Mika in Madrid, Spain at Palacio De Los Deportes

Christine

De nada :biggrin2: It's a pleasure to help my fellow mfcers (for once everybody's travelling to see me:roftl:).

I'm traveling for Mika only. :shun:

:mf_rosetinted:

Or maybe i should check my words carefully otherwise i will have no place to stay.... :aah::teehee:

Edited by Mici

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

De nada :biggrin2: It's a pleasure to help my fellow mfcers (for once everybody's travelling to see me:roftl:).

Indeed, i still haven't decided yet if i make it by plane and still go to Barca, or taking my car to Madrid and giving up on the 2nd gig...:dunno:

600km i can deal with but 900+900km back it's though for me...:aah:

Indeed, i still haven't decided yet if i make it by plane and still go to Barca, or taking my car to Madrid and giving up on the 2nd gig...:dunno:

600km i can deal with but 900+900km back it's though for me...:aah:

Hmmmm, doing all that driving in a couple of days, plus the gigs plus the party might be a bit too much, I'd be worried for you!!

Anyways, I've found a couple of hostels that don't look bad:

http://www.bookassist.com/conduit/details3.jsp?user_language=en&ch=35&county_id=100&date_in=2010-04-19&date_out=2010-04-20&guide_id=100&hotel_id=1352&service_model=1

http://www.bookassist.com/conduit/details3.jsp?user_language=en&ch=35&county_id=100&cs=100&date_in=2010-04-19&date_out=2010-04-20&fo=5&guide_id=100&hotel_id=1230&service_model=1&so=1234567&user_currency=EUR

I'll go on looking for more tomorrow, I'm going to bed now, I think I deserve a rest at last! Night people! :bye:

Hmmmm, doing all that driving in a couple of days, plus the gigs plus the party might be a bit too much, I'd be worried for you!!

Anyways, I've found a couple of hostels that don't look bad:

http://www.bookassist.com/conduit/details3.jsp?user_language=en&ch=35&county_id=100&date_in=2010-04-19&date_out=2010-04-20&guide_id=100&hotel_id=1352&service_model=1

http://www.bookassist.com/conduit/details3.jsp?user_language=en&ch=35&county_id=100&cs=100&date_in=2010-04-19&date_out=2010-04-20&fo=5&guide_id=100&hotel_id=1230&service_model=1&so=1234567&user_currency=EUR

I'll go on looking for more tomorrow, I'm going to bed now, I think I deserve a rest at last! Night people! :bye:

Thank you so much, Assun, i'll take a good look at those...:thumb_yello:

And it'll be raining cats and dogs there midst April like in here, right?:naughty:

I'm worrying about the queue..:aah:

Have you girls got a map or a link to the venue, por favor?

Thank you so much, Assun, i'll take a good look at those...:thumb_yello:

And it'll be raining cats and dogs there midst April like in here, right?:naughty:

I'm worrying about the queue..:aah:

Have you girls got a map or a link to the venue, por favor?

You're very welcome:biggrin2:

Well, yes, I guess the weather is pretty much like in Portugal: April in Madrid is unpredictible. It can be sunny and warm one minute, rainny and cold the next.

I'll look for a map to the venue, it's not difficult by metro tho, not so many stations, don't worry, you won't get lost:thumb_yello: Here's a link to the venue: http://www.palaciodedeportes.com/eng/

And Asun is going to bed NOW:naughty: Gooooood night!

Thank you BQ, it's interesting, i 'll have a look this evening.:thumb_yello:

You're welcome. If you have any doubt, contact me:thumb_yello:

Cheers BQ , it looks rat clean from what i can see :naughty:

I know how to choose places, people... everything:mf_rosetinted::aah:

I am notorious for my energy, though I guess after a night of no sleep, I'll be a little more toned down:naughty:

Oh, then I'm just the opposite: the less I sleep, the more energy I have. As Mr. Freddiesdouble said once in Madrid, I'm a party animal:roftl: I was ready to rock when everybody else was knackered!! :punk:

Oh, then I'm just the opposite: the less I sleep, the more energy I have. As Mr. Freddiesdouble said once in Madrid, I'm a party animal:roftl: I was ready to rock when everybody else was knackered!! :punk:

I am such the opposite... when i am tired i am dead! Though i can get my energy back after like 3-4 hours of sleep...those 2 days will be a test.:teehee:

You're welcome. If you have any doubt, contact me:thumb_yello:

I know how to choose places, people... everything:mf_rosetinted::aah:

I dont know how you managed that .. really .. :naughty:

Spanish blood is made of strong stuff:biggrin2:

Guest frienemy_
My sister post on my facebook a photo of the tickets for the gig (my birthday present), now I believe it's for real :mf_lustslow:

*claps* yay!!!

I am such the opposite... when i am tired i am dead! Though i can get my energy back after like 3-4 hours of sleep...those 2 days will be a test.:teehee:

Your bed in Madrid is really very comfy, that'll help:teehee:

I dont know how you managed that .. really .. :naughty:

Spanish blood is made of strong stuff:biggrin2:

I don't know ether!! It happened to me in Ibiza too, I guess I was too hyper to rest or even being tired. I hope it'll happen to me again in April, I must confess I did love the feeling:biggrin2:

I don't know ether!! It happened to me in Ibiza too, I guess I was too hyper to rest or even being tired. I hope it'll happen to me again in April, I must confess I did love the feeling:biggrin2:

I gotta admit that after gigs i also finding it hard to fall asleep, i think it is surely because all the hype from the gig and all.

Your bed in Madrid is really very comfy, that'll help:teehee:

Good to know. :teehee:

If someone interested to share a room at Madrid , pm me , i 'll choose one of the 2 hotels BQ had the courtesy to find for us.:thumb_yello:

my only worry is that my flight to LYON is at 8 AM , so i'll wake up Veryyyy early, to take a taxi to the airport.

Just a precision: i 'll take a ensuite room: i don't want to share the bathroom with all the customers ( well if one of them looks like Mister "What Else", it's different..):teehee:

I gotta admit that after gigs i also finding it hard to fall asleep, i think it is surely because all the hype from the gig and all.

I agree, last year I went to Beyoncé's and my sister and I were talking about it like parrots till 6 am :naughty:

I agree, last year I went to Beyoncé's and my sister and I were talking about it like parrots till 6 am :naughty:

It is usually like that, and then you are falling to bed for a 10-12 hours of sleep to catch up....LOL

It is usually like that, and then you are falling to bed for a 10-12 hours of sleep to catch up....LOL

Yeah, it's usually that way, but it's not quite what I meant (those who weren't with me those days don't have any idea of how it was:naughty:). It's not that I can't stop talking (that's a normal thing for me, hehe); in fact, we hardly talked about the gigs then, it's that I wanted the party to go on forever :punk: I guess it's because I didn't want my friends to leave:wub2: Mici, get ready, you are warned:aah::roftl: