Mika in Barcelona, Spain at Palau Sant Jordi

Christine

Next weekend for me .. I will start :biggrin2:

You sound like my mother in law: a few weeks before a trip, she does a "trial pack" to see if everything fits well, etc. Hilarious.

I guess that, in my usual way, I will just throw some random crap into a bag on thursday night, ready for my friday flight to Barcelona, and hope for the best :roftl:. It usually works out alight.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You sound like my mother in law: a few weeks before a trip, she does a "trial pack" to see if everything fits well, etc. Hilarious.

I guess that, in my usual way, I will just throw some random crap into a bag on thursday night, ready for my friday flight to Barcelona, and hope for the best :roftl:. It usually works out alight.

Hmmm for someone thats travelled so much I just cant ... :aah:

Especially tickets and passport and the magazine I have for black queen and euroes! and gig tickets :aah:

I could never travel that way , you know its an art I WISHED I could!! .. the sales guys I work with just breeze from my country to another .. amazing :shocked:

Wow, really, months beforehand I already have dilemmas about what the hell I'm gonna wear:roftl:

I GOT THE TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay::yay::yay:

Funny enough, the ticket to Madrid still didn't arrive..but its a holiday here too so i am certain it will arrive later this week....

Edited by Mici

My 2 tickets arrived in 2 enveloppes and i am waiting for the Mikan 's gig.

Well, they should have sent the 3 in 1 enveloppe...

Ingie, i love so much your photo with Mika!!

PS: i 'll try, i repeat, i'll try, to bring some empty Coca bottles : WW, BQ, Ingie, Mici and Monie?

Freddy, i read that you already get yours.

PS: i 'll try, i repeat, i'll try, to bring some empty Coca bottles : WW, BQ, Ingie, Mici and Monie?

That is sweet Lillibet :wub2:.

I so want to go but now I'm having problems with my credit card, I'm not sure if it will work again in time. So I'm not sure if I will get my ticket in time. Maybe I could fetch it at the venue.

Yes that sunshine , I managed to buy one of the boxed ones :thumb_yello:

Thanks for bringing them , appreciated

Thaaanks it's an oldie:wub2:

Thank you 1000000000 times!!! You're so sweet!:wub2: One more favour... Could you bring another one for Queenie, please? If not no prob, I'll give her mine:thumb_yello: Thank you again!!!!!!!!!

Yes, i don't understand why they send the tickets in separate envelope..:blink:

Oh thank you soo soooooo much for the bottle. :wub2:

Oh god, i started packing yesterday....way to early, but it's good for my own safety.:aah::roftl:

Edited by Mici

I want to start packing too, but I shall restrain myself:naughty:

I already have my red Barcelona shoes (bought them last summer for my Barcelona trip) waiting for this gig :mf_rosetinted: Yes, I will pack some clothes too! :roftl:

And I still need a hotel... Can't wait this gig!!! Two weeks, people!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I already have my red Barcelona shoes (bought them last summer for my Barcelona trip) waiting for this gig :mf_rosetinted: Yes, I will pack some clothes too! :roftl:

And I still need a hotel... Can't wait this gig!!! Two weeks, people!!!!!! :biggrin2:

I bought a golden playsuit:mf_rosetinted:

Got a list , got my passport .. :aah:

Actually ahem dont tell anyone sshhhhh its my birthday this week :naughty: , so Ill be so busy I need to pack early :biggrin2:

I already have the list ready from last week. :naughty:

Hey don't party too much, save some energy for Spain.:groovy:

11 days!!!!!!!!!!!:plane:

BQ, i had thought for Queenie.

I hope that the customs officers will be kind...:thumb_yello:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowers2: Let's hope so:naughty:

Got a list , got my passport .. :aah:

Actually ahem dont tell anyone sshhhhh its my birthday this week :naughty: , so Ill be so busy I need to pack early :biggrin2:

Really? Your birthday already? Had no idea, no bd pressie for no one then:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I'm glad everybody's starting to pack and all, but I can't actually say I'm too excited, I'm more stressed than anything! I'll have my floor put on (hopefully) next Monday, and I hate to rush and not having everything under control!!!!!!!!!!!

Monie, are you coming?:biggrin2:

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowers2: Let's hope so:naughty:

Really? Your birthday already? Had no idea, no bd pressie for no one then:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I'm glad everybody's starting to pack and all, but I can't actually say I'm too excited, I'm more stressed than anything! I'll have my floor put on (hopefully) next Monday, and I hate to rush and not having everything under control!!!!!!!!!!!

Monie, are you coming?:biggrin2:

Took a ride to the end of the lineee .. relax take it easyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

You my dear need a lot of sangria :aah:

I do! And I know just the right place for it. And the right people to share :biggrin2:

:wub2:

Buzzing now .. so so soooo sooooooooooooooooooooon

Yes this week ! cakes and balloons for meeeeeeeeeeeee:biggrin2:

Im out a lot this week , busy busy bee

Ive packed your magazine already :biggrin2: