CHANGED DATE: Mika in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg at The Rockhal

Christine

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mellody76 Wow wow wow,it couldnt hv been a better last gig of this tour for me!mika+band+crowd on fire,m covered me in snow+gave me his drumstick.he

sang la solitude and during lollipop danced lots with bubblespurry(bet hes v.happy too!)no relax encore tho.oh and i was front row center.:) less than 5 seconds ago via txt

Edited by LilStar

Which one is correct???:mf_rosetinted:

i googled cause i wondered the same thing:naughty:

Wikipedia:

Grey (sometimes spelled gray in parts of the U.S. - see spelling differences)

i thought i was the one mispelling (being a french-speaker and all :lmfao:) but im actually right too! YAY!

Text from Bienie:

The gig was real fun. Special.

They waited for him, and are just leaving. He was very happy with his gift, but unfortunately she didn't get to film that. Apparently he came out unexpected? :dunno: She didn't explain, will do that later.

Text from Bienie:

The gig was real fun. Special.

They waited for him, and are just leaving. He was very happy with his gift, but unfortunately she didn't get to film that. Apparently he came out unexpected? :dunno: She didn't explain, will do that later.

I filmed, but he only started talking about her gift, 5 people further in the line. So I didn't expect that.

Yeah, sorry, explaining in a text-message would haven taken a bit too long :aah: But I wrote it in the reports-thread now, as far as it's understandable :teehee::roftl:

Glad to read you were still awake when I sended that text (or weren't you? :blush-anim-cl:). I only realised after sending it that it was pretty late already and that you might went to bed already :teehee:

I filmed, but he only started talking about her gift, 5 people further in the line. So I didn't expect that.

Yeah, sorry, explaining in a text-message would haven taken a bit too long :aah: But I wrote it in the reports-thread now, as far as it's understandable :teehee::roftl:

Glad to read you were still awake when I sended that text (or weren't you? :blush-anim-cl:). I only realised after sending it that it was pretty late already and that you might went to bed already :teehee:

:roftl: Don't worry, I was still awake, working on my pics.