Mika in Stockholm, Sweden at Annexet

Christine

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, is anyone looking for a roommate? I think Globe hotel would be the best option. It's in the same building with the gig place and that's the hotel where Mika and the band where staying last time. :biggrin2:

Definitely going! My very first Mika gig was there. This probably will be quite nostalgic. :teehee:

Yay, reunion!:biggrin2:

I'm so happy you guys are coming!:wub2:

Yay, reunion!:biggrin2:

I'm so happy you guys are coming!:wub2:

Heja Sverige! :group_hug:

Where are you guys staying?

My fiance is coming with me this time. We have relatives who live in Huddinge and it seems we might stay at their place during our trip. :thumb_yello:

See you there! :wink2:

Are you coming? Really?:shocked:

You are coming too? Great :thumb_yello: I try to fly back home very early in the morning. Is it easy to go to the airport? Sienna?

No problem, there is the tube that will take you from the hotel, it goes almost everywhere in Stockholm, and then like Anzuzu said the Arlanda Express from Stockholm central.

Yep, and I WON'T get sick this time! :sneaky2:

:pbjt:

You are living ten minutes from the gig place, Sienna? Wow! :thumb_yello:

Well maybe I was bragging a little, okay 15 minutes!:blush-anim-cl:

Heja Sverige! :group_hug:

Where are you guys staying?

My fiance is coming with me this time. We have relatives who live in Huddinge and it seems we might stay at their place during our trip. :thumb_yello:

You have no idea how happy this made me, I was so worried that I would be left alone with a bunch of teenagers at the concert!:naughty:

:boing:

You have no idea how happy this made me, I was so worried that I would be left alone with a bunch of teenagers at the concert!:naughty:

:boing:

That won't happen. I'm glad so many MFC'ers are going. I hope we get to dominate the first row. It would be more difficult to be further back 'cause we would get squashed. :teehee:

We are so going to get squashed no matter where we are, aren't we? With the teenagers around. :shocked:

Just bought tickets for me and StandardToaster (Andrew). :blush-anim-cl:

Still not sure if we're actually going, but at least now we have tickets. I'll see about airfare and such closer to the date. :biggrin2:

Tidbit: My great grandfather, Jonas Olsson, apparently left Sweden after getting a reputation for being a horse thief. :teehee:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

Still not sure if we're actually going, but at least now we have tickets. I'll see about airfare and such closer to the date. :biggrin2:

Tidbit: My great grandfather, Jonas Olsson, apparently left Sweden after getting a reputation for being a horse thief. :teehee:

OMG!! :shocked: Don't come here and steal our horses!!!:roftl:

I don't like horses:sneaky2: they are big and scaaary :boxed:

Really. girl_yes.gif

Welcome to Scandinavia! :thumb_yello:

:wub2:

There probably will be even more teenagers this time... :naughty: I'm not sure if front row is the best place to be. Last time it was so packed that it was hard to breath when the gig started. :hypo:

I wonder if we'll meet our favorite security guys this time. :mf_rosetinted:

You are too funny Mana...off to Sweden next??

I wonder if immigration keeps a descendents-of-exiles blacklist:naughty:

im going if smeone can tell me where i can buy the tix?

Wow, the Mikasounds presale allotment must already be sold out...!

Anyone know where else to get 'em? :dunno:

You are too funny Mana...off to Sweden next??

I wonder if immigration keeps a descendents-of-exiles blacklist:naughty:

Maybe off to Sweden. If airfares drop to a reasonable level.

And shhh, I'ma keep my horsethief lineage a secret. My married name is very British, I can hide it. :roftl:

Wow, the Mikasounds presale allotment must already be sold out...!

Anyone know where else to get 'em? :dunno:

Maybe off to Sweden. If airfares drop to a reasonable level.

And shhh, I'ma keep my horsethief lineage a secret. My married name is very British, I can hide it. :roftl:

Then all the french shows are too? :dunno: