Mika in Hamburg, Germany at Große Freiheit 36: 23-03-2010

Christine

everyone who's interested, on the german forum we agreed on a dresscode for hamburg: "dr john's magic chicken". that means, if you have any (preferably colourful) feather outfits / feather boas / feathers to stick in your hair, etc., that would be fab. :biggrin2: if not, maybe just colourful clothes? i'll bring some feather stuff too, if anyone wants something at the venue... but if you wanna join us and have a feather boa yourself, bring it. :thumb_yello:

plus, i'll bring some beaks (made of orange cardboard paper), which we'll put on for the song dr john. if i should bring one for any of you guys, let me know. :wink2:

no idea... somewhen in the afternoon, that should be enough for those small gigs, i hope! 2-3 maybe?

I thought about to prepare a mask with feathers and many colours. That would fit in the dresscode, wouldn't it?

Admission's at 7 pm...Round about 5 pm is this enough?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone who's interested, on the german forum we agreed on a dresscode for hamburg: "dr john's magic chicken". that means, if you have any (preferably colourful) feather outfits / feather boas / feathers to stick in your hair, etc., that would be fab. :biggrin2: if not, maybe just colourful clothes? i'll bring some feather stuff too, if anyone wants something at the venue... but if you wanna join us and have a feather boa yourself, bring it. :thumb_yello:

plus, i'll bring some beaks (made of orange cardboard paper), which we'll put on for the song dr john. if i should bring one for any of you guys, let me know. :wink2:

no idea... somewhen in the afternoon, that should be enough for those small gigs, i hope! 2-3 maybe?

Danke für die Info :wink2: We'll join you - me and my friend will bring our pink feather boas :mf_rosetinted:

We're planning to be around 3.30pm at the Grosse Freiheit. Looking forward to see you there, MFCers :biggrin2: (Don't we have a feather boa smiley here?! *g*)

I thought about to prepare a mask with feathers and many colours. That would fit in the dresscode, wouldn't it?

Admission's at 7 pm...Round about 5 pm is this enough?

yup, colourful feathers are perfect. :thumb_yello:

i have no idea how many people the front row holds at this place, but i think it's not more than 20 people from mfc + dmfc who are coming, and 20 should fit into front row at least, i hope, so then i guess 5 is enough, yes. :wink2:

i'm staying at a hostel nearby, so guess i'll just look to the venue between 2 and 3 and if no ones there yet, just do some more sightseeing. :bleh:

i have no idea how many people the front row holds at this place, but i think it's not more than 20 people from mfc + dmfc who are coming, and 20 should fit into front row at least, i hope, so then i guess 5 is enough, yes. :wink2:

i'm staying at a hostel nearby, so guess i'll just look to the venue between 2 and 3 and if no ones there yet, just do some more sightseeing. :bleh:

The Niedersachsenticket is valid from 9 am. So there is enough space for sightseeing, chowing down etc.

My friend and me, we'll look, as you said, inbetween to the venue how many people are already there.

Btw, booked a bed in the same hostel you're in. :wink2:

Gonna write you an email tomorrow night once I'm back in Freiburg. In a hurry today...

Anyway, the magic chicken theme is purrfect! Looking forwards to it!

sorry my outfit isn't very colorful , i'll wear my purple/black dress wich i made for the qmusic gig (and missed because of the snow) but i do wear a black feather boa

feather boa is fine, so then you're a black/purple chicken, why not. :biggrin2:

something else, french mfcer meggy has offered to bring some mika coke bottles to wiesbaden and hamburg, if anyone's interested let me know til tonight, i'll add you to the list. :wink2:

something else, french mfcer meggy has offered to bring some mika coke bottles to wiesbaden and hamburg, if anyone's interested let me know til tonight, i'll add you to the list. :wink2:

Oh, that's great. How much do they cost actually?

Edited by Nightbird

Ah, that's fantastic!:mf_lustslow:

Add me to the list:naughty:

But they're without the box, aren't they?

I guess 1-2 €:wink2:

Thank you! :original:

@Karin, please add me to the list, THANKS! (And big thanks to meggy as well!)

If possible, I'd love to get 2 bottles, one for my friend who'll accompany me on tuesday as well. Only if that'd be possible for meggy...

hahah purple and black chicken , i'm a new breed:roftl:

oh i've send you a pm i'd also like a bottle :biggrin2: thanks alot for this , they are 3,5 right?

live from our hotel room!!

the venue is right next to our hotel, amazing :biggrin2:

for those coming tomorrow, get ready, this must probably one of the "hottest" street in Hamburg, you'll see what I mean :aah:

for those coming tomorrow, get ready, this must probably one of the "hottest" street in Hamburg, you'll see what I mean :aah:

:aah::roftl:

Have a great time!!! :thumb_yello:

It was really nice meeting you yesterday in Wiesbaden!

Have a great time!!! :thumb_yello:

It was really nice meeting you yesterday in Wiesbaden!

thank you :blush-anim-cl:

I'm really happy we met at the "abattoire" too :roftl: (btw how do you say that in english? :teehee:).

See you in Paris and take care until then :thumb_yello:

:naughty: i know what you mean, been there tonight. :naughty: though THE "hottest" street is the reeperbahn! :bleh: which is just 20 metres away. :teehee:

they have a mika poster hanging at the door. :wub2: and there's a small club that belongs to the venue as well, next to the one where mika will perform, and in this club was the first ever performance of the beatles. :biggrin2: they even have a beatles sculpture at the end of this street. fantastic! :wub2:

and well, if anyone still needs a feather boa for tomorrow (if they wanna join in the dresscode dr john's magic chicken), there are lots of opportunities to buy any sort of feather stuff nearby. :naughty: the cheapest feather boas we've seen so far are 3,95 euro. :wink2:

see ya all tomorrow! off to bed now, only got 2 hours of sleep last night, really tired!