Me - Alice

Rose - Cheshire Cat

Miek - The March Hare

Monie - The White Rabbit

Babet - Queen of hearts

Miek's husband - maybe humpty dumpty

Kaatje - White Queen

That's all I know out of my head:naughty:

I will sure be Humpty Dumpty. I will have so much fun scaring the hell out of Freddie :biggrin2:.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will sure be Humpty Dumpty. I will have so much fun scaring the hell out of Freddie :biggrin2:.

:roftl:

Im not sure where that came from with me!! I cant eat eggs just anywhere , Im funny how I eat them .. etc .. triple strange :roftl:

Ill be ok , are you going to be hard boiled or scrambled?:aah:

:roftl:

Im not sure where that came from with me!! I cant eat eggs just anywhere , Im funny how I eat them .. etc .. triple strange :roftl:

Ill be ok , are you going to be hard boiled or scrambled?:aah:

Probably sunny side up :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

From the stage we will look the craziest bunch of people :aah:

:naughty:

I got Mika an apropriate gift, an Alice mug with :"we're all mad here, you'll fit right in" that is so true. We're gonna look fabulous ofcourse :thumb_yello:

:naughty:

I got Mika an apropriate gift, an Alice mug with :"we're all mad here, you'll fit right in" that is so true. We're gonna look fabulous ofcourse :thumb_yello:

Goody, can I tell him he needs help then, and see what response I get?:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:roftl: yes!

Best do it before he has anything in his hands then, giving him a reason to hit me over the head (he's a bit sensitive about the clogs still:naughty:)

Best do it before he has anything in his hands then, giving him a reason to hit me over the head (he's a bit sensitive about the clogs still:naughty:)

Well he should be, promissing a gift and then not give it to you :sneaky2:

Well he should be, promissing a gift and then not give it to you :sneaky2:

I'm sure being in Holland, he'll be watching me like a hawk!:naughty:

But I won't mention it, wait and see if he does:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Kiddo, you should join us:mf_rosetinted:

I have:

Freddie - The Mad Hatter

Me - Alice

Rose - Cheshire Cat

Miek - The March Hare

Monie - The White Rabbit

Babet - Queen of hearts

Miek's husband - maybe humpty dumpty

Kaatje - White Queen

That's all I know out of my head:naughty:

Cool!

I'll join in for sure!!:biggrin2: Will think about it!!

Rose you should go as a pair of clogs!!:naughty:

Cool!

I'll join in for sure!!:biggrin2: Will think about it!!

Rose you should go as a pair of clogs!!:naughty:

It's not easy to go as a pair of clogs all by yourself. If I didn't get my costume already I could help her be a pair :roftl:.

I no nothing about the clogs story, tell me tell me. Of course, one of the Dutchies could wear clogs that night (if only they were more comfortable) :bleh:.

It's not easy to go as a pair of clogs all by yourself. If I didn't get my costume already I could help her be a pair :roftl:.

I no nothing about the clogs story, tell me tell me. Of course, one of the Dutchies could wear clogs that night (if only they were more comfortable) :bleh:.

Last year, Mika had a twitter competition. You had to guess where he was flying next. The price was a pair of "delfts blauwe" clogs. Rose won, she never got the clogs. And by the sound of it, Mika is getting more annoyed everytime she asks about them :naughty:

Last year, Mika had a twitter competition. You had to guess where he was flying next. The price was a pair of "delfts blauwe" clogs. Rose won, she never got the clogs. And by the sound of it, Mika is getting more annoyed everytime she asks about them :naughty:

I remember that competition! Did Rose win! Great! Tho a shame that she never got the clogs. We can get her some, but it is not the same, is it :naughty:.

Edit: my b/f suggested we'd do the Global dance event in clogs (the Dutchies that is). Somehow I don't think that's a good idea :naughty:.

When he was doing the radio promo tour for the SFS tour, he played a game of guess where I am.

On the day he was leaving Holland and going on to Belguim, both me and Louiza guessed right, and he said we had won a pair or lovely little clogs (much like the ones you gave us when we saw you last year, only apparently he'd personalised them).

Well roll on the iTunes gig, and I brought 2 pictures of them with me, for him to sign, as we'd given up hope of getting them. I said to him "remember these?" and he said "I have them, I really have them, I'll give them to you next week" which confused me as there weren't any show scoming up!:blink:

Anyhow fast forward to Little Noise, and I asked again, when would we be getting them, and he answered with a grin "one day" and started rabbiting on about them being in a drawer, by his socks!!!

So up to date, Dublin, I wasn't even going to bring it up, but for some reason my mind went blank, and I just blurted out was there any chance of getting the clogs anytime soon, to which he replied he was going to smash them over my head!

I worriedly said okay so we're not getting them then? And he just looked right at me big beaming smile on his face and said "maybe". I said okay, but he just held my gaze and wiggled his eyebrows up and down, which completely floors me when he does it, and I just couldn't help smiling, and giggling back.

So I still have no idea if or when we'll get them.

I think he enjoys using them to tease me now, so I'm not really holding my breath anymore:roftl::roftl::roftl:

wiggled his eyebrows up+down? you mean like :das: ?! ooh, would've loved to see that!! :roftl:

Exactly like that, and it really makes me go funny when I see him do it in interviews, so when he's doing it right at me, it's very disconcerting:naughty:

I don't think I can come to Amsterdam ... :( Sorry ... having this week off sick has completely ****ed up my finanaces ... so if I do get a bonus ... I'm gonna need it for bills :aah::tears:

I don't think I can come to Amsterdam ... :( Sorry ... having this week off sick has completely ****ed up my finanaces ... so if I do get a bonus ... I'm gonna need it for bills :aah::tears:

:tears: I'm so sorry to hear that you're not coming. Your stupid flu just won't end :sneaky2: We bame it all on the boy :wink2: feel better soon hun.:wub2: