Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did i tell you that Lillibet was the "little name" of the Queen Elisabeth when she was a child?

i am so fond of the Royal Family, every time i go to London , i visit the memory place for Diana (and the stupid Dodi) at Harrods: a pelerinage in a certain way..:rip_1:

Did i tell you that Lillibet was the "little name" of the Queen Elisabeth when she was a child?

i am so fond of the Royal Family, every time i go to London , i visit the memory place for Diana (and the stupid Dodi) at Harrods: a pelerinage in a certain way..:rip_1:

Ohhh I saw that , only been there once agessss ago , I remember something Diana ish behind a glass plate

<thinks>

• 3 weeks later...
BQ it was the firsttt timeeee that wee meettttttttttt ... laaaa laaaaaaaaa

<was torino btw>:teehee:

How can I forgetttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt:roftl:

Yes it was, I'll never forget your colourful wig and the first thing you told me and Ana: so, are we gonna have a beer or what?:roftl: Goooooooood times:wub2:

I love this song!!:boing: and I would love to go to Barcelona's gig

Hi Marian, perdona, I completely missed your post:blush-anim-cl: Madrid will be just awesome, so don't worry, you'll be fresh as a rose in the gig, not like those of us who will be catching a plane back home at 6 AM after the Barcelona concert!!!! Oh my, I sometimes wonder will I ever grow up...:roftl:

Hi Marian, perdona, I completely missed your post:blush-anim-cl: Madrid will be just awesome, so don't worry, you'll be fresh as a rose in the gig, not like those of us who will be catching a plane back home at 6 AM after the Barcelona concert!!!! Oh my, I sometimes wonder will I ever grow up...:roftl:

:naughty: I don't think that I could sleep the day before the gig so, maybe I won't be that fresh...:naughty:

my mother used to ask me that a lot :naughty: