Mika in Madrid, Spain at Palacio De Los Deportes

Christine

Guest frienemy_
I'm dying to meet you all, peeps....:wub2:

I'm trying, but not sure yet, need some more bribing techniques and a bit more time...

Oh, and money...:lmfao:

I am moving into a new house in the end of Feb, and I'll be paying my 3 kids school fees for the next semester exactly next month, and that is a Billy Gates amount...:sneaky2:

Gotta make some gym to keep some left...:aah:

But they'd have to tie me in chains to keep me here...:roftl:

hahaha! i understand completely! jonah and i just bought a house in december. it's amazing how quickly those can make you bankrupt.

jonah keeps saying to me "you know.. wonka is going to be at the show in madrid and maybe barcelona.. i've never been to either place! it sure would be fun!" so that's why i asked. haha.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha! i understand completely! jonah and i just bought a house in december. it's amazing how quickly those can make you bankrupt.

jonah keeps saying to me "you know.. wonka is going to be at the show in madrid and maybe barcelona.. i've never been to either place! it sure would be fun!" so that's why i asked. haha.

Heeeey, are you Jonah's crhonie partner he told me about?:shocked:

My jonah whale dinner Jonah????:blink:

Guest cliffpat

hahaha yeah pardon him while he just creepily talks to you like you know who he is. hahaha. this is mr. cow patty.

Guest frienemy_

yes!!

hahaha yeah pardon him while he just creepily talks to you like you know who he is. hahaha. this is mr. cow patty.

lol. preferably not to be called mr. cow patty..

You're right , the list is growing more and more, i am so excited to see Madrid again, i hope that the weather will be warm and dry?

I've never been in Madrid and sadly wont be able to stay much there after the gig :(.

Really hope the weather will be pleasant, it will be great to have a warm weather mainly so i will be able to pack light.. LOL :biggrin2:

You're right , the list is growing more and more, i am so excited to see Madrid again, i hope that the weather will be warm and dry?

I hope so, everytime I've been in Madrid had a great time and beautiful weather, so hope I'll still lucky :naughty:

i'm excited too!!!! i'm so excited to meet you and wonka!!

Oh, i' thrilled to meet everyone, including you and Mr. Cow Patt!:mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: