CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

I haven't received my ticket yet, but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.

Hired my dress last weekend and I can pick it up next week. Oh, and I will also be wearing a wig (a high white one). Only need to get a pearl necklace and some fancy earrings and then I'm ready for the most exciting gig of this year so far! (except from the Antwerp gig ofcourse, but I won't show up there all dressed up, so).

Can't wait to see you all!!!

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I haven't received my ticket yet, but I'm glad to see I'm not the only one.

Hired my dress last weekend and I can pick it up next week. Oh, and I will also be wearing a wig (a high white one). Only need to get a pearl necklace and some fancy earrings and then I'm ready for the most exciting gig of this year so far! (except from the Antwerp gig ofcourse, but I won't show up there all dressed up, so).

Can't wait to see you all!!!

Another white wig. :teehee:

This is my first real gig ever. Yes, I have been to the Concertgebouwconcert last year (see sigpic), but never to such a thing as a gig in the Heineken Music Hall.

Therefor I have to ask these, possibly quit naive, questions:

Do you guys wear coats?

Where do you put your stuff like money etc to keep it safe?

Do you have any other good advice for people such as me?

And: is there already made an appointement when and where we meet?

At what time do we start queueing?

I am really looking very much forward to it:mf_lustslow:

This is my first real gig ever. Yes, I have been to the Concertgebouwconcert last year (see sigpic), but never to such a thing as a gig in the Heineken Music Hall.

Do you guys wear coats?

Actually, I want to know exactly the same! :bleh:

Today we received our tickets! Nice on time!:thumb_yello:

me too, got it from sandbags,

price on ticket €39.00 +

service charges €3.90

subtotal= €42.90

P&P = €6.20

final total €53.40!!!

cant they add up or summit, it's already expensive enough for that flaming ticket compared to all my other ones, pfft.

aaah.. i'm sick of putting feathers on my costume! lol! putting each feather on it one by one.

your gonna be same as me, but I bet we have diff ideas on our costumes. I havent really started mine, I cant decide wether to be all pink or pink and black, I'm just knocking it tog with bits n bobs I find lying around lol.

(I'm older so I can be your mother lol).

Do you guys wear coats?

My first "real" one too, so I can't help you out.

I probably won't wear a coat though, I've got a royal cape to wear. :shun:

:teehee:

Do you guys wear coats?

There's a cloakroom where you can leave your coat and your bag if necessary.

Personally, I always keep my bag with me.

(Although many times when I've put it down on the floor in the HMH, I picked it up to find it was covered in beer and other stuff. :aah:)

Bring earplugs. Your ears won't hurt/you won't hear that annoying beep afterwards + the sound quality actually improves, cause you won't hear all the feedback from the bass and stuff.

And if you don't want to spend a lot on drinks, bring cartons of fruit juice or something. (No bottles, they won't allow that, but personally I've never had any trouble bringing cartons.)

Hope this is useful. ^^

(Oh, and I have no idea when we'll start queueing.)

Do you guys wear coats?

i've been to 5 gigs but i never took a coat with me, only a sweater because after the concert it can be cold :wink2:

i also take a little bag with me for my money, camera,... don't take a too big bag because it's gonna be a little difficult to jump :naughty:

My first "real" one too, so I can't help you out.

I probably won't wear a coat though, I've got a royal cape to wear. :shun:

:teehee:

I have a large shawl too, but then where do you keep your money etc?

There's a cloakroom where you can leave your coat and your bag if necessary.

Personally, I always keep my bag with me.

(Although many times when I've put it down on the floor in the HMH, I picked it up to find it was covered in beer and other stuff. :aah:)

Bring earplugs. Your ears won't hurt/you won't hear that annoying beep afterwards + the sound quality actually improves, cause you won't hear all the feedback from the bass and stuff.

And if you don't want to spend a lot on drinks, bring cartons of fruit juice or something. (No bottles, they won't allow that, but personally I've never had any trouble bringing cartons.)

Hope this is useful. ^^

(Oh, and I have no idea when we'll start queueing.)

Very useful, especially the earplugs: wouldn't have thought about it myself. Thanks:thumb_yello:

Do you take a bagpack for the drinks and food?

Very useful, especially the earplugs: wouldn't have thought about it myself. Thanks:thumb_yello:

Do you take a bagpack for the drinks and food?

Took me a couple of gigs to figure that out too. :aah:

Personally, I bring a relatively small shoulderbag, but a (small) bagpack will work too. ^^

i've been to 5 gigs but i never took a coat with me, only a sweater because after the concert it can be cold :wink2:

i also take a little bag with me for my money, camera,... don't take a too big bag because it's gonna be a little difficult to jump :naughty:

And you put the sweater in your bag during the concert?

That free use of toilets and cloakrooms in the HMH is wonderful. Also the early entrance, nice!

How big is it ... does anyone know ... I know Milan was about 8,000 - 9,000 - and I know these shows are supposed to be bigger ... does anyone know crowd venue capacity ... :biggrin2:

How big is it ... does anyone know ... I know Milan was about 8,000 - 9,000 - and I know these shows are supposed to be bigger ... does anyone know crowd venue capacity ... :biggrin2:

I believe it's 10,000, but I'm not entirely sure.

Cool ... I've kind of cheated on my t-shirt now

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/cp/customize/product.aspx?clear=true&number=%20441544672

Do you think this is ok ... I have to wait til I get paid tomorrow morning to pay for it ... but I'm not very arty ... I did try to do a complete card thing ... but it looked too busy ... and I like this design ... and the back thing I did :wub2:

I thought the capacity in Amsterdam is also 8000.

EDIT: Wikipedia is showing a capacity of 5500 :bleh:

Edited by .Liza

I think it is 5500 to 6000.

Oh, according to Wikipedia you're right.

(Someone told me years ago it could hold 10,000 people and I just never questioned it. :naughty:)

http://www.cafepress.co.uk/cp/customize/product.aspx?clear=true&number=%20441544672

Do you think this is ok ... I have to wait til I get paid tomorrow morning to pay for it ... but I'm not very arty ... I did try to do a complete card thing ... but it looked too busy ... and I like this design ... and the back thing I did :wub2:

The text on the back is totally approriate for us!!:thumb_yello::mf_lustslow:

It looks awesome! :biggrin2:

The text on the back is totally approriate for us!!:thumb_yello::mf_lustslow:

I liked that sentence on the other shirt I saw ... so I nicked it :teehee:

It looks awesome! :biggrin2:

I couldn't decide whether I wanted to be a diamond, heart, club or spades card ... so I thought sod it ... I'm not deciding ... I shall be them all :)

I liked that sentence on the other shirt I saw ... so I nicked it :teehee:

I couldn't decide whether I wanted to be a diamond, heart, club or spades card ... so I thought sod it ... I'm not deciding ... I shall be them all :)

Good for you and good choice!

We both will be dressed up in playing cardtheme!