CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

According to Hitkrant (dutch youth popmagazine) Mika stays in this hotel when he is in Holland (although the hotel's own website doesn't mention him in their celebrity section) http://www.collegehotelamsterdam.com/index.php/en/home.html

We should go there too! (start saving everybody!!:wink2::biggrin2:)

Let the stalking begin :mf_rosetinted:

Eeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk :blink:

Exactly :mf_rosetinted:

I can see it now, 100's of girls/boys standing in front of the hotel :teehee: I don't know where that magazine gets their information or whether it's true, but I sure hope it isn't for M's sake :roftl:

Exactly :mf_rosetinted:

I can see it now, 100's of girls/boys standing in front of the hotel :teehee: I don't know where that magazine gets their information or whether it's true, but I sure hope it isn't for M's sake :roftl:

:roftl:

He posted his room on twitter for the Newcastle gig , I mean anyone with half an internet brain could find it :roftl:

Hes so used to it now I guess ..

So now I know the real reason why you aren't staying at our place :roftl:.

:roftl: I like to wake up and share champers with him :mf_rosetinted:

I cant wait , very much looking forward to it and meeting so many amazing people

Btw .. all the band and Mika are ready ....

When Mika was leaving .. I caught his eye and shouted see you In dammy ! and he half looked with an unsure look .. then ..

We met the band afterwards(no Martin) and they got all the dammy noise :naughty: .... they are well ready for it :biggrin2:

:roftl:I like to wake up and share champers with him :mf_rosetinted:

I cant wait , very much looking forward to it and meeting so many amazing people

Btw .. all the band and Mika are ready ....

When Mika was leaving .. I caught his eye and shouted see you In dammy ! and he half looked with an unsure look .. then ..

We met the band afterwards(no Martin) and they got all the dammy noise :naughty: .... they are well ready for it :biggrin2:

That makes two of us :roftl:. Tho I thought you were more a whisky kind of person :naughty:?

See you in Dammy :biggrin2:. I love that phrase. Surely you are there in London as well? And what is dammy noise? It is going to be a great gig, just think about all our costumes :thumb_yello:.

That makes two of us :roftl:. Tho I thought you were more a whisky kind of person :naughty:?

See you in Dammy :biggrin2:. I love that phrase. Surely you are there in London as well? And what is dammy noise? It is going to be a great gig, just think about all our costumes :thumb_yello:.

No London .. not for me , too manic :shocked:

I chose spain over more UK gigs :thumb_yello:

"Dammy noise" .. just meaning .. all the information and vibe that goes with it .. .. example .. dammy is going to be huge , we are all getting dressed up etc etc .. "noise" .. hype , excitement

No London .. not for me , too manic :shocked:

I chose spain over more UK gigs :thumb_yello:

"Dammy noise" .. just meaning .. all the information and vibe that goes with it .. .. example .. dammy is going to be huge , we are all getting dressed up etc etc .. "noise" .. hype , excitement

No London :shocked:. So I won't see you there then.

Are you going to see Asun in Spain? If so, say hi to her from me, please.

See you in Dammy then :thumb_yello:.

No London :shocked:. So I won't see you there then.

Are you going to see Asun in Spain? If so, say hi to her from me, please.

See you in Dammy then :thumb_yello:.

Yeh .. london is manic! I would have to Q from 2 in the morning to even get anywhere near front row :roftl:

Yes spain :wub2: and asun and more :biggrin2:

See you in May ! :biggrin2: