Christine

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow this one looks really big :blink:

It really is.

I´m so hyper about Mika coming to Hamburg, my city! :mf_lustslow: Can´t wait! :teehee:

Last year in Amsterdam at the M&G I asked Mika about coming to Hamburg or Berlin. And now his doing both...wohoooooooooo!:clap:

Patries, we´re so gonna rock! :punk:

It really is.

I´m so hyper about Mika coming to Hamburg, my city! :mf_lustslow: Can´t wait! :teehee:

Last year in Amsterdam at the M&G I asked Mika about coming to Hamburg or Berlin. And now his doing both...wohoooooooooo!:clap:

Patries, we´re so gonna rock! :punk:

yes we are !! and i finally get to see where you live !!!!

• 3 weeks later...

can anyone tell me pls whether there's a chance to get the magic numbers if I book the tickets on another side cause the presale on mikasounds.com is already over...

And why do the prizes change on different sides from 88 euros to 38 euros for standing rooms.

at last: where did you get your tickets?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

What do you guys think? Give me some advice please. I need your help. This is the story.

I'll be ariving to Berlin on March the 21st in the evening. The Hamburg gig is on the 23th. The Berlin gig (shich I'm also attending) is on the 24th. I'll go to that one for sure.

Now, mom and me have checked the price of the train tickets that go from Berlin to Hamburg. We thought it'd take like 3-4 hours of ride. But NO, apparently it takes only 1,5-2 hours!!! :shocked: Which is perfect. The tickets aren't as expensive as we thought they'd be. We could book them directly from Berlin (and if you book them earlier, you even get the lower price).

We'd arrive to Hamburg in the morning (most probably, I hope the train goes then) and of course we'd do a lot of sightseeing and stuff, and then go to the gig in the evening, and of course go back to Berlin in night.

But the only problem (for now) is: Will there still be tickets left for the Mika gig? :boxed:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!!! I've received my ticket this morning :boing:

I'm really looking forward to that gig!!! :biggrin2:

But I have one question: on my ticket, it's still written "color Line Arena" whereas on the Mikasounds confirmation, it's well the new venue, that is to say Grosse Freihet.... :boxed:

Have you received you ticket too?? is it the same for everybody???

Hey guys!!! I've received my ticket this morning :boing:

I'm really looking forward to that gig!!! :biggrin2:

But I have one question: on my ticket, it's still written "color Line Arena" whereas on the Mikasounds confirmation, it's well the new venue, that is to say Grosse Freihet.... :boxed:

Have you received you ticket too?? is it the same for everybody???

yup, same here. :wink2:

We wanted to buy our tickets on mikasounds.com but the presale is over again.

So we have to buy them on event.im (for example) but the tickets there cost 45€ whereas the ticktes on mikasounds.com where offered for ca. 30€...

Does anyone know something about this difference?

@nanou:

Well, the location changed but the changing isn't printed on the tickets, but they are still valid I think.

yup, same here. :wink2:

So we have to buy them on event.im (for example) but the tickets there cost 45€ whereas the ticktes on mikasounds.com where offered for ca. 30€...

@nanou:

Well, the location changed but the changing isn't printed on the tickets, but they are still valid I think.

thank you for your answers :thumb_yello:

You're welcome:original:

The last train from Hamburg back to home leaves at 0.15 am.

I hope there's enough time for a meeting after the gig!:blink:

Hopefully Keti and I meet with you in Hamburg. I'm looking forward to it:huglove:

mikasounds adds a lot of fees to the ticket price though, so in the end it's not a big difference, only a few euro. i think i paid about 42 on mikasounds. :wink2:

You're welcome:original:

The last train from Hamburg back to home leaves at 0.15 am.

I hope there's enough time for a meeting after the gig!:blink:

should be enough time. :wink2:

Okay, thanks for the info :original:

Which train station do you take?

As far as I can see Hamburg Altona is the nearest.

hmm, i looked again at the london times and saw that mika only came out at midnight, didn't feel like it was that late. :boxed: so maybe you'll have to hurry. :dunno: but maybe he's faster in hamburg, who knows...

don't know about train stations, i'm staying at a hostel nearby. :wink2: that hostel is next to the altona station though, so yeah, i guess that's not too far.

hmm, i looked again at the london times and saw that mika only came out at midnight, didn't feel like it was that late. :boxed: so maybe you'll have to hurry. :dunno: but maybe he's faster in hamburg, who knows...

don't know about train stations, i'm staying at a hostel nearby. :wink2: that hostel is next to the altona station though, so yeah, i guess that's not too far.

Midnight?:blink:

I hope he looks sharp in Hamburg...

Edited by Lee-Ann

everyone who's interested, on the german forum we agreed on a dresscode for hamburg: "dr john's magic chicken". that means, if you have any (preferably colourful) feather outfits / feather boas / feathers to stick in your hair, etc., that would be fab. :biggrin2: if not, maybe just colourful clothes? i'll bring some feather stuff too, if anyone wants something at the venue... but if you wanna join us and have a feather boa yourself, bring it. :thumb_yello:

plus, i'll bring some beaks (made of orange cardboard paper), which we'll put on for the song dr john. if i should bring one for any of you guys, let me know. :wink2:

When do you start queueing?

no idea... somewhen in the afternoon, that should be enough for those small gigs, i hope! 2-3 maybe?

Edited by mellody