Christine

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cliffpat
Champers in Madrid .. what more could we ask for :wub2:

we just had champagne and cornflakes for breakfast. it was as terrible as it sounds!

Guest cliffpat
Really? ..... why? :shocked: somebodies Birthday?

FD they just got married, didn't you see that in the other thread!:wink2:

haha thank you blue sky!

what a honeymoon breakfast!!!! :naughty:

haha right?! mike's sitting there "why did they have to go ruin the champagne?!" picking out the cornflakes trying to save what he could. hahaha. it's the hotel's like special honeymoon breakfast. like their signature thing. haha. the rest was great. but my mouth just doesn't know what to think of the cereal. haha!

I am too .. its a collective , I love meeting MFCers :wub2:

I've actually met you in Brixton 2 years ago...actually i was standing close to you but was too shy to say hello....my knowlede of MFC members was little then, but now i can't wait to meet you all.

:group_hug:

I've actually met you in Brixton 2 years ago...actually i was standing close to you but was too shy to say hello....my knowlede of MFC members was little then, but now i can't wait to meet you all.

:group_hug:

Really? awwwww no way next time!!!

No need to be shy with me .. Im just a Mika fan :wink2:

Really? awwwww no way next time!!!

No need to be shy with me .. Im just a Mika fan :wink2:

I know, it was my very first mika gig and i really did not know anyone at all so that was the issue... don't think it will happen now, i know everyone....well almost everyone. :naughty::aah:

Wonka meeting you will be like a picture show , Im almost expecting you to photoshop the whole thing .. like ill get a coffee and you will pop up with a picture of mika and coffee .. etc etc :roftl::thumb_yello:

Freddie...:no:

Don't hold so high expectations...:blink:

I'm just human...:naughty:

A 40 yo mother of 3, human....:biggrin2:

But be sure i'll get my personal camera man to shoot the whole thingie...:naughty:

And then, home, those pics will be "changed"....a loooot!:roftl:

Awwwwwww well how many times have we said this ... the gigs are amazinggggg but friends and what we have is amazing

Exactly!! I will never stop repeating it, it's for you and very few others that I am still here, and you know it. Mika is only the excuse to meet you all:wub2:

haha right?! mike's sitting there "why did they have to go ruin the champagne?!" picking out the cornflakes trying to save what he could. hahaha. it's the hotel's like special honeymoon breakfast. like their signature thing. haha. the rest was great. but my mouth just doesn't know what to think of the cereal. haha!

Soooooo... WTF are you doing in the MFC on your honeymoon?????????:blink: Man, this is waaaaaay too addictive, was I like that three years ago??:naughty:

I know, it was my very first mika gig and i really did not know anyone at all so that was the issue... don't think it will happen now, i know everyone....well almost everyone. :naughty::aah:

Really Mici, this time won't be like that at all, you can't imagine how tight my bear hug will be the minute I see you:biggrin2:

BTW, for those who asked about accomodation in Madrid, I'll post here some ideas later today, ok? If you need any help with location, etc, do tell me!

Really Mici, this time won't be like that at all, you can't imagine how tight my bear hug will be the minute I see you:biggrin2:

Oh dont worry, i am good in recognizing people from very far...so once i will see you walking towards the hotel in Barcelona with the shoulder handbag of yours i know so well, i will be ready with 2 arms open for a huge hug to give...gosh that sounds like a corny movie scene....:roftl:

Oh dont worry, i am good in recognizing people from very far...so once i will see you walking towards the hotel in Barcelona with the shoulder handbag of yours i know so well, i will be ready with 2 arms open for a huge hug to give...gosh that sounds like a corny movie scene....:roftl:

*Violins playing "Love Story" theme* :roftl: