Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:tears:I finally can't go to Barcelona, but I'll be waiting for you in Madrid, so excited and a bit sad now :tears:

Sorry to read you wont be coming to Barcelona but we will see you in Madrid, and you'll have lots of fun with us.:biggrin2::huglove:

BARCELONA!!! HERE I GO!!!! :mf_lustslow:

wooohooo!!!! So happy you are coming!!! :yay: :yay:

This is great news! :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Now .. you are in the zombie gang :roftl:

Maybe we all should dress up as zombies to the gig, just for the heck of it..:roftl:

thank u!! mee too!! :mf_lustslow:

hey!! are you GOING too :mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:??!! or just making a joke about my english, hermana :blink:

Noooo, i dunno yet, i just said good going as in Buena viaje, i'd never joke about anyone's english, let alone yours which is great...:thumb_yello:

oh don't make me beg you!! :tears::tears::tears: Karlinha, eu preciso de vocé!!!

I still have to persuade Mr. Wonka...:aah:

And he has meetings in germany that week or the week after or the week before, and he's stressing about it...:aah:

Hello everyone,

do you know if little children are allowed to this gig in this venue?

Do they need a ticket if they are very little?

Thanks!

Yes everyone needs a ticket , what age range are you talking?

I dont think there is an age limit ....<dont "think"> .. I would suggest seating if you have younglings

Hello there everyone :biggrin2:

I have this mad idea to come to the show...but I need some help. Hope someone can give me a hand :thumb_yello:

Here're my questions:

- I'm going to arrive @ Girona Airport. Which is the best bus service that can bring me to the city?

- How to reach the Palau Sant Jordi? Is there a tube service that arrives there? Or a bus? If yes, where I can take it?

- Is there an proper number to call the taxi at night? A taxi station near the venue would be perfect!

Thank you people :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Sarina

Hello there everyone :biggrin2:

I have this mad idea to come to the show...but I need some help. Hope someone can give me a hand :thumb_yello:

Here're my questions:

- I'm going to arrive @ Girona Airport. Which is the best bus service that can bring me to the city?

- How to reach the Palau Sant Jordi? Is there a tube service that arrives there? Or a bus? If yes, where I can take it?

- Is there an proper number to call the taxi at night? A taxi station near the venue would be perfect!

Thank you people :blush-anim-cl:

Hey there

I think your best bet would be to PM Black Queen

I think someone else was going to fly into that airport and I "believe" its a good distance away .. but not 100% sure

The rest .. I dont know , hope to see you there:thumb_yello: