all day as well :aah:

Cant wait for dammy ... cant wait:biggrin2: ....

<freddie and mika at home .. in front of a roaring fire>:roftl:

Water yesss yessssss ..... :roftl::roftl: .. I was looking at you , in need of help , I went down a couple times to get breath.... :roftl:

This is what bonds us all .. fun times like this :wub2:

I had not eaten all day as well :aah:

Cant wait for dammy ... cant wait:biggrin2: ....

Excuses excuses...:roftl:

But you're absolutely right, being there with people who love it as much as I do totally brings it all alive in a whole new way. It's great, and I love it. :biggrin2:

Dammy is gonna be welllllllll good. We should have a party after the gig.

Yeah don't forget water.

Water's very important. Some people can't go more than ten minutes without it! :naughty:

You would be the envy of all the gals and plenty of the guys on here. But it would definitely be hilarious. Then you could have a messy divorce and you could sell your story to OK! and then become a daytime TV presenter. What d'you think?

We'll be like: OMG WE KNOW HIM! HIII FREDDDIIEE!

And he'll ignore us and hang around with Jon Gosselin and Michael Lohan:mf_rosetinted:

We'll be like: OMG WE KNOW HIM! HIII FREDDDIIEE!

And he'll ignore us and hang around with Jon Gosselin and Michael Lohan:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, they can all be part of the fame-whoring ex husbands club. :roftl:

Excuses excuses...:roftl:

But you're absolutely right, being there with people who love it as much as I do totally brings it all alive in a whole new way. It's great, and I love it. :biggrin2:

Dammy is gonna be welllllllll good. We should have a party after the gig.

There is no way there won't be a party, you're in freaking Amsterdam:roftl:

There is no way there won't be a party, you're in freaking Amsterdam:roftl:

Goooooooooooooooood. I don't really DO parties, but I feel up for one after that gig. It's gonna be great.

Goooooooooooooooood. I don't really DO parties, but I feel up for one after that gig. It's gonna be great.

I don't do parties either, but trust me, this is gonna be good :thumb_yello: