I dont see the robbie williams link at alllllll:aah:

Another article saying about the shynes .. how true

Shyness... At least it says he's "explosivo" :roftl:

Thank you hun :thumb_yello:

Pleasure :wink2:

¡Gracias! :thumb_yello:

So everybody getting ready to party?? :punk:

Totally!:yay: 18 dayssssssss

I got my ticket today. Very stylish colors :shocked: Prettier than any other tickets so far, it must be a good sign :roftl:

I just got mine too! They could do these tickets smaller by the way :sneaky2: I don't dare to fold it to fit it in my purse!:roftl:

I got my ticket today. Very stylish colors :shocked: Prettier than any other tickets so far, it must be a good sign :roftl:

Have you decided about a hotel already? I haven't found a cheap one yet.

Ohhh no that would be my nightmare "ill think about it next week" .. im mega OCD with wanting things organised :aah::roftl:

With all the trips Tiibet has to organise she can't be very OCD about it, she would go crazy if she was :naughty:.

I just found a room for 44,00 euros, it has 2 or 3 separate beds in it. Then again, I'm not sure if I am coming yet so you cannot count on me completely :teehee:.

What is the area the gig will be in, Barcelona is a big city?

With all the trips Tiibet has to organise she can't be very OCD about it, she would go crazy if she was :naughty:.

I just found a room for 44,00 euros, it has 2 or 3 separate beds in it. Then again, I'm not sure if I am coming yet so you cannot count on me completely :teehee:.

What is the area the gig will be in, Barcelona is a big city?

Yeh I would LOVE to be that free and easy ... but Im the type or person that checks my pockets for my passport 10000 times to make sure its there:aah:

Ohhh 44 is good , I have noooo idea on areas etc ..:aah:

Yeh I would LOVE to be that free and easy ... but Im the type or person that checks my pockets for my passport 10000 times to make sure its there:aah:

Ohhh 44 is good , I have noooo idea on areas etc ..:aah:

I usually check it 3 times :naughty:. Passport! I need to get a new one, mine lasts till april 11th :shocked:! Thanks for reminding me.

Any of the Spanish people who knows something on areas in Barcelona?

Ohhh no that would be my nightmare "ill think about it next week" .. im mega OCD with wanting things organised :aah::roftl:

Hahaha.. join the club! :aah::roftl:

:

Have i just found my long lost identical brother????:shocked: Seriously Fred, you scare me...:aah:

Edited by Mici

Hahaha.. join the club! :aah::roftl:

Have i just found my long lost identical brother????:shocked: Seriously Fred, you scare me...:aah:

REALLY? :shocked:

Yes Im terrible .. flights is the worst for me .. now going through the scanner is just hell .. having to take off my belt and shoes and ohh has my passport gone down the gap while they were scanning my bag and eekkkkk is anything still in there:shocked: ... so I check all over again :aah:

I can be very disorganized with my travels :aah: Sometimes I book everything months before.... Sometimes I start to look for hotels just before I leave to the airport. And I'm really bad with directions. My husband says he can't understand how I'm usually always lost but when it's about Mika I somehow find my way every time :roftl:

But I admit I'm a bit control freak about numbers :teehee:

Monie, that sounds not expensive. I think I need to also check if hotels are near the venue or the airport, otherwise taxis will be expensive. But, there is always next week :roftl:

Yes Im terrible .. flights is the worst for me .. now going through the scanner is just hell .. having to take off my belt and shoes and ohh has my passport gone down the gap while they were scanning my bag and eekkkkk is anything still in there:shocked: ... so I check all over again :aah:

oh well...I did the worst at the airport :naughty:

When I came back from London on march 2nd, I was at Stansted and my bag went through the scanner without any problem...then...I had to be scanned and...OF COURSE...the scan wouldn't let me go without making a loud sound...1 time...2 times...3 times....the security was like -->:shocked:

and I was like --> :boxed:

So they told me to take off the hoodie...then the shoes....then bracelets and earrings...then the hair clip I had....but it wasn't enough!

So the security woman (thank God it was a woman) had to touch me EVERYWHERE (and when I say everywhere I really mean that!!) to make sure I wasn't a terrorist :sneaky2:

Everyone looked at me like I was a freak or a kamikaze :aah:

feel my pain :mf_rosetinted:

I hate the security check!!

I can be very disorganized with my travels :aah: Sometimes I book everything months before.... Sometimes I start to look for hotels just before I leave to the airport. And I'm really bad with directions. My husband says he can't understand how I'm usually always lost but when it's about Mika I somehow find my way every time :roftl:

But I admit I'm a bit control freak about numbers :teehee:

Monie, that sounds not expensive. I think I need to also check if hotels are near the venue or the airport, otherwise taxis will be expensive. But, there is always next week :roftl:

If it helps, I will stay in Hotel Nuevo Triunfo http://www.hotelnuevotriunfo.com/

oh well...I did the worst at the airport :naughty:

When I came back from London on march 2nd, I was at Stansted and my bag went through the scanner without any problem...then...I had to be scanned and...OF COURSE...the scan wouldn't let me go without making a loud sound...1 time...2 times...3 times....the security was like -->:shocked:

and I was like --> :boxed:

So they told me to take off the hoodie...then the shoes....then bracelets and earrings...then the hair clip I had....but it wasn't enough!

So the security woman (thank God it was a woman) had to touch me EVERYWHERE (and when I say everywhere I really mean that!!) to make sure I wasn't a terrorist :sneaky2:

Everyone looked at me like I was a freak or a kamikaze :aah:

feel my pain :mf_rosetinted:

I hate the security check!!

Yes .. that is something else

I used to travel a lot more than I do now and with a sales girl too .. she used to have that ... germany and holland .. like touching her All OVER .. eekkkkk:shocked:

I used to travel a lot more than I do now and with a sales girl too .. she used to have that ... germany and holland .. like touching her All OVER .. eekkkkk:shocked:

yes...quite annoying :sneaky2:

Yep, I've had it too. On time the security lady told me: See it as a free massage :roftl:.

Sarina, thanks for the link.

If you'll be in Barcelona around the 16th of April let me know, maybe we can go sightseeing together :biggrin2:

Hi~! Just back from my biz trip. Hopefully I still survive and the cold is getting better. :blush-anim-cl:

Actually, we'll stroll around Barcelona for 5 days. You're welcome if you want to join us. We'll use a day for visiting Gaudi's architecture including Casa Milà, Casa Batllo, Sagrada Familia and Park Guell. If you are interested in, then we'll schedule this on 17/4. We'll also visit the Dali Museum and Barri Gotic.

What is your arrival time on 16/4? Just let me know if you have any plan. Or PM me. :wink2:

I can sooo relate, yet again...i calmed down a bit since my first travel but i still check my bag almost every other moment just to check if everything is there...:aah:

That has happened to me on my first visit to London, in the security check point, it was very annoying...and same thing only a bit worst happened when i visited USA...they took me to a seperate room, asked me to take off my shoes.. unpack my suitcase...i felt like a criminal... :thumbdown::huh:

Hi~! Just back from my biz trip. Hopefully I still survive and the cold is getting better. :blush-anim-cl:

Actually, we'll stroll around Barcelona for 5 days. You're welcome if you want to join us. We'll use a day for visiting Gaudi's architecture including Casa Milà, Casa Batllo, Sagrada Familia and Park Guell. If you are interested in, then we'll schedule this on 17/4. We'll also visit the Dali Museum and Barri Gotic.

What is your arrival time on 16/4? Just let me know if you have any plan. Or PM me. :wink2:

Awesome, not sure i will be able on the 17th but i will send you a pm over the weekend with an idea. :thumb_yello: