CHANGED DATE: Mika in Amsterdam, Netherlands at Heineken Hall

Christine

I think I've found a nice crown: Marskramer sells Queensday-crowns with orange (fake)fur. I will buy 3 for next Friday, and after friday I will spray paint the fur red.

Will go to that store now.

Shoot, they didn't have the crowns:thumbdown:

Now daughter will have to look in the city for them.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lol I know but Ingie is staying with me and I guess I'm driving her there so I REALLY don't have a choice :aah: but it's alright, I quite like queuing even if I hate getting up early

Well, if you drive her, she is the one who has no choice :roftl:.

But queuing is fun, it is much more fun then I thought it would be.

We don't have one of those yet :thumb_yello::wink2:

:naughty:

Not, but seriously .. I don't even have the energy for doing the thinking of dressing up, let alone actually make/get something :aah:

I do like the shirt Laurel's gonna wear tho .. but I don't think I can get one here in time (if they deliver outside the UK) ... And quite frankly, I've spend enough money on Mika atm :teehee::aah:

Well, if you drive her, she is the one who has no choice :roftl:.

But queuing is fun, it is much more fun then I thought it would be.

Uhu .. with the right company .. :mf_rosetinted::wink2:

But question, what times are we talking about? Are there already any specific times that people will be there?

But question, what times are we talking about? Are there already any specific times that people will be there?

Well, there were always a few people I got along with well in the queue. And in Amsterdam there will be lots of great people :original:.

People will start queuing from 9.00 am, I will be there around 9.30 I think.

Well, there were always a few people I got along with well in the queue. And in Amsterdam there will be lots of great people :original:.

Thats my goal too :thumb_yello:

Some people want to be at the square very very early like nine-ish, other prefer a few hours later.

I just looked at train timetables. If I leave here at a quarter to ten, I will be at the HMH at about 11.33H.

Yeah, I know :biggrin2:

I hope it's gonna be like in Düsseldorf, I liked it there! :biggrin2:

9.00 am? Oh, sh*t :aah:

Can someone save me a spot? :roftl:

(just kidding :bleh:)

9:00 am isn't that early.. :blink:

In Munich we were there at 8:00 am and we weren't even the first ones.. :roftl:

But we will have to drive there and I guess we will leave here at 6ish.. :blink:

Only hope we don't get trafficjam.. :sneaky2:

But we will have to drive there and I guess we will leave here at 6ish.. :blink:

:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

6 , what madness has gripped this thread:aah:

Like you said, if you have to drive there ... Can you see me leaving my house at 6 AM? My mum will say I'm crazy! (ok, I am, but still). And I have a very, very busy week before then ... so uh ... yeah, it's early :aah::roftl:

I guess we will, yes..:biggrin2:

Only if we want to go for lunch or something we'll leave for a short time to find a McDonalds or something and get something from there.. :naughty:

Finding food won't take long. It's all right there on the square where we'll be Q-ing. ^^

Are we really going to queue at ridiculous o'clock? I think I'm just not even going to think about it and just do what Ingie & co want :aah:

Do you want me to drop my stuff (sleeping bag etc.) off at your place before crazy o'clock? :naughty:

I don't wanna be the only one who's not dressed up so I do something with playing cards too. :biggrin2: not very original but it's better then doing nothing.

There's quite a few people not dressing up. ^^

Great .. Not I'M gonna be the only one not dressed up :roftl:

No you won't. :biggrin2:

We don't have one of those yet :thumb_yello::wink2:

What about me then? :sneaky2::roftl:

Lol I know but Ingie is staying with me and I guess I'm driving her there so I REALLY don't have a choice :aah: but it's alright, I quite like queuing even if I hate getting up early

Sugarplum, we need all the time for changing ze random people into freakish people/animals:mf_rosetinted:

Do you want me to drop my stuff (sleeping bag etc.) off at your place before crazy o'clock? :naughty:

Well you can come on Thursday if you want, or we can put your stuff in my car :thumb_yello:

Sugarplum, we need all the time for changing ze random people into freakish people/animals:mf_rosetinted:

That's true... I don't mind, it'll be a great day :wink2:

Well you can come on Thursday if you want, or we can put your stuff in my car :thumb_yello:

Hmmm, I think I might be able to make it on Thursday, if that's okay with you.

(What time would you like me to arrive at your place? :naughty:)