• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My Birthday is the 10th ... but its close enough for me:naughty::thumb_yello:

Madrid ... thats the party night

Wonderful!!! I just get excited from thinking of this trip. :biggrin2:

To bad i wont be able to stay much in Madrid, gotta be back home on the 21th and to work on the 22nd. :emot-sad:

Need info on where to stay, not very expensive because flights to Madrid are cheap but to Barca are expensive, preferably near the venue...

Please, spanish girl, help me out here, I never had to bribe someone so much in my whole life (Mr. Wonka, I mean :lmao:)

Need info on where to stay, not very expensive because flights to Madrid are cheap but to Barca are expensive, preferably near the venue...

Please, spanish girl, help me out here, I never had to bribe someone so much in my whole life (Mr. Wonka, I mean :lmao:)

Willy, you posted 2 times the same message: already partying?:roftl:

Well , we'll try to get some help from our spanish travel agency and manage to fly all together!!:thumb_yello:

* go to the drugstore looking for vitamins+ guronsan *:mf_rosetinted:

Do you want flights details .. sorry just seen this ... or are you ok?

Well, if you already have searched for a flight Barcelona to Madrid , yes , i would like to get informations?

i would like to travel with the group, so we could book at the same hotel for example, with an advice of BQ?Travelodge is not very expensive, i can book a family room in the 2 towns but i need to know who is inerested and if these hotels are far from the venue/or airport.

Thanks, Freddie;:wub2:

Well, if you already have searched for a flight Barcelona to Madrid , yes , i would like to get informations?

i would like to travel with the group, so we could book at the same hotel for example, with an advice of BQ?Travelodge is not very expensive, i can book a family room in the 2 towns but i need to know who is inerested and if these hotels are far from the venue/or airport.

Thanks, Freddie;:wub2:

I PMed you , nothing is booked accom for Barcelona yet

Willy, you posted 2 times the same message: already partying?:roftl:

Well , we'll try to get some help from our spanish travel agency and manage to fly all together!!:thumb_yello:

* go to the drugstore looking for vitamins+ guronsan *:mf_rosetinted:

I was sooo thrilled my bribing was working i didnt even see it was posted twice, excuse an old bat...:biggrin2:

Ohhhh a nice little gang we have here and at last we meet Wonka:biggrin2:

Still on a bribing process towards Mr. Wonka...He said he'd try but didn't promise anything, or at least that's what i understood coz he had bubbles coming out of his mouth and the veins on his head were sortof coming off...:teehee::naughty:

At the Airport: it's free and warm.:roftl:

Oh, noes, been there, seen that once and never again, i'm a 39 yo bat with a back prob, so noooo airport benchs to me...:no:

Need a proper bed, no bugs, preferably...:mf_rosetinted: