Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

Hey there

I think your best bet would be to PM Black Queen

I think someone else was going to fly into that airport and I "believe" its a good distance away .. but not 100% sure

The rest .. I dont know , hope to see you there:thumb_yello:

Thank you FD :thumb_yello:

Yes, I'll follow your advice and I'm going to Pm Black Queen!

See you there :naughty:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, i have a small question.

I was wondering when is the tickets being shipped out to us, as its getting closer to the date (30 days but still).

The reason i ask is mail from UK usually takes 10 days or a bit more to get here and i am constantly thinking of what if it wont arrive here on time.

I know i got nothing to worry about, but i just want to be certain, as i also checked my order status on Mikasounds and it said my tickets have not yet dispatched...

Someone please calm this poor girl down..:blush-anim-cl::aah:

I was wondering when is the tickets being shipped out to us, as its getting closer to the date (30 days but still).

The reason i ask is mail from UK usually takes 10 days or a bit more to get here and i am constantly thinking of what if it wont arrive here on time.

I know i got nothing to worry about, but i just want to be certain, as i also checked my order status on Mikasounds and it said my tickets have not yet dispatched...

You have time yet ... I can ask if it gets "too" close but 2-3 is normal

Listen to Freddie, he knows:naughty: :huglove:

Is the Madrid venue that huge too?

It's more or less the same, far too big for me if I may say so:naughty:

Heyyyy .. you light up my world :wub2:

Can I come on a dig next year? possible Ive been thinking:biggrin2:

Awwwwww, likewise:wub2:

Actually me and my fellow have been talking about this, believe it or not! And we think it can be possible we'll soon be in a real big, interesting dig, and of course you can come! It'd be sooooo nice!! Will keep you posted:biggrin2:

Awwwwww, likewise:wub2:

Actually me and my fellow have been talking about this, believe it or not! And we think it can be possible we'll soon be in a real big, interesting dig, and of course you can come! It'd be sooooo nice!! Will keep you posted:biggrin2:

Wow and your bf tooo :wub2::wub2:

I would DEFO come , keep me in the loop :biggrin2:

Your dealing with the hardcore party team here .. we take no prisoners

<staight from party to Q>

You will be just fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:biggrin2:

:roftl:

well....I think I'll arrive in the 18th morning @Palau...you know..I'm old fashioned...I love to sleep (a bit :naughty:)

no jokes...I will be up really really early on 17th to catch the flight so I think Ill sleep during the night in the hotel and start queuing in the morning of the 18th (without wake-up you all because...you'll probably sleep in front of the Palau :aah::wink2:!)

:roftl:

well....I think I'll arrive in the 18th morning @Palau...you know..I'm old fashioned...I love to sleep (a bit :naughty:)

no jokes...I will be up really really early on 17th to catch the flight so I think Ill sleep during the night in the hotel and start queuing in the morning of the 18th (without wake-up you all because...you'll probably sleep in front of the Palau :aah::wink2:!)

:roftl::roftl:

Ive given up on any idea of sleep ... getting to Madrid after this means sleep has been cancelled :aah:

The rocking funky team want to be front on this one <dances>

:roftl::roftl:

Ive given up on any idea of sleep ... getting to Madrid after this means sleep has been cancelled :aah:

The rocking funky team want to be front on this one <dances>

let's see then :aah:

meet u there in the morning guys!

Will be amazing to party all together...:thumb_yello: