Christine

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Trroooopppsss! How are your costumes?:mf_rosetinted:

Almost finished! Still have to buy some cheap glasses. Peeps! Don't forget your glasses for the flash mob.

Edit: and start practicing, only 2 more weeks to go :wink2:!

Edited by Monie

bought some plastic grass yesterday to accompany the flowers. :mf_rosetinted: if i go on like that, my costume won't be just a flower garden but the whole wonderland! :lmfao: well, why not, it's alice in wonderland, and although we have all the characters, we have no one being the "wonderland" yet! :roftl::naughty:

bought some plastic grass yesterday to accompany the flowers. :mf_rosetinted: if i go on like that, my costume won't be just a flower garden but the whole wonderland! :lmfao: well, why not, it's alice in wonderland, and although we have all the characters, we have no one being the "wonderland" yet! :roftl::naughty:

Good idea, you'll be "Wonderland" then :naughty:.

Still only in my head, but the idea has a shape now. (it's not much tho...)

I bought stacks of mini playing cards and the idea is to sew them onto a red or black t-shirt. If the shirt is red I will wear black pants, if the shirt is black I will wear red pants.

I know: not much of a queen of hearts outfit, but at least it is a playingcard theme.

I bought stacks of mini playing cards and the idea is to sew them onto a red or black t-shirt. If the shirt is red I will wear black pants, if the shirt is black I will wear red pants.

I know: not much of a queen of hearts outfit, but at least it is a playingcard theme.

Sounds great :thumb_yello:.

Almost finished! Still have to buy some cheap glasses. Peeps! Don't forget your glasses for the flash mob.

Edit: and start practicing, only 2 more weeks to go :wink2:!

Where did you buy them?

Ohh great ! we can all sit on mellody then :roftl::aah:

Better if we danced on Mellody:biggrin2::naughty: (sorry M:teehee:)

Sounds great :thumb_yello:.

hmmm....tnx

Almost finished, dress just needs some last stitchings, I need to decide on shoes and hair (wish I could wear that bitchin wig Ingie showed me but I swore never to wear wigs to gigs anymore lol)

Just do it, I'm also wearing a wig, we'll both be in a sweaty pain:roftl:

Mwahahahahaha awesome:biggrin2:

You'll be a playing card then...SORTED:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

So, everyone needs to bring their own grime btw, as I'm not a rich bitch and can't afford it all. Everyone who wants us to do your make-up should also bring a picture of what you want it to look like.