Mika in Stockholm, Sweden at Annexet

Christine

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well I'll be there a bit earlier hehe, because I can.

So I'll be there around oneish:roftl:

It seems unfair to hold places for everyone else, because I would hate if anyone else did it:boxed:

But on the other hand, waiting for six hours is much more fun when you're not by yourself :wink2:

I'll be there with u! :thumb_yello:

Mika är ju mycket populärare idag än vad han var för tre år sen, blir inte förvånad om det finns folk som har spenderat natten utanför arenan :blink:

I don't think anyone will spend the night just because they want to get first in line. He sold out his tickets much quicker three years ago, so they even released 300 extra. and there are still tickets left for this gig.

well I'll be there a bit earlier hehe, because I can.

So I'll be there around oneish:roftl:

It seems unfair to hold places for everyone else, because I would hate if anyone else did it:boxed:

But on the other hand, waiting for six hours is much more fun when you're not by yourself :wink2:

Oneish!! :shocked: really?

I think it would be a great idea if someone has a ipod speaker, to bring it and we can preload with mika goodies :biggrin2:

Aw, your a good sport Marianne, I'm looking forward to that!:thumb_yello:

Take the Arlanda Express to Centralen and then the tube Green line to Globen.

Thanks!

Is the tube easy to find once I get to Centralen? I'm going alone and I'm a little scared I might get lost. :naughty: Is there a tube map somewhere?

I can't imagine there's any need to queue early at all. In Copenhagen the majority of people didn't turn up until later on in the afternoon, after 5pm. That's one upside to countries like Denmark or Sweden over, say, London and Paris - no need to queue at ridiculous times. :naughty:

I can't imagine there's any need to queue early at all. In Copenhagen the majority of people didn't turn up until later on in the afternoon, after 5pm. That's one upside to countries like Denmark or Sweden over, say, London and Paris - no need to queue at ridiculous times. :naughty:

I hope that you are right, that people won't turn up until, like, 5 pm 'cause I don't even have the chance to come there before 4-5 pm. And of course, I really, really, really want to get in the first row :biggrin2: It would be hell for me to stand in the middle of the crowd (because I have kinda bad knees :sneaky2:)

~ stockholms tunnelbana~ :teehee:

http://www.sl.se/templates/Page.aspx?id=4645

what time do you arrive? I guess i'll manage to get to the Globe not before 2pm :pinkbow:

pre-queue meeting anyone?

My plane should arrive at 8 am. Then I will have to take a train and tube. Not sure how much time it takes until I arrive at the venue. After that I guess I'll just hang there all day long since I don't have a hotel to go to. :biggrin2: We should definitely meet before queuing too. :)

I hope that you are right, that people won't turn up until, like, 5 pm 'cause I don't even have the chance to come there before 4-5 pm. And of course, I really, really, really want to get in the first row :biggrin2: It would be hell for me to stand in the middle of the crowd (because I have kinda bad knees :sneaky2:)

It's was so last time as well, most people arrive at 4-5 so I'd guess if you get there at around that time you wont be in front row but not in the middle either. Maybe somewhere between front/middle.

I'm wondering what the snow situation is down there. Are the sidewalks clear, or is there snow and ice? We've still got mountains of snow up where I am, and I would love to be able to get out of wearing my snowboots for a day or two, at least!

The side walks should be clear but I wouldn't count on it!

If it's +degrees it can be very wet, from the snow melting, if it's under zero it's really slippery.

We haven't had this much snow as far as I can remember.

I'm still walking around in my big "Gore Tex vikings"! :sneaky2:

Thanks!

Is the tube easy to find once I get to Centralen? I'm going alone and I'm a little scared I might get lost. :naughty: Is there a tube map somewhere?

When you arrive with the train from Arlanda you'll have to walk for a bit to get to the tube, but it is well assigned, I hope. :kachinga: Follow the signs with a white and blue big T and you'll come to the tube station. You don't have to go outside, it's a long pedestrian tunnel.

You can always ask if you get lost, most Swedish people understand English!:wink2:

Good to know :biggrin2: I won't be there until after work, around 5.30!

The side walks should be clear but I wouldn't count on it!

If it's +degrees it can be very wet, from the snow melting, if it's under zero it's really slippery.

We haven't had this much snow as far as I can remember.

I'm still walking around in my big "Gore Tex vikings"! :sneaky2:

Thanks for the heads-up! I guess my boots may be going in my bag after all, even though my husband says he thinks I can risk leaving them home. The forecast says plusgrader for tomorrow and Friday, so maybe melting will be the worst of it!

Thanks for the heads-up! I guess my boots may be going in my bag after all, even though my husband says he thinks I can risk leaving them home. The forecast says plusgrader for tomorrow and Friday, so maybe melting will be the worst of it!

I just heard from a friend of mine in Stockholm that she slipped on the ice and got a concussion this afternoon -- yikes! Boots are *definitely* coming with me!

I just heard from a friend of mine in Stockholm that she slipped on the ice and got a concussion this afternoon -- yikes! Boots are *definitely* coming with me!

That's horrible!:boxed:

I have to say I have never seen my town this UGLY...:sneaky2:... there are brown mountains of half melted snow everywhere mixed with sand, and walls of ice everywhere else and the few places which are free from snow and ice are littered with sand.

I feel bad for the people who are coming to Stockholm for the first time...this town can be so beautiful....:tears:

Mika...please, please, please.:giveup:.. choose your next Stockholm gig to be in the SUMMER!!!!!

That's horrible!:boxed:

I have to say I have never seen my town this UGLY...:sneaky2:... there are brown mountains of half melted snow everywhere mixed with sand, and walls of ice everywhere else and the few places which are free from snow and ice are littered with sand.

I feel bad for the people who are coming to Stockholm for the first time...this town can be so beautiful....:tears:

Mika...please, please, please.:giveup:.. choose your next Stockholm gig to be in the SUMMER!!!!!

couldnt agree more, imagine sitting outside queing, eating ice cream in the sun and NOT FREEZING HALF TO DEATH. Altough its not that cold right now :aah:

Can anyone say if there is already a long queue? I'm still at the hotel and the wet, cold, weather doesn't tempt at all.... : P

Greta is @ Annexet and she says there is no queue right now and she asks where you will meet :thumb_yello:

Greta is @ Annexet and she says there is no queue right now and she asks where you will meet :thumb_yello:

Lol hotspot found ty..now i need only to find my ticket dealer&co.

Im comfy on a couch in a shopping mall near the mcdonalds ^^

Lol hotspot found ty..now i need only to find my ticket dealer&co.

Im comfy on a couch in a shopping mall near the mcdonalds ^^

So there was no queue? : DDD Well, that's a relieve. What about the MFC queuing system? Are there already some fans inside the venue?