Christine

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More than enough?? I'm walking on air, pal!!! :lmao:

:roftl::roftl::teehee:

But in all seriousness, it's very hard for me to start planning everything from so much i advance only because reasonably priced flight tickets availability is 0 at the moment, so it will have to wait i think at least December or beginning of January.. but hopefully i will get the gig ticket way before then. :wink2:

Sienna, are you thinking of coming to those dates??? :shocked:

It will be soo great to finally meet you!!!!! :wub2:

I would love to meet you too!:wub2:

But I don't know yet, if I go I would like to go to them both, you know two birds with one stone?:naughty:..... but I wouldn't want to do it alone.

I have just asked in the Barcelona thread if someone else is thinking the same.:wink2:

I would love to meet you too!:wub2:

But I don't know yet, if I go I would like to go to them both, you know two birds with one stone?:naughty:..... but I wouldn't want to do it alone.

I have just asked in the Barcelona thread if someone else is thinking the same.:wink2:

Answered back on the Barcelona thread. :wink2:

Sara, pedorris, que te vienes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Babs's coming too!!!!!!!!!!:kachinga::clap: Girls, I am sooooooo happy!!!!:biggrin2:

Niamh, mi amor, we're gonna miss you, Mika in Madrid without you won't be the same... In fact, Madrid without you is not the same :no: We'll be thinking of you extra hard :huglove:

Sienna, I think the girls answered you already:naughty:

Mici, my love, I understand it's difficult right now, but I'm sure we'll work it out somehow, you must come!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

Mici, my love, I understand it's difficult right now, but I'm sure we'll work it out somehow, you must come!!!!!!!!!!!!:wub2:

I know things will be alright, just had to share some of my concerns. But hopefully things will sort out ok and i will be there...:biggrin2:

I would love to meet you too!:wub2

hey Sienna! Long time no speak! I have fond memories of that concert in Madrid, wish I could go again!!! Hope you're well :huglove:

Sara, pedorris, que te vienes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Babs's coming too!!!!!!!!!!:kachinga::clap: Girls, I am sooooooo happy!!!!:biggrin2:

Niamh, mi amor, we're gonna miss you, Mika in Madrid without you won't be the same... In fact, Madrid without you is not the same :no: We'll be thinking of you extra hard :huglove:

Sienna, I think the girls answered you already:naughty:

Thanks hun....as much as I love it here, and know I'm meant to be here, I miss Madrid. Oh, I'll end up there permanently some time :naughty: Echo de menos a tu y a Ana tb!!! :huglove:

Sienna, if you do the both, me too , i don't want to travel alone between Barcelona and Madrid!

We'll have to find an excellent organisation, but we have time to think about?!:thumb_yello::biggrin2:

PS: i am completely crazy , as usual...

You won't travel alone, that's for sure. There will be some more fans doing this route, hopefully i will be one of them. :)

:roftl::roftl::teehee:

But in all seriousness, it's very hard for me to start planning everything from so much i advance only because reasonably priced flight tickets availability is 0 at the moment, so it will have to wait i think at least December or beginning of January.. but hopefully i will get the gig ticket way before then. :wink2:

I feel the same way, it's really hard to plan right now!:wink2:

7 months in to the future! I'm not even sure what I'll do in the weekend!:biggrin2:

hey Sienna! Long time no speak! I have fond memories of that concert in Madrid, wish I could go again!!! Hope you're well :huglove:

Hello Neeve!:wub2:

Yes Madrid was special. wasn't it?

I hope you're well too!:huglove:

How do you like it there over the ocean?

Hello Neeve!:wub2:

Yes Madrid was special. wasn't it?

I hope you're well too!:huglove:

How do you like it there over the ocean?

:bye:

It was such a great night :wub2:

I love it over here...lots to do, but I'm enjoying it! Hope everything is great with you!

xxx

Thanks hun....as much as I love it here, and know I'm meant to be here, I miss Madrid. Oh, I'll end up there permanently some time :naughty: Echo de menos a tu y a Ana tb!!! :huglove:

I know, and we're waiting for you to join the madrileños at last:naughty: :huglove:

Sienna, if you do the both, me too , i don't want to travel alone between Barcelona and Madrid!

We'll have to find an excellent organisation, but we have time to think about?!

PS: i am completely crazy , as usual...

Lillibet!! Sure you won't be alone, woman!!! I'm so happy to have you and your craziness here again:biggrin2::naughty:

And Sienna, you won't either, you know we Spanish Queens are everywhere :naughty: I'm so happy you're coming too!!!

*ahem* Someone ordered her ticket to the gig!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kachinga::boing: