Mika in Vienna, Austria at Gasometer

Christine

Oh you'll know John when you see him!

He has an impressive head of hair, like a lion!

But we will point him out to you:thumb_yello:

Hahahaha okidokies! :biggrin2::teehee:

I start practising my speech! :roftl:

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think it's possible that we can meet him after the show? Photos, exchanging goods...LOL..stuff like that.

I'm pretty sure he will come out after this one...because it is a new venue, city and if I were him, I'd be looking forward to meeting new fans. :biggrin2:

But as usual, he may want to do it, but if he doesn't feel well...is none's fault.

We can but try.

I spoke to his mum about this show, and she said it was a nice smll venue, so bound to be a lovely intimate one, like Bristol :-)

according to their website, it has a capacity of 4.200 people, doesn't sound that small to me. :dunno:

It is the smallest venue of the entire European leg of the tour! :thumb_yello:

Thank guys!!

I'm not sure I'll recognize John, as I've never met him, (only saw pics of him) but I guess I won't be alone, so I'll try to ask more experienced MFCers to help and I'll try to talk to John! I don't wanna give it to him I'd rather ask him to tell Mika about it...hope he will come out fow a few minutes though... but I'll glue a letter to the drawing anyway..in case he can't come out.

You WILL recognize John! :lol3: I remember last year I was in the queue and he came outside and I was like: "OMG I know that man...he's John" and I started grinning and I said: "Hi!" and I was pretty far from him and he said hi back and asked me how I was. He's a very friendly man! :wink2::biggrin2:

... just a small note... I hope people won't get the idea that you run to John with everything. He is a kind man but I guess he can also lose his patience and stop doing favours.

Also, Zsina might not want a courrier to send her present with but rather, give it herself to Mika either that day if she is lucky or at another venue later on

I'm pretty sure he will come out after this one...because it is a new venue, city and if I were him, I'd be looking forward to meeting new fans. :biggrin2:

I think it only depends on how tired he is.

:

No, the one in Berlin is smaller now that it has been re-located. 1200 people only :wub2:

... just a small note... I hope people won't get the idea that you run to John with everything. He is a kind man but I guess he can also lose his patience and stop doing favours.

Also, Zsina might not want a courrier to send her present with but rather, give it herself to Mika either that day if she is lucky or at another venue later on

I think it only depends on how tired he is.

:

No, the one in Berlin is smaller now that it has been re-located. 1200 people only :wub2:

I was only offering it as an alternative, not meaning for her to hunt John down.:thumb_yello:

definitely isn't. even if it's not 4.200 but 2.800 people like jazzy said, still the relocated venues in germany are smaller than this. wiesbaden, hamburg, berlin & stuttgart all have less than 2.000. :wink2:

I'd have liked to go to most of the German dates..but where do you purchase tickets at reasonable price? :boxed:

p.s: Sandbag is so slow in sending stuff coz they fear the ebay-resellers? :aah:

no idea, but sandbag is slow for all the gigs, not just for germany. :teehee: i think it might be for logistical reasons, probably easier for them if they order all the tickets they need from the event company in one package, after they got all the orders. :dunno:

anyway, the official german ticket website is http://www.eventim.de - they have some shipping/handling costs, think 5 or 6 euro per order, but the ticket prices are the regular ones. :wink2:

no idea, but sandbag is slow for all the gigs, not just for germany. :teehee: i think it might be for logistical reasons, probably easier for them if they order all the tickets they need from the event company in one package, after they got all the orders. :dunno:

anyway, the official german ticket website is http://www.eventim.de - they have some shipping/handling costs, think 5 or 6 euro per order, but the ticket prices are the regular ones. :wink2:

I bought my Dusseldorf and Hamburg tickets from Eventim, and they were really fast, tickets arrived in a couple of days :thumb_yello: It was expensive though, but I didn't know what else to do. The tickets arrived to my own door (after a phone call), very easy and safe compared to Sandbag.

definitely isn't. even if it's not 4.200 but 2.800 people like jazzy said, still the relocated venues in germany are smaller than this. wiesbaden, hamburg, berlin & stuttgart all have less than 2.000. :wink2:

:

Ok, ok! Got it! I surrender! :roftl:

But it's still among the smallest! :lol3:

Ok, ok! Got it! I surrender! :roftl:

But it's still among the smallest! :lol3:

I think it probably was the smallest until the others shifted venues, but it's not the smallest anymore. Sad times!!! It'll still be amazing though - the venue looks awesome.

I think it probably was the smallest until the others shifted venues, but it's not the smallest anymore. Sad times!!! It'll still be amazing though - the venue looks awesome.

Yes, I'm sure it'll be special anyway.

I'm thinking positive now just waiting for some paperwork to be jiggled, and things might look better.

Yes, I'm sure it'll be special anyway.

I'm thinking positive now just waiting for some paperwork to be jiggled, and things might look better.

Yesssss positivity is the way forward. :thumb_yello:

yup yup yup!

Ok: FACT about this one: it is the first vienna gig! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

has anyone who ordered from Sandbag received their confirmation mail about the shipping of the ticket yet???

I am beginning to worry now. I received my Berlin ticket 10 days ago and still no news about my Vienna ticket.

has anyone who ordered from Sandbag received their confirmation mail about the shipping of the ticket yet???

I am beginning to worry now. I received my Berlin ticket 10 days ago and still no news about my Vienna ticket.

I'd forgotten about that :blink: I got an email about my Munich ticket on Friday, but I haven't heard a thing about my Vienna ticket yet!

I'd forgotten about that :blink: I got an email about my Munich ticket on Friday, but I haven't heard a thing about my Vienna ticket yet!

So I am not the only one... I was just about to write to Sandbag but I guess I'll wait until the end of the day.

Thanks for the quick reply:thumb_yello:

So I am not the only one... I was just about to write to Sandbag but I guess I'll wait until the end of the day.

No worries, thanks for reminding me! I was expecting to get an email about it on Monday or Tuesday, but since then I completely forgot about it!!

No, you are definitely not the only one.... I just 'came' to this thread to ask the same question....

Now it is sort of relief to know you are not the only one w/o your ticket.....:teehee:

I just received email from SandBag advising shipment of tickets with Royal Mail . They even indicate tracking no. I can't believe it after all poor feedback we had in the past with SanBag. Is it a miracle..or is it too early to get happy ? :shocked:

Will let you know when actually receiving it.

Meantime will keep checking on the tracking Royal Mail website.

Good Luck ..

with soon receiving of the tickets ! :thumb_yello:

Checked my emails after coming back from lunch to find said missing email from Sandbag :biggrin2:

Yeah! Same here!! :thumb_yello:

yes, I have just received the email, too:thumb_yello:

I just received email from SandBag advising shipment of tickets with Royal Mail . They even indicate tracking no. I can't believe it after all poor feedback we had in the past with SanBag. Is it a miracle..or is it too early to get happy ? :shocked:

Will let you know when actually receiving it.

Meantime will keep checking on the tracking Royal Mail website.

Good Luck ..

with soon receiving of the tickets ! :thumb_yello:

Yaaay! :yay: for us all..

Oh and mum...it is ME who's the lucky one! :naughty::mf_rosetinted: