CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

Of course we are! I didn't buy my bunny ears for nothing :bleh:.

The flash mob has been uploaded! You need a password to see it, the word is: youngstrong , hurray for my fantasy :naughty:.

I hope you like it.

Laurel, it isn't really dancing since you use mainly your upper body (there will not be space to really dance).

Sparkly: will you join the mob? The more people the better.

Wow that looks soooo cool! Wish I was there in A'dam :biggrin2: Have fun :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you :biggrin2:. Yes, lots of people should join, just for the effect of it. I will try to get people involved even during queuing I guess :naughty:. I sooooo hope he is going to play it live!

Does everyone get that we are starting everything with right? We start looking at the right, start putting our right arm up at first, our right fist in the air etc.

Already practise it twice. I'm getting really excited for this gig :biggrin2:

Monie .. your amazing at these!!!

Putting the glasses on at start is just awesome :wub2:

Thank you :original:.

Someone else mentioned the glasses and I thought it would be great to use them in the Flash mob. So no we need 50 or so cheap glasses :biggrin2:.

i've done it already with BIOTG global dance event so i think i can join this one too :naughty:

we keep on dancing :thumb_yello:

Yes we do :naughty:.

Wow that looks soooo cool! Wish I was there in A'dam :biggrin2: Have fun :thumb_yello:

You can't be there? That's a shame.

Already practise it twice. I'm getting really excited for this gig :biggrin2:

That's the spirit :thumb_yello:.

Can I emphasise again that we start with right? Look to the right, put your right arm out first etc. (after the GDE I'm a bit afraid that we will end up with 2 different versions :teehee:. It was no problem for that dance but here we need to be in sync).

Really? Thank you sweetheart :huglove:. I'm a bit insecure since this is the first flash mob I've ever made (and it is really different from a normal choreography) :bleh:.

Monie you shouldnt be insecure at all. The flash mob looks incredibly cool and it's very simple so everyone can do it:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Cant wait to see Mika's reaction to this!!

You can't be there? That's a shame.

No, I was planning on going, but it was sold out, and then I bought tickets for Antwerp. But now I'm going on a holiday and from there I'm going to Antwerp, but unfortunately it's not possible to go to Amsterdam :(

Monie you shouldnt be insecure at all. The flash mob looks incredibly cool and it's very simple so everyone can do it:biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Cant wait to see Mika's reaction to this!!

Thank you :huglove:. Will you be there too?

Someone should film his reaction. Or even better, someone should film it from stage (maybe we can convince John to film it :bleh:)!

Of course we are! I didn't buy my bunny ears for nothing :bleh:.

The flash mob has been uploaded! You need a password to see it, the word is: youngstrong , hurray for my fantasy :naughty:.

I hope you like it.

Laurel, it isn't really dancing since you use mainly your upper body (there will not be space to really dance).

Sparkly: will you join the mob? The more people the better.

wooooow :D

Awwwwww

I will be happy just to get the specs on , that is a good start:biggrin2:

Oh, come on, you can do it, I will drill you during queuing :naughty:.

And if it doesn't work you can stand behind me and copy me, Ok, you will be half a second later then everyone else but at least you will dance with us :roftl:.

Oh, come on, you can do it, I will drill you during queuing :naughty:.

And if it doesn't work you can stand behind me and copy me, Ok, you will be half a second later then everyone else but at least you will get the job done :roftl:.

Yeh!!! the 10 hours in the Q we can practise :aah::roftl:

Ill be ok , why am I getting visions of the fullu monty when we are Qing :naughty:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZuCqT2qbFk

:roftl:

We're still looking for:

Tweedledee & Tweedledum

The Blue Caterpillar

Jabberwocky

King of Hearts

Knives of hearts

Unicorn + Lion

Gonna check for more...where is Wicky when you need her:roftl:

We're still looking for:

Tweedledee & Tweedledum

The Blue Caterpillar

Jabberwocky

King of Hearts

Knives of hearts

Unicorn + Lion

Is that all we need :roftl::roftl:

Someone must want to be a caterpillar:naughty:

We're still looking for:

Tweedledee & Tweedledum

The Blue Caterpillar

Jabberwocky

King of Hearts

Knives of hearts

Unicorn + Lion

Hmmm, Jabberwocky, that would be a chalenge :shocked:

Do you want a unicorn/lion combo?:naughty:

I'm sticking to my march hare :thumb_yello:

I did say I was gonna try to be a pink flamingo didnt I? (as long as I can get a costume sorted lol).

Oh yeah I forgot that one:biggrin2:

We'll be dropping Mika some more hints in Spain:roftl:

I went to a costume shop last Saturday, this is what I could (could not will...:naughty:) rent for €15,- euro's a day: http://fancydressheaven.co.uk/bmz_cache/4/460813c77cdae3cbd46b62030a0f91d2.image.300x450.jpg

(hahaha: it's a one size fits all....:aah:)

I also bought a summerdress at C&A: it's black with big white polkadots and a little red vest (kind of Spanish look). I was thinking (if the weather conditions allow it) to wear that on May the 7th. Probably with a crown so that I will look a bit like a Queen of Hearts.