CHANGED DATE: Mika in Luxembourg City, Luxembourg at The Rockhal

Christine

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that! :thumb_yello: 12.11am though, I've think I'vel left later than that every single gig I've done this tour :aah:

yeah, they just don't think of the crazy fangirls :aah:

I don't know how I'll do it myself yet. I'll go there by car but the parking is quite far away and there'll be a shuttle bus, but I'm quite sure there won't be one until that late :aah:

I don't know how I'll do it myself yet. I'll go there by car but the parking is quite far away and there'll be a shuttle bus, but I'm quite sure there won't be one until that late :aah:

They really don't, do they? :aah:

I've been stressing about this, and I've decided to change my plans in the end, I'm staying in Esch. For some random reason they only had twin/double rooms, so I've got a spare bed in my room if anyone needs somewhere to sleep on Friday and/or Saturday :wink2:

the tickets look cool, huh? much more interesting than the other ones i had for this tour, with that big MIKA on it! :wub2:

btw, any dresscode plans for luxembourg? is anyone planning to dress up? my thoughts were, either a superhero theme again, like in basel, or glow-in-the-dark / neon, because he has that fab uv light that also reaches the first rows for several songs, or the other idea i had, but that probably doesn't make sense anymore now, to stick or draw teardrops on our face - i thought because of his own rain/teardrops drawings and because it was the last gig of this tour, but it isn't anymore now, since lisbon has been rescheduled.

anyway, i guess i'd prefer the glow-in-the-dark/neon theme. :biggrin2: if you don't wanna do much, you could just wear something white, that'd glow too. :bleh:

ok,i'll give some glow sticks to my family,hope they use it :biggrin2:

ok,i'll give some glow sticks to my family,hope they use it :biggrin2:

Ooh, glowsticks, yes! I can't believe I forgot, I'll be bringing a batch too like I've done for the other gigs I've gone to :biggrin2:

Ooh, glowsticks, yes! I can't believe I forgot, I'll be bringing a batch too like I've done for the other gigs I've gone to :biggrin2:

it's easy for everyone to find/buy this...

i have some UV make-up,but i'm not sure that my husband will use it,i'll keep it for other show:naughty:

i've asked to the "Rock hall" if as last Mika's gig in November 2007 there is the 1st front row reserved for "kids" and here is the answer....

Probablement, pas encore sur à 100%

michel

Probably, not sure @ 100%

From: closdesrecollets [mailto:frederic.bruneel@closdesrecollets.be]

Sent: vendredi 7 mai 2010 15:36

To: Info Atelier

Subject: rang spécial enfants concert Mika 8 mai?

Bonjour,

Ce mail pour demander si comme le dernier concert de Mika en novembre 2007, il y aura demain soir, des rangs devant la scène réservés aux enfants?

Merci d'avance de votre réponse,

Sincères salutations,

Angel

u don't go to the belval plaza parking? That's what i'll do...

If someone needs a ride afterwards to the city i've got 2 seats

i'll go for neon colours;) even if i think the ones i bought will not work... Seems dried up...

u don't go to the belval plaza parking? That's what i'll do...

If someone needs a ride afterwards to the city i've got 2 seats

i'll go for neon colours;) even if i think the ones i bought will not work... Seems dried up...

that's an idea :aah: for the last mika gig belval plaza didn't exist yet, and I don't go to Esch that often as you can see :naughty:

quick update from the queue, are at about no. 70, i got no. 14, arrived at about 10:15. didn't get any sleep last night, couldn't sleep in the car and decided not to sleep in the hostel as we only arrived there at 8, and i want a good place today after the amsterdam experience yesterday. tried to sleep a bit in the queue, but didn't work that well.

there are some rumours though about an extra section for kids under 18, they just haven't decided yet whether they'll do that in front of us or at the back... i REALLY hope the latter, don't wanna queue all day to be behind a bunch of people just because they're under 18! :aah: if it was kids under 1,50m or so, i could understand it better - but they'd be with their parents anyway and probably wouldn't be separated from them. i don't get the sense of this, it works fine at every other venue without this too! :aah: really hope they won't ruin it for us! :sneaky2:

quick update from the queue, are at about no. 70, i got no. 14, arrived at about 10:15. didn't get any sleep last night, couldn't sleep in the car and decided not to sleep in the hostel as we only arrived there at 8, and i want a good place today after the amsterdam experience yesterday. tried to sleep a bit in the queue, but didn't work that well.

there are some rumours though about an extra section for kids under 18, they just haven't decided yet whether they'll do that in front of us or at the back... i REALLY hope the latter, don't wanna queue all day to be behind a bunch of people just because they're under 18! :aah: if it was kids under 1,50m or so, i could understand it better - but they'd be with their parents anyway and probably wouldn't be separated from them. i don't get the sense of this, it works fine at every other venue without this too! :aah: really hope they won't ruin it for us! :sneaky2:

that was the case here 3 years ago as they think mika is a concert 4 kids. I don't think tge parents were there but they let teenagers with 1.80 m in front as well... And even if i was in the first row i was very far from the scene that was bad.... Think there were about 15-20 rows with kids if i remember well( maybe it just seemed to be as many)

Wow. I hope that they don't do that special area for "all underage people" at the front.

It seems like a travesty to me. What a ridiculous way of organising a concert!!!

If you do general standing, you do first come, first served. Not putting all the under 18's at the front, for fecksakes. I'm angry and I'm not even going :sneaky2:; It's just such a bad and unfair idea.

If people are worried about kids, they should take them to the seats. If they are old enough to fend for themselves in the general public (ie, a teenager), they should queue with everyone else. Grrrrrr.