Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey hey hey... friends! :shocked:

i just posted a little round yellow man who drives a blue plane!

don't be hurried to come to a conclusion :naughty:

:bye::huglove:

That little yellow man in the plane says a lot....I shall not get too excited...:teehee:

But you can't miss a gig in a venue designed by Arata Isozaki!!!:biggrin2: And the whole Spanish Royal Family will be there!!

ok ok, before MFC i was in AIFC... but it's a secret :cool:

i'll try to convince the little round yellow man blue plane driver to give a lift to me

Black Queen .. your numbers suck :roftl:

Well, I warned you!! I've never ever won anything in my life, you know:naughty:

Freddie promised to take me to Barcelona for a romantic trip. And what a surprise, exactly on the date Mika is playing!:wub2:

So you're the lotery girl then??:roftl:

ok ok, before MFC i was in AIFC... but it's a secret :cool:

i'll try to convince the little round yellow man blue plane driver to give a lift to me

Woops! I thought I had replied to this already:blush-anim-cl:

Your secret is safe with me, you know me, I never talk too much:naughty:

Yeah, you do that, I'm sure with your charms you'll convince that little fellow to give you a lift:biggrin2:

:wub2:

Im trying!!:biggrin2:

Blame Black Queen .....

So now I am to blame, right??? :sneaky2:After all, it was you who trusted a well known jinx, mister...:roftl:

Sorry for spoiling the fun, Ingie, I let you hit my head once if it makes you feel better. Wait, I can do it myself too! :bonk::roftl:

So now I am to blame, right??? :sneaky2:After all, it was you who trusted a well known jinx, mister...:roftl:

Sorry for spoiling the fun, Ingie, I let you hit my head once if it makes you feel better. Wait, I can do it myself too! :bonk::roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

Black Queen its very easy .. pick 6 numbers that come up in the lottery so I can do all gigs ohh and I may treat you to some goodies too :naughty::biggrin2:

14 million to one .. you can do it , I know you can

slapping_kid_with_a_book-12090.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi~! everyone. let me introduce myself first. i am from HK. and i have officially booked my tickets for this gig. really feel excited (and with a littel bit worry cos i know nothing on spanish and poor in english too). and now working very hard to save up money for this trip. :blush-anim-cl:

why i choose barcelona as i love this place. :mf_lustslow:

Hi~! everyone. let me introduce myself first. i am from HK. and i have officially booked my tickets for this gig. really feel excited (and with a littel bit worry cos i know nothing on spanish and poor in english too). and now working very hard to save up money for this trip. :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, wow, that's random :blink::lmfao:

I'm sure that you will love the gig and the city!

Yes, I love Barcelona and I have been there around 5 years ago. Althrough some bad things happened during that trip, Barcelona still is the place I fond of.

Oh been there done that, but what happened to me in Barca is actually quite fun afterwards:roftl:

Wow!!! kudos to you for traveling so far to see Mika...:thumb_yello:

Never been to Barcelona and i can't wait to be there to see the city and this gig. :)