Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow Mici, that is really expensive!! I don't think flying from Madrid to there is that expensive!!!:shocked:

I know, this is the price from a flight that goes from Israel-Barcelone THEN Madrid-Israel..its a crazy price but i am waiting a bit more to see if it goes down, in any case i will come no matter what. :biggrin2:

I know, this is the price from a flight that goes from Israel-Barcelone THEN Madrid-Israel..its a crazy price but i am waiting a bit more to see if it goes down, in any case i will come no matter what. :biggrin2:

For me, it costs over $1000 (it is already the lowest price) to fry from HK to Bacelone and needs 10hrs for the flight. it nearly make me broke! :aah:

and i can tell u it will be the craziest things in my life. :blush-anim-cl:

Crazy indeed!! Hope you find a better deal, hun, I feel sort of guilty your spending a lot of money for coming to my country:blink:

For me, it costs over $1000 (it is already the lowest price) to fry from HK to Bacelone and needs 10hrs for the flight. it nearly make me broke! :aah:

And you're only coming to Spain for the gig?????? :bow::bow: I hope it is a really good one, worth of all the effort and money you're putting in it!!!!!!:shocked:

Crazy indeed!! Hope you find a better deal, hun, I feel sort of guilty your spending a lot of money for coming to my country:blink:

And you're only coming to Spain for the gig?????? :bow::bow: I hope it is a really good one, worth of all the effort and money you're putting in it!!!!!!:shocked:

I am not only coming for the gig. I love Gaudi's buildings too.

Actually, I sorrowed over two things for my first visit of Europe five years ago.

First, I haven't been to Eiffel Tower although I stayed in Paris 4 days. I have accomplished this 2 years ago when travelling with my family. The night scenes of Paris is so beautiful. I think i will cry if my parents are not standing beside me. :blush-anim-cl:

The second thing is I couldn't reach the top of Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. My friend was crying when we were walking upstairs. She is too afraid and burst into tears. So all of us gave up and just reach the middle parts of the building.

Last time I were robbed at the outside of Picasso Museum and lost all my credit cards. But Barcelona is still my much-loved city. So I will start my trip on 9/4. :thumb_yello:

P.S. I also hope it is a really good gig too! :teehee:

Actually, I sorrowed over two things for my first visit of Europe five years ago.

First, I haven't been to Eiffel Tower although I stayed in Paris 4 days. I have accomplished this 2 years ago when travelling with my family. The night scenes of Paris is so beautiful. I think i will cry if my parents are not standing beside me. :blush-anim-cl:

The second thing is I couldn't reach the top of Sagrada Familia in Barcelona. My friend was crying when we were walking upstairs. She is too afraid and burst into tears. So all of us gave up and just reach the middle parts of the building.

Last time I were robbed at the outside of Picasso Museum and lost all my credit cards. But Barcelona is still my much-loved city. So I will start my trip on 9/4. :thumb_yello:

I think the first day i will arrive to Barcelona which is on the 16th of April, i will go visit the Sagrada Familia. I dont want to miss it in any way.

I adore you for doing all this way to come for a Mika gig and spending all this money.

Oh dont worry bout it, flights from here to Europe are usually like that..i mean flying to London or Italy is also expensive but since this is also not a touring season the price is higher.

Like i said, i am coming, no chance in the world i will miss this. :)

Edited by Mici

Ah, that's good, I also love Gaudí's architecture, and I regret not being in Barcelona long enough to visit it properly. Oh well, I guess I'll have to go back some time, after all I'm not that far, am I?:naughty: I really hope you get the chance to climb to the Sagrada Familia, I've heard the view from there is stunning, not to mention the building itself (I've seen it, but never got upstairs).

So sorry you got robbed during your last visit, I'm glad you didn't get a bad impression of my country after all. It's true you have to be careful in big cities, especially when you're a turist, I just hate that. When are you arriving? Will you have time to do some sightseeing?

I think the first day i will arrive to Barcelona which is on the 16th of April, i will go visit the Sagrada Familia. I dont want to miss it in any way.

I adore you for doing all this way to come for a Mika gig and spending all this money.

Oh dont worry bout it, flights from here to Europe are usually like that..i mean flying to London or Italy is also expensive but since this is also not a touring season the price is higher.

Like i said, i am coming, no chance in the world i will miss this. :)

Yeah, I know flights to Europe are very expensive from there, and that's why I feel so blessed you are coming here and sharing the excitement. Oh, I am SOOOOOO looking forward to it now!!!! :boing: (NOT to the gigs, mind you, if you ask me now, I'd say I wouldn't mind waiting for you outside the venue, all I want is to be with my MFC mates:biggrin2:).

Yeah, I know flights to Europe are very expensive from there, and that's why I feel so blessed you are coming here and sharing the excitement. Oh, I am SOOOOOO looking forward to it now!!!! :boing: (NOT to the gigs, mind you, if you ask me now, I'd say I wouldn't mind waiting for you outside the venue, all I want is to be with my MFC mates:biggrin2:).

I can't wait to this whole experience, i think it will be one of the best probably that i had for a long time.. Seeing a great musician comes to nothing (no offense Mika :aah:) to meet great and wonderful friends. :wub2::wub2:

@Chingching: Effeil tower is not the most interesting monument , it's my point of vue.

Sacré Coeur, Notre Dame and so many museums are also a great part of our history and architectural past!

Oups: off topic:teehee:

Two years ago, we planned our summer holiday in Paris and my son (5 years at that time) had two dreams: to see Mona Lisa and climb to Eiffel tower. He did both and he was so happy, but he loved climbing to the top of Notre Dame too :biggrin2: Sacré Coeur is my favorite :wub2: Sorry, this is off topic :teehee:

This Barcelona gig sounds very tempting. I need to think about it.

I went upstairs at the Sagrada Familia. Very beautiful, pity I wanted to get down after having a vision of me tumbling down:roftl:

You for sure picked a good one! you will have blast with us :thumb_yello:

Hei! If you don't mind you can travel with us, we are totally 4 ppls. One of them brought the ticket and another one is still considering it. She is the "die hard" fan of U2. She always travels around to see the band's gig and she went to Scotland because of taking a photo outside their house! Haha! Anyway, I adore her. And I am not the craziest one among of my friends. :teehee:

Their English is much much better than me. You can communicate with them well.:blush-anim-cl:

When are you arriving? Will you have time to do some sightseeing?

I will start my trip on 9th or 10th of April. Itinerary is as follows: Bacelona>>Segovia>>Marid>> Bacelona

We will visit Sevilla, Ronda, Cordoba, Zaragoza and Toledo in between.

The last time my being robbed is because of my carelessness. I confessed. :blush-anim-cl: The most lucky things is the robber threw my passport back to me. Lucky!:naughty:

This time, I will take good care of myself. :thumb_yello:

@Chingching: Effeil tower is not the most interesting monument , it's my point of vue.

Sacré Coeur, Notre Dame and so many museums are also a great part of our history and architectural past!

Oups: off topic:teehee:

I have been to Sacré Coeur and Notre Dame. But just left Effeil Tower for that trip. How come? That's why I am so happy when I accomplished this 2 years ago.

P.S. I have took a photo with Mona Lisa too. But my family just laughed at me as I were looking very stupid in that way. :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry for off topic.

This Barcelona gig sounds very tempting. I need to think about it.

Don't think! Just go!:thumb_yello:

I went upstairs at the Sagrada Familia. Very beautiful, pity I wanted to get down after having a vision of me tumbling down:roftl:

Really can't wait to reach the top of Sagrada Familia. Bacelona, I am coming!:roftl:

There are totally three goals of this trip at the beginning:

1. See Mika's gig (of course this is the first priority)

2. Reach the top of Sagrada Familia

3. Find out the most delicious paella.

and now I need to add another goal is:

4. Blast with those greatest fans in the world.

Come on! Let's party! :roftl:

Hei! If you don't mind you can travel with us, we are totally 4 ppls. One of them brought the ticket and another one is still considering it. She is the "die hard" fan of U2. She always travels around to see the band's gig and she went to Scotland because of taking a photo outside their house! Haha! Anyway, I adore her. And I am not the craziest one among of my friends. :teehee:

Their English is much much better than me. You can communicate with them well.:blush-anim-cl:

Oh that sounds like a great plan...i will pm you once i will know the times of my flight arrive that day and all. :D

I have been to Sacré Coeur and Notre Dame. But just left Effeil Tower for that trip. How come? That's why I am so happy when I accomplished this 2 years ago.

P.S. I have took a photo with Mona Lisa too. But my family just laughed at me as I were looking very stupid in that way. :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry for off topic.

Really can't wait to reach the top of Sagrada Familia. Bacelona, I am coming!:roftl:

I've been to Paris as well but did not had time to get to Sacré Coeur and Notre Dame. I was there for 3 days (for the big stadium mika gig) and only had a chance to visit the Eiffle tower and the Louvre which i simply loved, and like everyone else i also took pics of Mona Lisa.LOL

I can't wait to see Sagrada Familia as well, i want to see as much as possible of it...i think when i will approach it first my reaction will be mainly this:

:shocked::mfr_omg::jawdrop:

:roftl:

. See Mika's gig (of course this is the first priority)

You share my goals :roftl:

Number 3 is probably top of my list :aah:

PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

No. 3 will be a goal for me, i never had Paella in my life..:shocked:

Oooohhhhh, hanging out with the Royal Sisters is not your top priority??:sneaky2::roftl:

I don't know any good paella place in Barcelona, but I?m sure we can find it if you really, really want to have it:naughty:

Chingching, I'm glad you're making a tour of the country, I hope you enjoy. April is the best time to go to Seville, Ronda and Córdoba, and Toledo and Segovia are very close to Madrid, while Zaragoza is on the way to Barcelona, so I think it's a good tour (only too little time to see such beautiful places). Do tell me if you need any info on the places, especially Madrid, Toledo and Segovia, I know those quite well.

My top priorities?

1. Meeting my good old and new friends

2. Enjoying Barcelona at the fullest

3. Eating a delicious paella

Oh yes! I think I was going to a couple of gigs as well, that curled haired guy, some Mika, right?:roftl: