Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

We are 20 .. we can do it :mf_rosetinted:

:wub2::naughty:

Indeed! I reckon we'll be buzzing off pure after show buzz, plus 2 things called coffee and sugar will keep us a good company too..:roftl:

I keep remembering the gigs i have been this past summer and after them i was awake up until 3-4am, so i'll be alright....at least i think i will...:aah:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So we cancel the booked rooms? Are you sure?

Heu : not me , i need a shower in case of the crew won't let us jump in the plane !

Oups: didn't bookk for Madrid hotel , must think about not too late :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl::roftl:

Yes we need hotel rooms , dont take any notice of my bravado:naughty:

As there is only 1 month left, I am extremely worried that I still haven't got my ticket yet. And I will travel to Spain on 9/4, so I need to get my ticket asap. I have sent a mail to the ticket office and they replied that they will mail the ticket by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. They claimed to take 5 working days to reach worldwide addresses. I hope it is true.... :bow:

I there someone who is planning to go to both Balcelona and Madrid?:wink2:

How far is it between them?

Train or flight?

train! with a train called AVE,, i think it's 50€ or more,, so u can think that is expensive, but is really really confortable and fast!

I know!!!! It's gonna be the second time I see him there and it's so exciting!:aah:

I remember the first one :teehee:, we had a great day.

Sigh .. Im coming in a dress .. :roftl:

<checks out stadium>

Just make sure you wear some tights underneath it, in case it gets chilly at night time :naughty:

Lord its so close now .. we need to work on meets and time and stuff soon:wub2:

Wow it is so close right now, only few months ago i was debating if to go to this gigs or not and now i am coming and very excited to meet alllllllllll of you! :wub2:

Got 2 emails confirming that the tickets to this gig and the Madrid gig has been dispatched. *waits patiently for thier arrival* :yay:

Wow it is so close right now, only few months ago i was debating if to go to this gigs or not and now i am coming and very excited to meet alllllllllll of you! :wub2:

Me to! I got the confirmation emails :boing:

Me tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

Getting insane excited now!

:yay: