Floor - flower

BubblesPurry - King of Hearts

Mrs Deer - flamingo

Mariposa - mouse

tiibet - knave of hears / playing card

Sil - Jabberwocky

melissa_holland - the Duchess

Can't wait to see all of us. We must take a lot of pics :biggrin2:

Maybe...... veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery maybe Leator can be the catterpillar (gosh, my english is sooo bad lately..:boxed:)

We talked about it, but it isn't sure yet..:wink2:

So.. you can keep it open till it is sure, just wanted to let you know already.. :naughty:

I finally found a dress for my "costume"

Do you know the feeling that you find something in a store, but are not quite certain about it, so you don't buy it. And then when you come home, you kick yourself in the but for not buying it?

That happened to me, so fingers crossed its still there this saturday :thumb_yello:

BTW, its not really a costume. My face will be the biggest part of my hare costume :wink2:

Do you know the feeling that you find something in a store, but are not quite certain about it, so you don't buy it. And then when you come home, you kick yourself in the but for not buying it?

That happened to me, so fingers crossed its still there this saturday :thumb_yello:

BTW, its not really a costume. My face will be the biggest part of my hare costume :wink2:

The same thing happened to me! I don't want to discourage you, but my dress was gone when I went back to get it. Fortunately I could order the same dress from the internet store!

The same thing happened to me! I don't want to discourage you, but my dress was gone when I went back to get it. Fortunately I could order the same dress from the internet store!

:naughty: I just googled the brand and its online too :thumb_yello:

thanx. :blush-anim-cl:

i watched the video for the first time yesterday, and by the end of it was already able to follow the chorus moves. :naughty: the choreography is as catchy as the song. :biggrin2: believe me, if i start practising it before paris, i'll be doing those moves automatically in paris when/if he plays or performs the song, and as they should be kept secret til amsterdam, that's not good. :naughty: i also keep doing some of the biotg moves at the gigs, just can't help it. :lmfao: so one week in advance has to be enough for me to learn the KA moves. :bleh:

Yes, I kept it simple in order for everyone to be able to participate :thumb_yello:.

I soooo hope he will perform it live!

Great! :thumb_yello:

Just don't forget the spoon:mf_rosetinted:

Just don't forget the spoon:mf_rosetinted:

Bring a big one.

You and your spoons!!!:sneaky2:

I have my little necklace with the little cup and spoon, that has to be enough, I think.

I wouldn't get in the HMH with that kind of murderweapon :naughty:

You and your spoons!!!:sneaky2:

I have my little necklace with the little cup and spoon, that has to be enough, I think.

I wouldn't get in the HMH with that kind of murderweapon :naughty:

You brought them up :naughty:.

You could hide the spoon outside and fetch it while we are waiting for the meet and greet :angel_not:.