CHANGED DATE: Mika in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg at The Rockhal

Christine

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, i've convince my boss and i've a day off...

Lux, i'm comiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing:biggrin2:

@Fanny: would you like that my boss try to convince your's???:wink2:

:cheers::pbjt::band::group_hug::woot_jump::dance_man::gathering:

s:

on va faire la fête,se retrouver,boir un(??)coup,danser,bref,rire,ça va être top!!!

for my "boss",he's difficult to convince in this time,arghhhh,i hven't he good argument i think:naughty:

• 3 months later...

Just found this mail in my inbox (from sandbag)

date now changed to the 8th of May!

Hi

We’ve been told that the Mika show in Lux will now be on the 8th May. All other details remain the same.

We expect to receive the tickets 4 weeks before the date of the show and we’ll e-mail you as soon as your order’s been mailed.

Kind regards

Helen@sandbag

That won't be a problem. When a gig is rescheduled the tickets remain valid.

Oh ok :thumb_yello:

Just got this email from L'Atelier:

"Dear punters,

MIKA’s management has informed us that they are constrained to

change the date of the band’s performance in Luxembourg.

Pop sensation MIKA will now hit the Rockhal on Saturday May 8th, 2010.

All tickets already bought for the 2nd April remain valid for the new date (May 8th).

This show is SOLD OUT!

the A team

www.atelier.lu"

I hope everyone will still be able to make it with that change. I will :biggrin2: and also: the show is sold out!

i hope so too...as it's the last one show,so goooodddd...and as i would come with my daughter and my mother........

but......

i win a very good trip with my job,and couldn't come(the date of the departure is the 8th :sneaky2: from paris to the vietnam),so,i don't know,i'll try to convince my husband to go.......let's see what happen :shocked:

i'm really sad to know that....

:bye:

• 1 month later...
I hope everyone will still be able to make it with that change. I will :biggrin2: and also: the show is sold out!

great to know it's sold out!

i hope too that everybody could come ;)

angele,i hope you could have a look to my daugther and my mother...and my husband:naughty:

yes,i convince them to go together during i take my plane....

I espere that they will agree up to the last minute :sneaky2:

Really? Cool! :thumb_yello:

Will check them out on myspace now :teehee:

edit: not bad. the singer's got a great voice IMO.

yeah they were at the same high school as me and 2 of them were in my sister's class.

yeah her voice seems great, but I gotta admit that it's not really the kind of music I like :teehee:

i just bought a ticket to this gig on mikasounds! :aah: looks like it was the last one, now it's sold out again. no idea why they had a ticket, maybe someone returned theirs... :dunno: however, luxemburg is more or less on the way from amsterdam back to munich, and it's the very last gig of the tour, and only very few of us crazy fans there (only 8 on the list? :blink: why isn't it more? i think the rockhal is for 6.000 people? :blink:) - it was just too tempting! :aah:

i have no idea yet how to get there though. :teehee: anyone going by car from amsterdam and has a spare place in the car? :fisch:

btw, i think in luxembourg there are several languages spoken, right? anyone who's been to previous mika gigs there, which language did he speak there on stage, english or french?

Edited by mellody

i just bought a ticket to this gig on mikasounds! :aah: looks like it was the last one, now it's sold out again. no idea why they had a ticket, maybe someone returned theirs... :dunno: however, luxemburg is more or less on the way from amsterdam back to munich, and it's the very last gig of the tour, and only very few of us crazy fans there (only 8 on the list? :blink: why isn't it more? i think the rockhal is for 6.000 people? :blink:) - it was just too tempting! :aah:

i have no idea yet how to get there though. :teehee: anyone going by car from amsterdam and has a spare place in the car? :fisch:

btw, i think in luxembourg there are several languages spoken, right? anyone who's been to previous mika gigs there, which language did he speak there on stage, english or french?

french :wink2: and he tried to speak some Luxembourgish too

french :wink2: and he tried to speak some Luxembourgish too

ah thanx. - damn, so i won't understand a word again! :aah: aren't the official languages luxembourgish, french AND german?! :fisch::naughty: anyway that's what wikipedia says. :bleh:

mariposa, i'll stand next to you so you can be my translator, ok? :biggrin2::naughty:

i found a nice hostel in luxemburg city, is there public transport from esch/alzette to luxemburg city late at night? :blink: couldn't find any accomodation in esch directly. :blink:

ah thanx. - damn, so i won't understand a word again! :aah: aren't the official languages luxembourgish, french AND german?! :fisch::naughty: anyway that's what wikipedia says. :bleh:

mariposa, i'll stand next to you so you can be my translator, ok? :biggrin2::naughty:

i found a nice hostel in luxemburg city, is there public transport from esch/alzette to luxemburg city late at night? :blink: couldn't find any accomodation in esch directly. :blink:

mellody, tbh I have no idea yet HOW i'm gonna get from Amsterdam to Luxembourg... :teehee: hopefully I will sort it out until the gig.

lol, but looks ike you're officially crazy - one more gig on your list :wink2:

will try to translate what Mika will be saying, but I suppose it will be about the same as for the rest of the tour?!

cath, I'm really looking forwards to meet you again...it's been ages! time is flying.

btw, I have some people from Luxembourg in my study programme. So I get to hear Luxembourgish quite often :wink2:

mellody, tbh I have no idea yet HOW i'm gonna get from Amsterdam to Luxembourg... :teehee: hopefully I will sort it out until the gig.

lol, but looks ike you're officially crazy - one more gig on your list :

that's no news. :teehee: but i'll just see it as the replacement for the cancelled 2nd dublin gig. or for leipzig. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

thanx for agreeing on being my translator. :huglove: he said lots of different stuff on the tour so far, while talking with his toy boy puppet... and he might make some hilarious comments because it's the last gig of the tour. :bleh:

but maybe i should just learn some french until then. :mf_rosetinted: gotta listen to videos of all of his french gigs, and have someone translate for me what he says there, then maybe after a while i'll be able to figure out more of what he's saying in french. :bleh: that's actually the only way i can learn a language really well, swotting vocabulary and grammar just doesn't do it for me. :teehee:

hmm, droopsy & bienie & katrien will be at both gigs too - do you guys know yet how you'll get there? :fisch:

the only cheap way i figured out so far is a train to trier for 39 euro, which leaves amsterdam at 7 am, and from trier there are hourly trains to luxemburg for 15,60 euro. so it'd be 54,60 euro altogether, and i'd arrive in luxemburg at about 2 pm. doesn't really sound ideal, but like i said, it's the only way i could figure out so far, for which the price seems ok. the bahn.de website doesn't give me prices for other connections, because it's not a connection between german cities. :aah:

oh, and then there's an option where you'd sit around in the middle of nowhere for 4 hours during the night. :mf_rosetinted: not too keen on that.

I never understood why german is an official language tbh. I mean we all study it at school, okay but it's noone's first language (except for people with geman origins of course).

I think the last train leaves around midnight, the station is right behind the rockhal so it doesn't take long to get there. and your concert ticket is valid as a travel ticket :thumb_yello:

lol, but looks ike you're officially crazy - one more gig on your list :wink2:

will try to translate what Mika will be saying, but I suppose it will be about the same as for the rest of the tour?!

cath, I'm really looking forwards to meet you again...it's been ages! time is flying.

btw, I have some people from Luxembourg in my study programme. So I get to hear Luxembourgish quite often :wink2:

yeah I'm looking forward to it too!!

there are lots of luxembourgish students in freiburg. have you gotten to know any of them better?

I don't know what the best way to get to lux from amsterdam is, but have you tried the train via brussels yet? it "only" takes a bit more than 5 hours