Mika in Vienna, Austria at Gasometer

Christine

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay!! 28 days left. :wub2:

And I'm having such a Mika-day today...can't stop listening to his songs and jumping up and down.:biggrin2:

Now only 27 days left! :aah::aah: It's totally mind boggling...I just cannot believe that I'll get to see him this month! soooooooo excited :boing:

Now only 27 days left! :aah::aah: It's totally mind boggling...I just cannot believe that I'll get to see him this month! soooooooo excited :boing:

:pbjt:

It truly is a fantastic feeling, isn't it? You can't keep your mind focused AT ALL! :aah:

4 weeks time and I'll be getting off the plane. :fangurl: I can't wait!

Jazzy, you're like in every picture of the UK tour! :aah: I can't believe it how you're STILL excited about this one. :lmfao:

tell me about it :biggrin2: I kind of live in a MIKA WORLD now!

you're just like me last year! :naughty:

Jazzy, you're like in every picture of the UK tour! :aah: I can't believe it how you're STILL excited about this one. :lmfao:

I knoooooow. But 9 shows in 2 1/2 weeks just ain't enough!!!

3 weeks til I head down to London town, and 3 weeks and 1 day until I jet off. WOOO!!

John asked me when my next one was after Bristol and I replied with 'aaaaaah Viennaaaaa!!!' and he LOLd. Bless him.

Hahahaha 3 weeeeeeeeeeeeks!!!! :D:D:D:D OMG!

(ordered my ticket from MS, but haven't got it yet..is that normal? :S)

I got an email a few days ago saying my Munich ticket's on its way, but nothing for this one yet. The Italian post makes me so nervous :aah:

I can't believe I only booked my hotel & transport for this yesterday :teehee:

gahh i'm so thrilled. i keep talking about this to everyone. soon I'll have the transport issue done and then woooosshh!!! :mf_lustslow:

and my birthday is soon, too! :roftl: i guess it's going to a a real happy one. yeehaww!

now, off to struggle some maths assignment.

(is it snowing at you guys? :shocked: )

3 weeks til I head down to London town, and 3 weeks and 1 day until I jet off. WOOO!!

John asked me when my next one was after Bristol and I replied with 'aaaaaah Viennaaaaa!!!' and he LOLd. Bless him.

:shocked::roftl: that's mad!

see you in Vienna then :thumb_yello:

gahh i'm so thrilled. i keep talking about this to everyone. soon I'll have the transport issue done and then woooosshh!!! :mf_lustslow:

and my birthday is soon, too! :roftl: i guess it's going to a a real happy one. yeehaww!

now, off to struggle some maths assignment.

(is it snowing at you guys? :shocked: )

me too :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

no, thank God! It's beautiful day, but it did 3 days ago :boxed:

fingers crossed for wonderful spring weather at the end of the month!

That reall can't be enough! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Haha. John! :lol3:

(is it snowing at you guys? )

Good point! :shocked:

:shocked::roftl: that's mad!

see you in Vienna then :thumb_yello:

me too :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

no, thank God! It's beautiful day, but it did 3 days ago :boxed:

fingers crossed for wonderful spring weather at the end of the month!

I double that! :teehee:

Good. I'm all set! Officially can't wait! Another amazing week has passed. :wub2:

Do you think it's possible that we can meet him after the show? Photos, exchanging goods...LOL..stuff like that. :D

We can but try.

I spoke to his mum about this show, and she said it was a nice smll venue, so bound to be a lovely intimate one, like Bristol :-)

We can but try.

I spoke to his mum about this show, and she said it was a nice smll venue, so bound to be a lovely intimate one, like Bristol :-)

according to their website, it has a capacity of 4.200 people, doesn't sound that small to me. :dunno:

according to their website, it has a capacity of 4.200 people, doesn't sound that small to me. :dunno:

I think it depends on the event. I believe wikipedia said for concerts it was 2800, so maybe they shut off certain areas?

Anyway, in comparison to some of the other EU dates, it's absolutely tiny.

We can but try.

we like intimacy. :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

And well..this might be a stupid question..but I've never been to a gig...and...I wanna bring him a big framed drawing...but obviously I can only give it to him after the gig, when he comes out....where do I put it until then? I can't put it in my pocket, and I'm afraid it would break while I'm dancing like crazy... I suppose there have been others who gave him such big things too....

we like intimacy. :mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

And well..this might be a stupid question..but I've never been to a gig...and...I wanna bring him a big framed drawing...but obviously I can only give it to him after the gig, when he comes out....where do I put it until then? I can't put it in my pocket, and I'm afraid it would break while I'm dancing like crazy... I suppose there have been others who gave him such big things too....

Depending on how big it is I recomend you either leave it with someone who has a seated ticket (not sure if there are any) or leave it in the car. There will be plenty of time to collect it from the car (if it is parked near the venue) before he comes out IF he comes out and has some time for the fans at all.:wink2:

The other option is that you leave your framed present in the cloakroom - though you would lose your space in the queue.

Depending on how big it is I recomend you either leave it with someone who has a seated ticket (not sure if there are any) or leave it in the car. There will be plenty of time to collect it from the car (if it is parked near the venue) before he comes out IF he comes out and has some time for the fans at all.:wink2:

The other option is that you leave your framed present in the cloakroom - though you would lose your space in the queue.

Or give it to John, if he should come out before hand, not quite the same, but at least it'll get to him, if he does decide to go straight off. Unless you mention to John about it, and make sure you see him after the concert, he may be able to get you a quick minute with Mika, if he was too tired at the end.

Or give it to John, if he should come out before hand, not quite the same, but at least it'll get to him, if he does decide to go straight off. Unless you mention to John about it, and make sure you see him after the concert, he may be able to get you a quick minute with Mika, if he was too tired at the end.

Thank guys!!

I'm not sure I'll recognize John, as I've never met him, (only saw pics of him) but I guess I won't be alone, so I'll try to ask more experienced MFCers to help and I'll try to talk to John! I don't wanna give it to him I'd rather ask him to tell Mika about it...hope he will come out fow a few minutes though... but I'll glue a letter to the drawing anyway..in case he can't come out.

Thank guys!!

I'm not sure I'll recognize John, as I've never met him, (only saw pics of him) but I guess I won't be alone, so I'll try to ask more experienced MFCers to help and I'll try to talk to John! I don't wanna give it to him I'd rather ask him to tell Mika about it...hope he will come out fow a few minutes though... but I'll glue a letter to the drawing anyway..in case he can't come out.

Oh you'll know John when you see him!

He has an impressive head of hair, like a lion!

But we will point him out to you:thumb_yello: